ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, Caddyshack

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
I see that the main board is littered with posts about WVU's golf team, as Old Fold & Blew fans are banging their chests about a sixth place finish in a tournament to end WVU's season. Because I couldn't care less about golf, please tell me how Ohio State's team is doing in tournament play.

I see that the main board is littered with posts about WVU's golf team, as Old Fold & Blew fans are banging their chests about a sixth place finish in a tournament to end WVU's season. Because I couldn't care less about golf, please tell me how Ohio State's team is doing in tournament play.

The main board is the Blue Lot, something you can't access because the law firm you claim to own doesn't pay you enough to be able to afford thirty cents a day. Oh, and in case I haven't reminded you for a while..........nobody here but you gives a rat's ass about Ahia State.

Yet, here you are posting about Ohio State for at least the thousandth time. You do care about Ohio State because its only alumnus who posts on this board is residing free in your ancient cranium. Caddyshack will be here soon to give you your daily a reach-around, but he's probably pruning shrubs adjacent to a fairway about now.

OSU had it going on when The Golden Bear and Tom Weiskopf were on the gold team. Pretty fair duffers!

At the risk of being "get off my lawn guy," I'll say that the pea-brained millennials are so in love with Tiger that they think that golf was invented in the 1990s. The Golden Bear still holds the record for majors won.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
At the risk of being "get off my lawn guy," I'll say that the pea-brained millennials are so in love with Tiger that they think that golf was invented in the 1990s. The Golden Bear still holds the record for majors won.
And will for a long time to come...Tiger will never catch him!

we didn't have golf for many years, and to make the NCAA's in such a short time is an accomplishment....most high school golfers no where they are going to college as freshmen if they are any good....takes time to build a program

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT