ADVERTISEMENT

HCNB is working hard

Almost every one of his conferences have been full of excuses for going on 5 years. We would be better off with coach Klein from Waterboy.

The portal gives every other team in the nation an unfair advantage. The NIL is basically free agency but with no rules. It gives everyone but us an unfair advantage too. I mean we are seeing tampering with kids changing their minds and stuff, but it gives every other team besides WVU an unfair advantage. It takes a little longer for a player led team to take off but when they do........ championships! Trust the climb. Its NOT my fault, I swear.

They are building the script. Nicco starts. Stimpy asks for patience after we get gaped by PSU (I didn't initially intend for that to be a pun, but f#$k that was a great one).

Then the rest of the season will simply be layered excuses.

If Kneel hits .500 in 2023 we will get another year of this. I don't see any path to 6 wins, but just making my position clear.

To come up with new excuses for the 2023 season!

Way to put in the work!

NASTY, BUT NAILED IT. WORST WVU CAREER COACHING RECORD IN 43 YEARS AND 4TH WORST IN HISTORY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. GO HIGH OR GO AWAY, NEAL! I FEEL SO BAD FOR THE PLAYERS WHO HAVE TO ENDURE THE NEAL BROWN FIASCO!

Thought you were a true blue WVU alumni, fan and supporter? Sounding more Bucky like every day. Soon you will be donating to the blue and gold school up north.

• Haha
Reactions: WVU-SE
Thought you were a true blue WVU alumni, fan and supporter? Sounding more Bucky like every day. Soon you will be donating to the blue and gold school up north.

I WILL ALWAYS BE LOYAL TO MY BELOVED ALMA MATER AND WANT WHAT'S BEST FOR HER. IN MY EXPERT OPINION, DUMPING NEAL BROWN WOULD HELP WVU BECOME AS GOOD IN FOOTBALL AS IT IS IN BASKETBALL UNDER HALL OF FAME COACH BOB HUGGINS!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT