ADVERTISEMENT

Herd Baseball

Marshall powerhouse. They're on the way to the world series. Winning the CIT and they will claim a national championship. So Pitt like.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Brad Howe, in discussing WVU's decision to pay to play in the CBI: "Just go out a win the thing. Win a banner, it doesn't matter which one."

o-POT-MEET-KETTLE-570.jpg

Yes it is, but the Old Fold & Blew fanboys in the media kept referring to the CBI as the tournament in which WVU would get to play five games. Those homer clowns just ASSUMED that WVU would win every game in the CBI, and hang a banner. These same morons made fun of Pitt for having won the CBI several years ago. T-Bone/Allen parrots everything that the fanboy media says about the Old Fold & Blew, so his post above was predictable.

Looks like toeshit is making up stories again. You should be writer. Oh wait that would interfere with your pizza delivery job.

You're obsessed with me AND pizza, defibrillator boy. Perhaps, you wouldn't have needed a fake ticker, if you hadn't eaten so many pizzas.

[laughing]

Once again Toeshit loves stalking. Or is it he loves me. Keep your binoculars shoved in your pants perve boy.

Brad Howe, in discussing WVU's decision to pay to play in the CBI: "Just go out a win the thing. Win a banner, it doesn't matter which one."

o-POT-MEET-KETTLE-570.jpg
I never thought we should play and who in the hell is brad howe?...more importantly who cares?.....two things are certain..1. we sucked this year 2. we won't next year...back to winning at least 20....you herd it first right here

When your eyes were "lasered" was your brain "tasered," Sled? I ask because you started a thread on this very board entitled, "torn," which is what you were as to WVU's participation in the lowly CBI. Now, try to reconcile your being "torn" with your statement above that you "never thought" that WVU should have played in the CBI. I'll wait for your explanation. Incidentally, Brad Howe is a member of the Old Fold & Blew Propaganda Machine in Morganhole. He's to WVU what Joseph Goebbells was to Hitler. #Propaganda

When your eyes were "lasered" was your brain "tasered," Sled? I ask because you started a thread on this very board entitled, "torn," which is what you were as to WVU's participation in the lowly CBI. Now, try to reconcile your being "torn" with your statement above that you "never thought" that WVU should have played in the CBI. I'll wait for your explanation. Incidentally, Brad Howe is a member of the Old Fold & Blew Propaganda Machine in Morganhole. He's to WVU what Joseph Goebbells was to Hitler. #Propaganda
109 and feelin' fine, mien Fuhrer!

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
The best part of the Old Fold & Blew propaganda was that the media fan boys just assumed that WVU would play five games in the CBI, which would have included winning the first two games of the final three game series, and hang a banner.

......................Brad Howe is a member of the Old Fold & Blew Propaganda Machine in Morganhole. He's to WVU what Joseph Goebbells was to Hitler. #Propaganda

Kind of like ESPN's Ahia State grad Herbstreit does for the Suckeyes on ESPN.

No, he doesn't, Buzztard. Benedict Herbstreit stumped for Georgia, not Ohio State, to make the CFP this past season. Look it up. Moreover, that traitor was run out of Columbus several years ago, and lives in Nashville, the last I heard. Homer Howe and the rest of the MetroNews clowns would never openly root for anybody, but the Old Fold & Blew.

...........Homer Howe and the rest of the MetroNews clowns would never openly root for anybody, but the Old Fold & Blew.

Could that be because they are doing what they are paid to do? Imagine that. And they have you listening to their every word so they must be good at their jobs.

never herd of him...I make my own propaganda...and I still think we should have passed on the cbi, but I'm not the one wearing the WV windbreaker

Could that be because they are doing what they are paid to do? Imagine that. And they have you listening to their every word so they must be good at their jobs.
So, Metro News pays Howe to be a delusional Old Fold & Blew homer? Perhaps, you should wean yourself off of the Government teat, and apply for a job with Metro News.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT