ADVERTISEMENT

Hey rifle

mdeer1

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 10, 2002
how bad of a kid is JC Jackson ? He's going to Maryland . I wanted us to take him but many people passed on him

I have no idea.

A former P5 head coach who once had a player convicted of murder (or maybe manslaughter) told me that, by far, in his 30+ years of coaching, cam newton was the worst kid he's ever coached.

For that type of statement, cam seems to have kept his nose clean since being in the league. I can imagine people change from 18 years old to 26 years old.

I have no idea.

A former P5 head coach who once had a player convicted of murder (or maybe manslaughter) told me that, by far, in his 30+ years of coaching, cam newton was the worst kid he's ever coached.

For that type of statement, cam seems to have kept his nose clean since being in the league. I can imagine people change from 18 years old to 26 years old.
I know two ppl who know cam well and they have nothing but good things to say about him

mdeer, you mentioned in another thread that your family lived in Beckley. Did you go to Woodrow or Shady? Was curious as to when you graduated high school.

mdeer, you mentioned in another thread that your family lived in Beckley. Did you go to Woodrow or Shady? Was curious as to when you graduated high school.
Would have but went to a boarding school

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT