ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, T-Bone/WVUAllen

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
I see that you are my latest message board, "victim." I'm so deeply embedded in your thick skull that you're posting about me in your responses to other posters on the main board. With over 100,000 idiotic posts on at least three WVU message boards, you should have been used to getting humiliated before now, but apparently not. Unfortunately, there is no cure for my ownership of you.

giphy.gif

I see that you are my latest message board, "victim." I'm so deeply embedded in your thick skull that you're posting about me in your responses to other posters on the main board. With over 100,000 idiotic posts on at least three WVU message boards, you should have been used to getting humiliated before now, but apparently not. Unfortunately, there is no cure for my ownership of you.
Congrats on being a fan of the 1st place Cincinnati Reds! Some anxious moments yesterday but victory was good!

Let's hope that the bullpen is less shaky during the rest of the season. I'll be attending a couple of Reds/Padres games at Petco Park over Easter Weekend. I may even reward the Reds for finally making some deals to improve their club by driving over to GABP a couple of times this season. Do you plan to attend any games this year?

Let's hope that the bullpen is less shaky during the rest of the season. I'll be attending a couple of Reds/Padres games at Petco Park over Easter Weekend. I may even reward the Reds for finally making some deals to improve their club by driving over to GABP a couple of times this season. Do you plan to attend any games this year?
Yes, we always go to 3-4 games a summer! Yes, my weak heart can't take our closer coming in and issuing walks!

BUMP for the ancient dumb a$$ with the fake ticker, who is now a Michigan baseball fan, too. I guess that his fluttering ticker is causing memory loss for T-Stoned/Allen:

Blaum's grand slam lifts Texas A&M over West Virginia 11-10
Aggies+baseball.jpg

Michigan is there. Where's OSmolestU?

Tickets punched
Louisville
Vanderbilt
Florida State
Texas Tech
Mississippi State
Michigan
Auburn
Arkansas

I knew WVU wasn't making it to college world series. So you can forget another dumbass reply.

If you claim to have known that the Old F.old & Blew would choke as the No. 1 seed on its home field, then you're lying. Vanderbilt, which isn't a paper tiger like UCLA, would have smoked the musketeers in the super regional, no doubt.

Michigan is there. Where's OSmolestU?

Tickets punched
Louisville
Vanderbilt
Florida State
Texas Tech
Mississippi State
Michigan
Auburn
Arkansas

I knew WVU wasn't making it to college world series. So you can forget another dumbass reply.
Ask Indiana State. They were the last people to see the buckies.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
If you claim to have known that the Old F.old & Blew would choke as the No. 1 seed on its home field, then you're lying. Vanderbilt, which isn't a paper tiger like UCLA, would have smoked the musketeers in the super regional, no doubt.

You're an idiot but please continue. The only win I saw was Fordham. Duke and TA&M everyone knew that would be big problems. They got a number 1 seed in the region because of their new field. WVU was the last #1 seed of all #1's. But please continue with your fantasy. It gives us all a huge laugh.

Actually, Oregon State, which beat the Old Fold & Blew in two out of three games, was the last No. 1 seed. Duke was a .500 ACC team. The choke to A&M was historically bad. WVU blew a late 9-1 lead, and surrendered two grand salamis in doing so, including the game-winner to send y'all to check in at the Heartbreak Hotel.

You're trying way to hard to compensate for Michigan being in the series while OSmolestU stays home.

Last edited:
It's easy to diagnose the envy in the Buck-Nut fan. He's hurting, and we're laughing at him.
little bit of local golf news...what used to be Jackson's Chase off Rt 66 has changed names and reopened, supposedly in better shape...I still have not played yet cause of the rib thing but I think I'll try it Sunday....hope rifle or chemist sees this and has a fit

It's easy to diagnose the envy in the Buck-Nut fan. He's hurting, and we're laughing at him.
You're delusional. Try this on for size, retard: It has been 2,756 days since Michigan's last win over Ohio State in football. Moreover, Ohio State won the B1G in baseball, and thumped scUM three out of four times in doing so. Did I mention that you're delusional?

little bit of local golf news...what used to be Jackson's Chase off Rt 66 has changed names and reopened, supposedly in better shape...I still have not played yet cause of the rib thing but I think I'll try it Sunday....hope rifle or chemist sees this and has a fit
Nobody but your playmate WVUFaninMichigan gives a flying fvck, Geezer.

awwww what's wrong.....sheetz shut off your internet again?......mama wants you to pay back rent?....you certainly have your panties in a wad about something....c'mon..let it out:scream:
He's still hurting. His baseball threads were derailed by Bird & Company, only to be outdone by his stellar predictions of UCLA making Michigan their prison bitches.

However, we've all witnessed his failures before, so really, nothing new here.

Just to add, can you imagine his mental state, if Michigan were able to win a game or two in the college world series?

So, now, the delusional 'tard is "talking" to herself on a message board? I see that she is hedging by begging and pleading for a "win or two" by her fake favorite team in the CWS. I actually don't care whether scUM or a Big 12 team that WVU manhandled this season like Ohio State did Michigan wins the next series. Either way, the delusional WVU fan/fake Michigan fan will declare victory.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT