ADVERTISEMENT

Hi guys...I'm here to eat crow!

Just kidding...

Who were all those guys that said Miami's defense isn't good?

I'll say the version of Howard we feared would show up did. That's it. This would have been the outcome against any team in the top 40 this year. He literally has gone catatonic the past several games.

That forced our defense to gamble to keep the game close and eventually Miami adjusted.

kate-middleton-32-birthday-1.w529.h352.gif

Miami wanted it more. They needed it more. It was their super bowl.

"Do you play"??

Haha....that was a good one....hope the ass clown who said that enjoys his participation ribbon tonight.

I agree. The entire Big 12 is trash.

Joke conference for sure. No one will pay for a legit conference network LOL. There were tools on here claiming Big 12 was ready to poach FSU, Clemson and a couple other schools. AAhahahahaha!!! Some even mentioned ND. Meanwhile this crap conference is marching toward its 2023 death when Texas and/or Oklahoma announce they are leaving or taking 50% of the revenues. Good friend of mine in the know told me that's what is on the table for the two whore members to sign the next GOR.

Joke conference for sure. No one will pay for a legit conference network LOL. There were tools on here claiming Big 12 was ready to poach FSU, Clemson and a couple other schools. AAhahahahaha!!! Some even mentioned ND. Meanwhile this crap conference is marching toward its 2023 death when Texas and/or Oklahoma announce they are leaving or taking 50% of the revenues. Good friend of mine in the know told me that's what is on the table for the two whore members to sign the next GOR.

Old Buck hasn't given us his excuse as to why a 10 win big 12 team can't beat an 8-4 acc team. I would love to here this one but he probably committed suicide half way through the 3rd quarter.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Whole offense back plus an elite QB...we'll smack that ass.

Our restrictor plate came off tonight.

Wat? First, Will Grier is not an elite QB. Second, don't you lose your all world Center?

WVU won't have an answer for VT's Jerod Evans.

Yeah, someone from Miami talking about academics and ethics? HAHA.......knock on your mom's door before you go in to have her tuck you in to bed.......I hear some train whistles......
Hey douche bag, maybe you actually do some research on the UM academics before you embarrass yourself. See where theyre ranked, academically, look into their Med, Law, and Business schools...
To busy changin tires under your home?

Hey douche bag, maybe you actually do some research on the UM academics before you embarrass yourself. See where theyre ranked, academically, look into their Med, Law, and Business schools...
To busy changin tires under your home?

Ha, nice comeback. Did you come up with that on your own or did someone tell you this joke on your long trip on the top of a Volkswagon floating across from Cuba?

Great Insults. I love it Can't wait for next fall. I still remember last time VT in Morgantown. Night game, huge upset. Lots of fights. See you in the parking lot at Fed Ex

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT