ADVERTISEMENT

Help please, I have been stuck here in NC in ACC H*ll for 35+ years. Surrounded by ACC homers but even worse than that is all of the

IMPACT EER

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2001
High Rock Lake
unC crazies. When we beat them they always have tons of excuses and always fall back to WV jokes.

Anyway, I have a substantial (for me...not for mdeer) bet with one of the most obnoxious ones and he is already bragging in our fantasy football league. WVU needs to win more games this season than UNC counting the bowl game. I know that is a tough ask because UNC has a cupcake schedule with nearly 9 wins guaranteed. I am trying to get it changed to finishes the season "ranked higher"...because I argued that I made the original bet assuming that they had a decenty schedule I did not realize their OC is trash and that they play most of the ACC bottom feeders.

Anyway, I am going to be posting different versions of Country Roads in our group messages and on social media seconds after every win.

I need your help with any good and varied (style and or arrangement) of Country Roads. Because I am an optimist I need 17 different ones!!!!

3 or my favorites I know I am using

My Favorite of all time:

Wait for it:

Will use this one because of who and where.....but in typical 'press conference' fashion WVU audio SUCKS!!

So I need 14 more in a perfect world.

Thank you in advance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.