ADVERTISEMENT

Holding Olympics In China Is Equivalent To Hitler Being Allowed The Olympics In 1936

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
mikepompeo
·
3h

A diplomatic boycott of the #Olympics is not enough.

The CCP doesn’t give a rip about a diplomatic boycott, because at the end of the day, they are still hosting the world’s athletes.

Joe Biden needs to stand up to the CCP.

I don’t think it is a nothing. Are you suggesting we don’t send athletes?
I think all athletes should make the choice, & choose to stay away if they are against slavery & are for human rights. All these athletes kneeling for our national anthem will go & cheer China's.

Or be outspokenly critical of Chinas inhumane practices every time one gets on a podium.
I could handle that .
But great athletes all over the world not going over slave labor & human rights issues, not to mention the release of the Corona virus would really make a statement. But our athletes will only protest the this country.

So....people who oppose this stupid cancel culture want out government/athletes to "cancel" their participation in the Olympics? Interesting.

So....people who oppose this stupid cancel culture want out government/athletes to "cancel" their participation in the Olympics? Interesting.
No, I want them to protest China in China. Use their platform to better the world.

Big difference. Cancel culture is a bunch of trifling bullshit. Boycotting china is about slavery & human atrocities . Our sports stars & corporations support this & boycott someone here for saying gay . Cant compare the two .

Big difference. Cancel culture is a bunch of trifling bullshit. Boycotting china is about slavery & human atrocities . Our sports stars & corporations support this & boycott someone here for saying gay . Cant compare the two .
And what impact did Jesse Owens have in the 1936 Olympics? Imagine if we'd boycotted those.

And what impact did Jesse Owens have in the 1936 Olympics? Imagine if we'd boycotted those.
That was one athlete, correct? Maybe just maybe if the world would have boycotted the 36 Olympics history would be told differently.
No reasonable person can say good things about the government of China even if we leave covid alone. In no shape or form should we as a free society should be propping up a communist country

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT