ADVERTISEMENT

HoGo, We're Going to Give You This Season-After You Fail-We'll Buy You Out

Like it matters. Holgs somehow gets some impressive recruits. He just can't do much with them. To succeed on that level is harder than most think. You may get a guy who is an actual coach (rather than overrated O-coordinator) yet won't be able to recruit well. Or, he can recruit, but wants to run a defense that won't work well in the Big XII.

It's a total crap shoot, but I don't blame anyone for trying by getting rid of Holgs. After this coming season, no more excuses for him. You guys are not getting your money's worth.

Like it matters. Holgs somehow gets some impressive recruits. He just can't do much with them. To succeed on that level is harder than most think. You may get a guy who is an actual coach (rather than overrated O-coordinator) yet won't be able to recruit well. Or, he can recruit, but wants to run a defense that won't work well in the Big XII.

It's a total crap shoot, but I don't blame anyone for trying by getting rid of Holgs. After this coming season, no more excuses for him. You guys are not getting your money's worth.
Oh please Marshall fans, tell the world how difficult it is to compete at the highest levels. LOLZ

Holgs is probably gone after this season regardless of the outcome .

Did a Marshall fan make statements about competing at a high level? Sheesh

With an all-time LOSING Big XII conference record, did a couple of Ear fans just talk shit to anyone about "competing" at that level?

LOLZ, apparently competing is getting your asses kicked on a daily basis. LOLOLOLOLOL. good to know.

With an all-time LOSING Big XII conference record, did a couple of Ear fans just talk shit to anyone about "competing" at that level?

LOLZ, apparently competing is getting your asses kicked on a daily basis. LOLOLOLOLOL. good to know.

They sound like UK, Vandy, Kansas, fans. "But we play a hard schedule" :cry::cry::cry:

Oh please Marshall fans, tell the world how difficult it is to compete at the highest levels. LOLZ

I'd say that they read about it in SI, but they wouldn't understand it anyway.
They get the info from watching SportsCenter praying to see highlights of us losing. (they know they won't see any highlights of their games so they have to take what they can get)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT