ADVERTISEMENT

Hold your breath twice, then exhale 7 times!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
If WVU football can split in its first 2 Big 12 games, then the going will get much easier in the other 7 games.

WVU’s 2023 Big 12 schedule starts tough with Texas Tech, 4th last season, and TCU, 1st last season.

Rest of conference games are against 5th to 7th place 2022 teams plus newcomers Houston (tied for 4th in non-Power 5 AAC), Central Florida (tied for 2nd in AAC), BYU (8-6 as independent) and Cincinnati (tied for 2nd in AAC).

2023 WVU Big 12 schedule
4th place Texas Tech
1st place TCU
At Houston
5th tie Oklahoma State
At Central Florida
At BYU
7th 3-way tie Oklahoma
Cincinnati at WVU
5th tie Baylor

Stay calm after 1st 2 games, enjoy last 7 games. I hope.

Maybe person I have on Ignore can say something good about WVU 1st half against Oklahoma?

WVU 7-12 on 3’s.
Stevenson 23 at half. 5-8 on 3’s.
WVU THREE turnovers in the 1st half, points off turnovers almost 20-4, too, WVU favor.
56-30. Awesome!
Kobe with 13, too!

Are we # 1 now?

IN MY HEART, HELL, YES!!!!

NOW, LET'S COME UP WITH THE SAME PERFORMANCE AGAINST IOWA STATE, TEXAS AND BAYLOR SO THAT THE WORLD WILL KNOW THAT THE 9 STRANGERS HAVE FOUND GOLD IN THEIR HEAD AND BODY FOR POINTS, REBOUNDS. AND, HAD ONLY 10 TURNOVERS THE ENTIRE GAME! WHOO-HOO, GOLD AND BLUE, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!

NOW, LET'S COME UP WITH THE SAME PERFORMANCE AGAINST IOWA STATE, TEXAS AND BAYLOR SO THAT THE WORLD WILL KNOW THAT THE 9 STRANGERS HAVE FOUND GOLD IN THEIR HEAD AND BODY FOR POINTS, REBOUNDS. AND, HAD ONLY 10 TURNOVERS THE ENTIRE GAME! WHOO-HOO, GOLD AND BLUE, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!
Iowa State, Texas and Baylor are not Oklahoma.

Reactions: Euell

Whoa! Talk about narrow, immature life view.

Maybe person I have on Ignore can say something good about WVU 1st half against Oklahoma?

WVU 7-12 on 3’s.
Stevenson 23 at half. 5-8 on 3’s.
WVU THREE turnovers in the 1st half, points off turnovers almost 20-4, too, WVU favor.
56-30. Awesome!
Kobe with 13, too!
Kobe scored zero points last night. Try again.

Reactions: Rootmaster
If WVU football can split in its first 2 Big 12 games, then the going will get much easier in the other 7 games.

WVU’s 2023 Big 12 schedule starts tough with Texas Tech, 4th last season, and TCU, 1st last season.

Rest of conference games are against 5th to 7th place 2022 teams plus newcomers Houston (tied for 4th in non-Power 5 AAC), Central Florida (tied for 2nd in AAC), BYU (8-6 as independent) and Cincinnati (tied for 2nd in AAC).

2023 WVU Big 12 schedule
4th place Texas Tech
1st place TCU
At Houston
5th tie Oklahoma State
At Central Florida
At BYU
7th 3-way tie Oklahoma
Cincinnati at WVU
5th tie Baylor

Stay calm after 1st 2 games, enjoy last 7 games. I hope.
Take your Flomax, CFE...it'll be alright.

Take your Flomax, CFE...it'll be alright.

FLOMAX? GOOD LINE ALTHOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS. SOME KIND OF RELAXANT, I GUESS. I ALWAYS APPRECIATE HUMOR, EVEN WHEN IT'S DIRECTED AT ME. FAR BETTER THAN MEAN RESPONSES DESIGNED BY PEOPLE DROWNIN PERSONAL MISERY TRYING TO DOUSE SOME OF THE MISERY ON OTHERS. THANKS, GHOSTOFGRAVES! WE ALL NEEDED THAT CHUCKLE!

FLOMAX? GOOD LINE ALTHOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS. SOME KIND OF RELAXANT, I GUESS. I ALWAYS APPRECIATE HUMOR, EVEN WHEN IT'S DIRECTED AT ME. FAR BETTER THAN MEAN RESPONSES DESIGNED BY PEOPLE DROWNIN PERSONAL MISERY TRYING TO DOUSE SOME OF THE MISERY ON OTHERS. THANKS, GHOSTOFGRAVES! WE ALL NEEDED THAT CHUCKLE!
5b77e11f-e112-4119-9112-ae5281d93f6b_text.gif

You are such a fake and fraud little lady. Any...any...man past the age of 60 or so knows what Flomax is. Hold the target a little higher idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT