ADVERTISEMENT

Have to give the Cousins some credit...tough road trip and

Although not the upper-crust of the B12.... they aren't chopped liver either. Any road win is a good win. I thought .500 on the road would be great this season, given the strength of the conference. These two wins make that much more attainable, if not surpassed. WVU wins in different ways, but that defense is always there. Plus, there is more depth this year than I've, maybe, ever seen. Add Esa in a few games, and fresh legs shouldn't be an issue.

Although not the upper-crust of the B12.... they aren't chopped liver either. Any road win is a good win. I thought .500 on the road would be great this season, given the strength of the conference. These two wins make that much more attainable, if not surpassed. WVU wins in different ways, but that defense is always there. Plus, there is more depth this year than I've, maybe, ever seen. Add Esa in a few games, and fresh legs shouldn't be an issue.
I agree Couch...no such thing as a bad road win!

Watching Huggs manage Konate and Benders playing time makes me appreciate his coaching even more. He's done a great job of using Bender when he absolutely has to and trying to leave Konate in as long as he can so he contribute during the game and still be there at the end.

Watching Huggs manage Konate and Benders playing time makes me appreciate his coaching even more. He's done a great job of using Bender when he absolutely has to and trying to leave Konate in as long as he can so he contribute during the game and still be there at the end.
I like WVU's team....but I liked them last year, always comes back to the million dollar question " can they make shots"? The "D" comes every night, no doubt about it but to hang the banner you cannot simply take the ball away from the other team and dunk it on their head. You'll need to be able to score in a half court game! I'll be rooting for the Mounties!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT