ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TVZ, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah

Don't know what you celebrate because you said holiday season.

Give it a rest. Neither entertaining nor are you accomplishing anything.

Like watching someone continue and continue to put a square peg in a round hole.

In the spirit of the holiday season have a Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah with your family.

Not accomplishing anything.

An account can change. Even simple minded troll as yourself hides behind accounts.

Waste of time and the joke has turned on you
This is why even WVUFAN4EVER is laughing at you

Besides your pathetic little angry alter @WVUFanForever not one other handle out of thousands that visit this site thinks highly of you. You can’t speak for any other handle besides goofball handle @WVUFanForever and your other weirdo handles. I’ve tried to talk sense to you in the past and you proved incapable. There is no joke that’s turned on Herd or anyone else. Dude you have like 30 handles and are the most toxic online handle I’ve ever seen. If you had any character you’d be ashamed of yourself. If your parents knew you conducted yourself in a weird, racist, homophobic, ect way they’d be mortified. Your Texas angle was weird but that doesn’t even move the needle on how outrageous your conduct is on this site. You need to just go away.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
You are only protecting your fragile little ego Greggy.

If you weren't such a scumbag on this site I wouldn't have said anything to you.

Now I am so far in your head you only post about me.

Funny.

You are only protecting your fragile little ego Greggy.

If you weren't such a scumbag on this site I wouldn't have said anything to you.

Now I am so far in your head you only post about me.

Funny.

Just like your angry alter @WVUFanForever taking my material and using it haha. Your posting style super easy to see. Tell @WVUFanForever to enjoy his Christmas when you go to bed tonight. Like taking candy from a baby haha. Now enjoy your Christmas and see ya in a couple of days my little sock puppet.

He is his own person

Truthfully don't care what the man does.
Obviously he is smart enough to laugh at how desperate some of you are.

You have placed me in the center.

And if you want the full story...when I was growing...my best friend was being abused by his father...and I couldnt do anything about it...on his 18th birthday he shot himself.

So Im sorry if I dont laugh out loud and do cartwheels thinking its funny to be called a pedophile.

But thanks for your concern.
Sorry about your friend. But I’m more confused by your reply. I never said any of that is a joke. I’m calling rape allegations no laughing matter.

Once again...presenting his opinion that no one asked for.

Kind of pathetic the only reason you post is to get likes by bitchgregor and assclown.

Are you still watching me btw? How long have you been doing that? You sick freak.

I mean...once again...you come in here and start your day talking about ME!

Maybe you're his favorite.

Let me predict how today will go.

I will type the word 'the' and assclown will write five, 1000-worded rambling essays about it how I am having a breakdown, he 'won' something and will ask me to get a Blue Lot sub.

turdboy will show up with some incoherent nonsense that no one cares about and will insult me with the word 'boy' and will still be totally irrelevant on the site.

bitchgregor will show up later tonight saying something about whales...

...then assclown does the wrap around and likes all the posts by the other two dumbasses.

Prove me wrong assclowns...LMAO.

^^^ As usual, brain dead Doug Flutie posts with no wit, creativity, originality or intelligence. I can't wait to see Greg slam him to the cyber turf, but I won't be on here when TrollVanZandt and his board sissy are exchanging "reach-arounds" at 3:00 tomorrow morning. FraudForever may extend this thread to 50 pages all by himself, as he's obviously desperate for attention.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Enough wit and creativity to get you to respond in eight minutes after Im away for four days...its like you were just waiting for me to show up this afternoon. LMAO.

The obsession with me never ends.

So after your ass kicking last week that I gave you...you expect bitchgregor to do all your work for you?

Loser and an assclown

You've never kicked anybody's a$$ in your entire pathetic life, band dork. But, you did beg for mercy a few weeks ago, then threw a hissy fit because I didn't believe your fairy tale about having a best friend. LOL You were gone for four days? No wonder you're begging for the attention of the board's alpha males. If anybody is an expert on obsession, then it is you, as you followed me around for two years as I had you on ignore. Now, that is pure obsession.

Just admit it...Im not here for four days....and as soon as I post you respond within minutes waiting for me.

The PROOF is right there for everyone to see. Im not chasing you down as soon as you post...but yet...here you are...responding to all the bait I put out there for you.

And if you truly had me on ignore...how do you know I followed you around for two years? LMAO...OMG you can't make this stuff up.

You are sad and pathetic.

Enough wit and creativity to get you to respond in eight minutes after Im away for four days...its like you were just waiting for me to show up this afternoon. LMAO.

The obsession with me never ends.

So after your ass kicking last week that I gave you...you expect bitchgregor to do all your work for you?

Loser and an assclown

This isn’t your thread buttlick haha. We summon you at our leisure. This is our playground twit. Like a chronic liar that lies to himself you think it’s about you. Stop lying to yourself. See ya on the night shift turd.

Just admit it...Im not here for four days....and as soon as I post you respond within minutes waiting for me.

The PROOF is right there for everyone to see. Im not chasing you down as soon as you post...but yet...here you are...responding to all the bait I put out there for you.

And if you truly had me on ignore...how do you know I followed you around for two years? LMAO...OMG you can't make this stuff up.

You are sad and pathetic.

The thing that needs admitted is how pathetic your HB like ratio is. Now admit it!!!!

This isn’t your thread buttlick haha. We summon you at our leisure. This is our playground twit. Like a chronic liar that lies to himself you think it’s about you. Stop lying to yourself. See ya on the night shift turd.
During my four days away...you made eight posts and tagged me in five of them...

If that isn't being obsessed about me...what is?

Im sure you are disappointed that I didnt come running and respond to you in eight minutes like assclown did for me...but I post when I want...unlike the three of you on the end of my hook.

LMAO...All three of you are too stupid to see it...even funnier.

Good God almighty, you're destroying TrollVanZandt's lap dog! You're leaving me nothing, but table scraps.

[thumbsup][jumpingsmile]

I see the kid has grown tired of playing with his Christmas barbies and is now back to his HB, where nobody likes him.

Do you think that FraudForever even got around to changing out of his underoos before returning to the board?

LMAO...one post after four days and I hooked all you in here within an hour!!!!

TOTAL OWNERSHIP....LMAO!

Pats you all on the head...good boys! Here...go have a treat!

turdboy will show up with some incoherent nonsense that no one cares about and will insult me with the word 'boy' and will still be totally irrelevant on the site.

Check that one off.....LMAO...this is just too damn easy!!!

Come on assclown...type Im having a meltdown so I can check another one off.

Sound the alarm and call in Nurse Ratched, as FraudForever is heading for his daily mental breakdown! He's back to "talking" to himself and making multiple posts before anybody can respond...coo coo for cocoa puffs.

[roll]

I will type the word 'the' and assclown will write five, 1000-worded rambling essays about it how I am having a breakdown, he 'won' something and will ask me to get a Blue Lot sub.
Checked that one off to...two of the three...just have to wait for bitchgregor to say whale and I will have nailed it.

TOTAL OWNERSHIP

Lured all three assclowns in here with one hour of a post and it took the original assclown just eight minutes.....LMAO.

^^^ Quoting your own posts over and over is just more evidence of your being an unstable narcissist, but we knew this about you already.

• Haha
You know, you can post any of your nonsensical rambling bullshit that you want today because all three of you have been abused and humiliated in record time today.

Not only did I predict what each of you low IQer's would say, and you proved me right...

BUT EVEN BETTER'

After being gone for four days...with one post I lured all three assclowns in this thread within an hour.

LMAO.

TOTAL OWNERSHIP!

So post your mindless drivel the rest of the day if you want...YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED!

FraudForever is too delusional to understand that he serves as a temporary board pin cushion--no more, no less--when the board's human pinata is attending Marshall online classes. The only thing that band dork has ever OWNED is the woodwind instrument that he tooted in the marching band after he had been rejected by his rural high school's less than stellar athletics programs. I was hoping that with four days to collect spare change that he would be able to afford a subscription to this fine site, but apparently he's no good at begging, either.

During my four days away...you made eight posts and tagged me in five of them...

If that isn't being obsessed about me...what is?

Im sure you are disappointed that I didnt come running and respond to you in eight minutes like assclown did for me...but I post when I want...unlike the three of you on the end of my hook.

LMAO...All three of you are too stupid to see it...even funnier.

LOL at you knowing I posted 8 times and summoned you 5 times. I had no idea hahahaha. And like a lap dog you came scurrying back home. You’re such a dummy.

liars gonna lie haha
You wish it were a lie...

...and you are supposed to say whale, whale, whale or something....whatever stupid thing you say.

And see..assclown came back to like everything...just as I predicted. LMAO...FAR TOO EASY!!!!!

3 straight posts in a row by you bitchgregor? What did assclown say about that again? LMAO.

Even you can't discount my OWNERSHIP of you three dumbasses today...I know you won't admit it here...but you know...you know.

Hey, moronic band dork: If you truly owned anybody at all, then you wouldn't feel so compelled to announce your delusion in every post. You truly are the biggest delusional bore on the Internet.

Hey, moronic band dork: If you truly owned anybody at all, then you wouldn't feel so compelled to announce your delusion in every post. You truly are the biggest delusional bore on the Internet.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Take your own advice, fuccboi

^^^ Emoji queen gone full retard. You have to do a better job of disguising your other handles, TrollVanZandt. You let your guard down, and forgot to use a question mark when posting under your RichardCranium1 handle in another thread. You're the one and only moron who posts questions without ever typing a question mark. It's your signature...a simpleton signature, if you will.

This guy is fully obsessed with a poster on a message board.

Pretty sad that you allow a few words on a screen to deep dick your rodent size brain.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Do you remember when you pretended to be an old man on here, TrollVanZandt? You'll never meet anybody over 30 who uses an Antifa term, such as "fuccboi." You're a loser lifetime student still in your twenties, and this we know, Chrissy.

You take words on a message board more seriously than anybody I know, Chrissy. Nobody but you has ever been so desperate for attention and approval that they created more than 25 profiles and pretended to root for a conference rival. You've redefined the term, "attention whore."

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT