ADVERTISEMENT

Have no idea what the game plan was

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
Or how it was thought up but goodness that was terrible. I’m not sure how the coaching staff can support it or even rationalize it. If that was the best thing that WVU’s brain trust could come up with, then it’s really tine to re-think a few things. Wow....just.......wow. And yes I realize that WVU was w/o a few weapons and was starting a new QB...but.....the gameplan (esp with time to prepare) was just dumb.

Reactions: Rootmaster
What? A game plan? Seemed like they just hoped for the best and kept hoping something would suddenly turn around, even though nothing was done to turn things around. No adjustments made, just stick with what they hoped would work and shrugged their shoulders when it didn't. Pretty obvious which team was better prepared to play, and that is squarely on the coaching and the casual attitude toward the game. Pathetic display of what a lack of preparation and the no-show participants will do to a team's performance. I'm very sorry that the seniors) have that to look back upon as their last game.

Game plan was simple: Get snaps for Allison. That was it. Gus Malzahn took over playcalling for first time in years, and his team scored 56 points in one half. Dana mustered 18 points in 4 quarters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT