ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Yag

I'm not YAG, but I'm expecting Milton to commit to Michigan, once the team returns from spring practice in Italy.

I'm not YAG, but I'm expecting Milton to commit to Michigan, once the team returns from spring practice in Italy.
Saw that . I like him. Not sure why Florida slow played him as he would have committed there

Harbaugh actually wanted Dorian-Robinson for the class of 2018, but he committed to UCLA. UM's QB coach left last year for UCLA, and that was UM's top recruiter for him. I actually like Milton. But, I haven't really seen Robinson play much (highlights) due to this being his first year of actually starting at QB for the school in Vegas, since he sat behind Tate Martell the last two years. Experts simply say he has a lot of upscale, due to his athleticism.

Harbaugh actually wanted Dorian-Robinson for the class of 2018, but he committed to UCLA. UM's QB coach left last year for UCLA, and that was UM's top recruiter for him. I actually like Milton. But, I haven't really seen Robinson play much (highlights) due to this being his first year of actually starting at QB for the school in Vegas, since he sat behind Tate Martell the last two years. Experts simply say he has a lot of upscale, due to his athleticism.
Yeah I read that . The knock on Milton is accuracy . Don't think it matters as I bet mcaffrey will be the starter there

bv5ptm77iy85wmh43qy0

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT