ADVERTISEMENT

Has the new era of ...

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
college sports complete with rampant transferring, constant roster upheaval, NIL, payments to stars, media saturation, and more eroded your enthusiasm for WVU sports?

no...you know since Ewers returned ,A Manning will make over 1 million just for sitting on the Texas bench.
Brock Purdy made $870,000 last yr

college sports complete with rampant transferring, constant roster upheaval, NIL, payments to stars, media saturation, and more eroded your enthusiasm for WVU sports?
Yes. It's not that I don't care and root for them, but hard to get excited about recruiting and specific players knowing the idea of building a championship team is likely out-of-reach in football because bigger $chool$ are going to come cherry pick you every year. Likewise entering the spring knowing there is literally no chance WVU can with a national championship sucks. I believe they or others of our tier can make the playoff any year with some unexpected stars and a little luck, but watching how TCU got wiped two years ago and seeing how the traditional powers are so overstocked with players, I just don't see making it through a 12 or 16 team playoff if you are WVU or anyone else even with modest depth.

I havent watched a college game except maybe 1 or 2 outside of WVU in a few years. Been losing interest for a while. Same with NFL. I watch my team but thats all. I used to play football all day on Saturdays and Sundays on the TV and usually have friends over, but havent done that since half-white, adopted and raised-by-whites, gangsta thug Colin Kaepernick happened, because only a small fraction of the people I know give a rats ass anymore. Not everyone who fought for the country wants to watch it get disrespected by spoiled, entitled racist idiots.

Now they have destroyed college sports and we will all watch it become less significant. Stick a fork in American sports, they are done. The millions of illegals coming in to replace us for not having enough kids because we are fkn stupid, will change America to a soccer country in due time.

BTW, while I'm at it, thanks liberals. Modern liberals are the dumbest people in the history of the world. Just sayin....

Wow what a tough little limp weenie you are junior. Good for a laugh though.
Interesting that you and the other twat are always posting about weenies, men's cum etc......you two are two sick ****s....Good ole vern should ban you both for being perverts...hold on when I contact him.

Glad you clarified where your mind is.
Im not posting that crap you twat...that would be you and your other low iq twat.

My god I didnt think I could find bigger idiots than turdboy and queeniecoal but here you two are.

BTW... I reached out to good ole vern...he doesnt want you here.

Im not posting that crap you twat...that would be you and your other low iq twat.

My god I didnt think I could find bigger idiots than turdboy and queeniecoal but here you two are.

BTW... I reached out to good ole vern...he doesnt want you here.
Aww, look at you, just like BRU (VGA) telling on people. Such a teenage girly thing to do. You gals dont hide it at all do you...

taeshonmiller-phone-call.gif

Aww, look at you, just like BRU (VGA) telling on people. Such a teenage girly thing to do. You gals dont hide it at all do you...
Yawns.. you bore me. Come back when you have something witty to say....God knows how long that will take.

Why does every thread turn into a pissing contest here? Thought Vernon cleaned up this crap a year or so ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT