ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TVZ, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never in my life did I expect to find the literal biggest loser on the entire internet but man if it's not TVZ than who the hell can it be?
Posting under more than 25 different profiles, pretending to be a Texas fan while defending WVU with every ounce of his being, and "talking" to himself with at least two of his handles at 2:00-5:00 a.m. on a message board multiple times per week has clinched the biggest loser title. Nobody else comes close.

I have my own fan club.

Keep it up. Better yet create another thread about me.
You only have one fan michiganherd/rootmaster/wvuallen/tosu are well know alias's of Greg Jacobs. Greg is conveniently absent from this thread trying to conceal his identity.

Last edited:
Posting under more than 25 different profiles, pretending to be a Texas fan while defending WVU with every ounce of his being, and "talking" to himself with at least two of his handles at 2:00-5:00 a.m. on a message board multiple times per week has clinched the biggest loser title. Nobody else comes close.
So what is a loser claiming to be a OSU fan doing hanging out day and night on a wvu message board. Whats the difference Brent or shall I say Greg

So what is a loser claiming to be a OSU fan doing hanging out day and night on a wvu message board. Whats the difference Brent or shall I say Greg
Sorry, but your alternating between your JasonWhoreonKnees and TownHobo profiles isn't working. You've been outed, ridiculed, and embarrassed, as any true Marxist should be, and I'm enjoying every second of it. No WVU fan on Earth is as unpopular as you, but thanks for keeping this epic thread going for us!

Nothing quite like profile #26 (idiot JV) attempting to defend the honor of profile #24 (same idiot TVZ).

What a sick individual this BLM, anti-trump hypocrite has turned into.

To be honest, I liked you better when you were posting as WVPride304. At least then, you were posting as the idiot we all know you by.

Not to mention, profile #25? Moms Butt Plug? You're a sick, disgusting individual.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Nothing quite like profile #26 (idiot JV) attempting to defend the honor of profile #24 (same idiot TVZ).

What a sick individual this BLM, anti-trump hypocrite has turned into.

To be honest, I liked you better when you were posting as WVPride304. At least then, you were posting as the idiot we all know you by.

Not to mention, profile #25? Moms Butt Plug? You're a sick, disgusting individual.

Don't forget Buckaineer. Not sure how many new profiles have been created since or were part of the original group of names but went under the radar.

What kind of pathetic (fill in the blank) does a person have to be have more than one? Let alone 25?

I like the ignore button. If someone is truly an ass, hit it and never be bothered again

@TownesVanZandt does not have any friends so he infested the site with handles he calls friends. Wonder if he considers his bs about being a Texas guy a lie. I think he forgot about that one. Hey Adam you’re a freaken loser.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
TVZ tucked tail, and is hiding from the embarrassment of getting steamrolled. But, I still believe this thread will live on for many, many years.

@TownesVanZandt has definitely flown the white flag. His racist and Marxist rants are pathetic. You broke him Herd and you’ll own him forever. When he posts I’ll remind him how owned he is. Well done!

TVZ/Jason/Pride/etc. desperately wants this thread to die because it proves what an incredible fraud that he is. He's spewing his Marxist vomit in another thread, hoping to bury this one. Don't let him.

This thread will live in infamy. I’ll remind him often that his owners card doesn’t belong to him anymore. Site cuck for the rest of his days. @TownesVanZandt #flusheddownthedrain.

Hey @TownesVanZandt Texass what do you think about the hurricane smackin Texas. Oh wait! You’ve been exposed and have nothing to do with Texas. Sorry Pride I’m still catching up.

What a glorious thread. 3 pages of trolling @TownesVanZandt is generally the mega standard but Herd has outdone himself and immediately gets credit for HOF mega thread honors.

Probably not the end. You can add MichiganHerd to the list of me and you as the same person.

Herds is better than that. I’m gonna be a grandfather brother!!! Heard a couple rumblings WVU and ACC are in talks for games. I’ve heard FSU, UVA, Pitt and VaTech all on the table. Board member not positive but it’s in the brainstorm.

You cannot troll one who doesn't allow himself to be
Remember that Greggy

Some of us have other things going on.

Love the attention on here.
Keep it up, fanclub

You cannot troll one who doesn't allow himself to be
Remember that Greggy

Some of us have other things going on.

Love the attention on here.
Keep it up, fanclub

You have to realize no one respects you because you are a lying racist. At this point you can’t even defend yourself here because everyone has seen you post toxic and disgusting weido stuff. No one cares what your opinion is and it’s time for you to pack it in Pride and leave for good. Go back to Texas(haha) site with you Marxist racism.

Herd owns you Adam hahahahaha!!!!

You have to realize no one respects you because you are a lying racist. At this point you can’t even defend yourself here because everyone has seen you post toxic and disgusting weido stuff. No one cares what your opinion is and it’s time for you to pack it in Pride and leave for good. Go back to Texas(haha) site with you Marxist racism.

Herd owns you Adam hahahahaha!!!!

Definitely have owned you Greggy...

Regarding the rest.
Called reality. The world we live in.

Not afraid of people who don't look like me

If you love conservatism. .
You have to realize that you are positioning the Republican Party in a horrible position
A position where they won't win many elections.

Can't allow yourself to play racial politics when the big states all have huge groups of people who are Brown and black.

Definitely have owned you Greggy...

Regarding the rest.
Called reality. The world we live in.

Not afraid of people who don't look like me

If you love conservatism. .
You have to realize that you are positioning the Republican Party in a horrible position
A position where they won't win many elections.

Can't allow yourself to play racial politics when the big states all have huge groups of people who are Brown and black.

You are such a neo racist m....fer. such a doofus blowhard.

Last edited:
@TownesVanZandt losing steam. I personally don’t blame you. Just pack it in Pride and disappear. No one likes your posts or respects you opinions. Just move on and be gone.

But always remember that Herd owns you!!!!

You're a lion alright, Pride...a lyin' imbecile. Shouldn't you be resting up for your arson and rioting tonight? I think that I saw you on local TV news yesterday...one of the seven "peaceful protesters" who were scared out of town by the Grayson, Kentucky counter-protestors. We don't play in these parts, so you and your fellow Antifa members should take note.

Don't get involved with all that stupid shit.

This is a WVU message board and not a QAnon board

Don't believe any of them, brother

Difference between me and you.

Everyone has different reasons to vote.
In regards to Trump. Guy has to go.

Just politics.
Guy is making it tough for Republicans to run in certain places.
Texas could end up losing at least 2 and quite possibly 6 Republican seats in the House because of Donald Trump.
Just bad having him at the top of the ticket.

Stupid TVZ was born a malcontent and never had a friend so no one ever told him being hated is not a cool thing. What a doofus.

More sheep talk.

Lion doesn't care what the sheep think of him because he always is in control

Lion doesn't care what the sheep think.

When will you learn

Hey Adam, it’s time for you to pack it in. You need to take a month or two and soul search. I’ve told you before to go get help and save the rest of your life. Take your experience here as an online intervention. Grant it none of us care about you but the concept is still valid. So move on and get some mental therapy sir.

When you can admit Herd owns you you’ll be one step closer to improved mental heath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT