ADVERTISEMENT

Here is the actual Whistleblower complaint

I am deeply concerned that the actions described below constitute "a serious or flagrant
problem, abuse, or violation of law or Executive Order" that "does not include differences of
opinions concerning public policy matters," consistent with the definition of an "urgent concern"
in 50 U.S.C. §3033(k)(5)(G). I am therefore fulfilling my duty to report this information,
through proper legal channels, to the relevant authorities.
• I am also concerned that these actions pose risks to U.S. national security and undermine
the U.S. Government's efforts to deter and counter foreign interference in U.S. elections.

Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of
various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in
the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with
responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information
with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis.
• I was not a direct witness to most of the events described. However, I found my
colleagues' accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple
officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another. In addition, a
variety of information consistent with these private accounts has been reported publicly.

Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of
various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in
the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with
responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information
• I was not a direct witness to most of the events described. However, I found my
colleagues' accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple
officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another. In addition, a
variety of information consistent with these private accounts has been reported publicly.

Come on Country, Trump is just trying to stamp out corruption in Ukraine.

He was informed, and not in the need to know line of communication. Congress needs to dig into who gave this person what information. Intel is digressing into policy. This is a security breach.

I was not a direct witness to most of the events described. However, I found my
LOL

[roll]

bottom-of-barrell.png

Reactions: 79eer
He was informed, and not in the need to know line of communication. Congress needs to dig into who gave this person what information. Intel is digressing into policy. This is a security breach.

And Thank god we still have true Patriots working for us that risked everything to let us know what Trump is involved in. Agree?

Reactions: countryroads89
In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S.
Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to
solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.

Reactions: moe and tjebarr
Can't wait to hear from the "dozen White House officials" that heard the call. From first glance....this "whistleblower" had a lot of help writing this report.
This report and it author will be destroyed by anyone that spent one year in law school.

In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S.
Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to
solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.
He flat out admits he was not a direct witness to any of it. I guess hearsay is now fact if orange man bad.

Reactions: 30CAT
............now that’s funny stuff. You work this hard enough, it might rival your Don Jr. posts. .......... Well not quite, but carry on.
Water cooler gossip meet impeachment proceedings. This is todays democratic party.

In the light of having the transcript of the call made public this entire whistleblower report is a comedy of waste. All these concerns of the call details being locked down are just farce.

I can't wait for the whistleblower to get put under oath and forced to give up the names of the federal employees who are leaking classified information out of the normal circle of their normal responsibilities. He/she cannot use media protections of sources to hide behind.

This might be the best thing that has happened to the Federal Gov. We will finally get to find out who is leaking classified information for political purposes.

Let's move this forward-QUICKLY

After 3 years of shenanigans, not sure what is more amazing,
A) Professional life long shithole dwellers (along with MSM) think these dog & pony shows can bring Trump down
B) Still have Libs so desperate and infected by TDS (not to mention, not the sharpest tools in the shed) they’ll fall for anything.
C) Both

In the light of having the transcript of the call made public this entire whistleblower report is a comedy of waste. All these concerns of the call details being locked down are just farce.

No moron, the whistleblower report verifies whether or not we have the complete transcript of the call. The whistleblower report also provides corroboration by many federal officials confirming the abuse of power.

No moron, the whistleblower report verifies whether or not we have the complete transcript of the call. The whistleblower report also provides corroboration by many federal officials confirming the abuse of power.
Ask the dozen White House officials that heard the call......let's see what their recollection of the call is since they heard it.......something the "whistleblower" did not.

Let's find out who they are, get them under oath and find out what they heard.

How can he verify what was said on the call imbecile? He admits he was not a direct witness. He admits all of his information is second hand and we have a full transcript of the call approved by the Ukraine.

Were did you come up that? That is not in any report...The whistleblower connected the dots of various interactions they said they had.

Perry Mason would destroy this line questioning...

iu

I think it is very possible that Biden and Pelosi are done.
Were did you come up that? That is not in any report...The whistleblower connected the dots of various interactions they said they had.

Perry Mason would destroy this line questioning...

iu

No--Fake Attorney is Ferry Mason

What we have here really is a naive simpleton political hack trying to sound smart while everyone is looking directly at you and silently laughing right at you. Never fear though....TJTarrd has your back.

What we have here really is a naive simpleton political hack trying to sound smart while everyone is looking directly at you and silently laughing right at you. Never fear though....TJTarrd has your back.
You’re going to ruin the entertainment

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT