ADVERTISEMENT

Has Phil Kessel lost any weight or not ??

COOL MAN

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
Interesting that media reports are claiming he's lost something on the order of 13 pounds in the off-season, while Kessel himself is largely laughing off the notion.

Meanwhile, his talk with the media yesterday was actually the first time I've ever listened to him speak with any kind of seriousness. I can certainly see now how poorly his quiet.....and sort-of weak.....speaking voice played on Main Street in Toronto with 50 microphones jammed in his face.

Moreover, he's obviously not the kind of guy with interest in making even-remotely controversial statements, and therefore probably isn't the kind of guy you want to be the public face of any franchise (let alone Toronto).. From that standpoint alone, he's got to be about 20 light years ahead in Pittsburgh by comparison..

The interview also gave me a far better perspective as to how profoundly shocked Leafs media must have been when he came out publicly.....and strongly......in defense of Dion Phaneuf late last season. They made a big deal out of it on NHL Network Radio, but I had no clue as to the extent that was out-of-character for PK.

Interesting that media reports are claiming he's lost something on the order of 13 pounds in the off-season, while Kessel himself is largely laughing off the notion.

Meanwhile, his talk with the media yesterday was actually the first time I've ever listened to him speak with any kind of seriousness. I can certainly see now how poorly his quiet.....and sort-of weak.....speaking voice played on Main Street in Toronto with 50 microphones jammed in his face.

Moreover, he's obviously not the kind of guy with interest in making even-remotely controversial statements, and therefore probably isn't the kind of guy you want to be the public face of any franchise (let alone Toronto).. From that standpoint alone, he's got to be about 20 light years ahead in Pittsburgh by comparison..

The interview also gave me a far better perspective as to how profoundly shocked Leafs media must have been when he came out publicly.....and strongly......in defense of Dion Phaneuf late last season. They made a big deal out of it on NHL Network Radio, but I had no clue as to the extent that was out-of-character for PK.
A client that I do quite a bit of work for told me yesterday he lost 60 lbs lol!....I guess that shows how far everything can be stretched nowdays with 'inside sources', bloggers etc...needless to say I had juuuust a bit of a raised eyebrow when she told me this...13 lbs seems far more reasonable for certain...
I also procured a Leaf Kessel jersey for her matter of fact just before he was traded for a considerable discount (50 bucks) from a buddy of mine who saw the writing on the wall...I used to comp her Leaf tix as well a few times a year and now seeing as she's a Kessel freak she wants Pens tix! I'll have to work on that one quite a bit I think ,as I usually want those for myself!

Anyway I imagine it will be a world of difference for Phil in Pittsburgh...he won't be expected to provide the same sound bites or poked and pestered like he was here....although I think he will feel a different sort of pressure with the Pens, Leaf fans and media to an extent look for absolutely anything to over analyze or latch onto...My impression of Pens fans from up here is that they (we) expect results and consistency all the time . I think folks here have an opinion of us being spoiled because we're accustomed to always having the best or close to best player in the league over the last 25-30 years...I tend to look at it from the position that we should ALWAYS expect consistent results from the Pens , with names like Mario , Sid, and Geno....and now Kessel....

I am REALLY looking forward to the start of the REGULAR season with all the new additions / subtractions...pre season hockey drives me bananas...it's either a bunch of lug heads trying to make a name for themselves, whether it be by fighting or cheap shots on established players, or in some games not a bodycheck to be found...

Well, nobody in Pittsburgh is throwing around a number like 60 lbs (or even kilos); besides, all anyone has to do is look at the guy and its immediate clear he doesn't look appreciably different today than anytime last season.

Granted, PK will never be confused with Gary Roberts.....or Sid, for that matter.....with regard to conditioning. But the notion anyone (let alone an NHL'er) can/should lose 60 pounds would imply the individual is a legitimate fat guy.....kinda' like COOL MAN. And I don't think even Roberts would refer to PK in that way (well, maybe Roberts isn't the best example :wink:).

I completely agree that Pens fans will look to PK (at his contract number) for consistent goal scoring. Not sure anyone necessarily expects him to score a specific big number like 40 or 45 or 50. But they will not be happy if he becomes a James Neil-type and scores 7 goals in 4 games......and then goes without scoring the next 10 games in a row.

Hell, that kind of track record from Neil used to piss me off, and PK will be no different. I'd much rather him score 5-7 goals a month rather than have 12 by Halloween (and then he doesn't score again until US Thanksgiving).

I just wish I was coming to Canada during the preseason; and I mentioned to you recently that won't be happening now. Incredibly, I got downsized (guess you can use the word "fired") from my brand new position after only 3 months on the job. Basically, the Company had gigantic expense problems......it's a long story......and it turns out I was making significantly more money than my immediate RSM associates.

So, the Company.....led by my former boss (who hired me and offered me the salary back in May).....decided to make an example of me. From Day 1, I knew he was the absolute biggest prick I've dealt with in my 35 years of work; but I sure didn't think he'd kill me after 3 measly months. You'll understand my saying he'd frankly be properly-served by taking a Ovechkin slapshot off the temple.

Still, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game......the start of Pens camp......and puck drop on 2015/16.

Well, nobody in Pittsburgh is throwing around a number like 60 lbs (or even kilos); besides, all anyone has to do is look at the guy and its immediate clear he doesn't look appreciably different today than anytime last season.

Granted, PK will never be confused with Gary Roberts.....or Sid, for that matter.....with regard to conditioning. But the notion anyone (let alone an NHL'er) can/should lose 60 pounds would imply the individual is a legitimate fat guy.....kinda' like COOL MAN. And I don't think even Roberts would refer to PK in that way (well, maybe Roberts isn't the best example :wink:).

I completely agree that Pens fans will look to PK (at his contract number) for consistent goal scoring. Not sure anyone necessarily expects him to score a specific big number like 40 or 45 or 50. But they will not be happy if he becomes a James Neil-type and scores 7 goals in 4 games......and then goes without scoring the next 10 games in a row.

Hell, that kind of track record from Neil used to piss me off, and PK will be no different. I'd much rather him score 5-7 goals a month rather than have 12 by Halloween (and then he doesn't score again until US Thanksgiving).

I just wish I was coming to Canada during the preseason; and I mentioned to you recently that won't be happening now. Incredibly, I got downsized (guess you can use the word "fired") from my brand new position after only 3 months on the job. Basically, the Company had gigantic expense problems......it's a long story......and it turns out I was making significantly more money than my immediate RSM associates.

So, the Company.....led by my former boss (who hired me and offered me the salary back in May).....decided to make an example of me. From Day 1, I knew he was the absolute biggest prick I've dealt with in my 35 years of work; but I sure didn't think he'd kill me after 3 measly months. You'll understand my saying he'd frankly be properly-served by taking a Ovechkin slapshot off the temple.

Still, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game......the start of Pens camp......and puck drop on 2015/16.
You certainly aren't the only one whom Mr Neil pissed off...I was overjoyed the day he was shipped outta town...and damn! Look what we got in return...I quite like Horny for the effort he brings each game...
Unfortunately PK is just the kinda guy you describe ( at least during his time up here, which I'm hopeful changes), if he can't do it alongside Geno/ Sid then he won't do it with anybody...Actually I remember Geno mentioning in the presser up here last week for World Cup that he sees PK potting 50 this year, and I kinda like his candour in putting this sort of expectation on Phil...

I am sorry to hear of the work scenario and that you won't be making it up here anytime soon...but in all honesty I think the Burgh is the closest I have seen in the States to a Canadian feel at the rink and hope you will be able to make a game or 2 there this year! I will go over my own work scenario with you at a later date too...I am gainfully employed yet bored quite a bit need more challenge but as I say more on that later...game night is an event in Pittsburgh, the fans are involved and wear more paraphernalia than any market I have ever seen (even here honestly), yet are respectful to opposing fans while still asserting their opinion....a far cry from the less than desirable fanbases I have encountered at the old Spectrum and Boston Garden...now I'm really dating myself with the fact that those were the last arenas I
tyler-bitancurt9-gamewinning-kick-vs-pitt(by-brian-persinger).jpg
I had last visited in those cities eh? Lol...

And now I see I have managed to insert a Bittancurt fg into this thread and can't seem to eliminate it from view?...ah well who gives a $hit it was a great memory and I was just off to the right of picture with just a very light dusting of snow and extreme pensive look on my face!

Last edited:
Man, t, you've gotten around the League; Philly and Boston have always been pretty tough tickets.

I'm quite surprised at your assessment that Pittsburgh fans wear the most team paraphernalia; actually, I'm borderline shocked at that. Guess I always sort-of figured Canadian franchises held that honor; and I assumed that honor easily would have gone to Montreal or Toronto. I've also never gotten the impression that Pittsburgh crowds.....particularly since they started playing at CEC......were considered to be exceptionally active. Of course, the team has underachieved in the building pretty much from Day 1.

In my case, I've seen NHL games in Atlanta, Columbus, Dallas (Reunion Arena), Miami, Minneapolis (Met Center), Nashville, and Raleigh. You'll quickly note none of those towns are/were renown as hockey hotbeds.....though that's obviously no longer true in Minneapolis/St Paul. So, I always focused on attending games (in most of those instances) where walk-up tickets were typically available on game night. Where else beside Boston and Philly (and of course, Toronto) have you seen games in person ?? Games in anywhere in Canada......Montreal and Toronto (and possibly Ottawa), in particular.....are on my personal bucket list.

BTW, I haven't forgotten the accounts you heard earlier about Kessel's summer with Roberts. Unfortunately, that's kind-of "colored" my assessment of whatever success PK is rumored out of Pittsburgh to have had in his program. But as we discussed at the time, most veteran leopards have trouble changing the color of their spots; so really, why should he be any different ??

I also didn't realize Kessel had a reputation (like Neil) as a streak scorer; sorry to hear that. Guess we can only hope playing with better centers.....and on a presumably better PP.....will help his production to be more consistent. BTW, has Phaneuf come out with any kind of public comments regarding Kessel's departure ?

I'm thinking your list is longer than mine lol...not sure I've been to as many...
The fall after college graduation 94 myself and some buddies took a trip to catch games in the States heading first to Boston then Philly, and then spending some time down in Virginia Beach after...The Boston Garden was a treat to see (luckily) before it finally closed its doors...it really felt as intimate inside as the 14 and change capacity would make it seem...the Spectrum was a dump at that point in time but an experience anyway...particularly with their rather boorish fans ( we had our heads on a swivel, and departed about mid 3rd period).

Others are Detroit Joe Louis many times, (I lived in Sarnia right across the border from Port Huron and bout an hour from Detroit growing up) it is my fave really, LOUDEST arena I have ever been in, and a pretty knowledgeable fan base. The old Aud in Buffalo (nothing special really), The Igloo a few times, which I actually thought had some character and life to it, Consol a few times, Bell Centre in Montreal once which was well worth it...hearing the Canadian anthem in French sung with passion doesn't happen anywhere but a hockey game lol, and they really pay homage to the past greats in a nice way there...and of course Toronto Maple Leaf Gardens which had real character, and ACC which is like a morgue over the years unless it's a basketball game.

The boys are going down (6 of us) for the Tex Tech game in Nov, and we are considering a Steelers game the Sun or a game at First Niagara in Buffalo Thursday on the way down to see the Bolts likely wax the Sabres ,my preference is the hockey purely because ive never been to that arena yet and the cost is about 1/4 for tickets right behind the Sabres net (where we'll likely get a suntan from the red light being on consistently), compared to nosebleeds at Heinz...sadly Pens aren't home that wknd...

I get impression interest in the Sabres has improved markedly; though, I'm not sold they're going to improve that much in the standings in 15/16. Still, tickets for that Lightning game might be tough to get, though I realize your group might go the Stub Hub (or something similar) route.

Speaking of the Sabres, did you realize.....I didn't until I checked.....they finished 13th in the NHL in attendance last season at 18,580 per game (97.4% of capacity) ?? Of course, I'm not trying to imply that 97% of the seats were filled for every game; but everyone knew ahead of time the team was going to be a disaster, and still the season ticket base held together. Incidentally, the team who finished just ahead of the Sabres in 12th place in attendance ?? None other than YOUR PITTS-BURRRRRRRRRGH PENGUINS (at 18,617 and 101.3% of capacity).

I always though it would be neat to have sat in the balcony in the old B-Garden. They installed EZ balconies in the Arena in Pittsburgh when I was a kid back in the 70's, but they didn't hang over the lower bowl like in the GAH-den. BTW, have I told you that the old arena here in Cincinnati......the Cincinnati Gardens (which still exists and remains in some manner of low-level business)......has a design influenced by Maple Leaf Gardens ???

It was built in the late 40's and has a hockey attendance of a little under 11,000 (I think it was originally built largely to house the old AHL Cincinnati Mohawks)

http://www.yazcountry.com/rob/cincy/CincyGardens-2012-RY-228.jpg

That is good news about the Pens base...especially with the price tickets are comanding nowdays...
That number for the Sabres does surprise me a lot, their price structure from what I've seen does seem more approachable than in some of the hot markets and maybe that's why?
Best I can get aftermarket for Steelers over the last few weeks is 150 per (vs Raiders that wknd) and that's in the upper ends, perhaps if they have a less than stellar start they will drop. As opposed to the 10th row corner at Bolts end for 2 periods at 60 per...
It also has something to do with the fact I'm looking for 6 together...I only have 4 seasons at MP and nobody nearby in our section seemed eager to unload the TT game, so we picked up 2 extras a few rows up instead on Stubhub for a reasonable price...I'd do a 2 and 4 scenario at Heinz but want to sit together with the whole group for at least one game...

That is wild the arena in Cinci! Looks the part of MLG alright...the ends look very similar to the setup of the old blues ,greens and reds at the Gardens and the upper corners with the squared off walls too!
Here is an image of the old MLG setup and another in it's new form! Essentially they kept the top half of the arena (roof anyway), and built a massive grocery store underneath the new ice surface (which has about 25% capacity of the original). It is now the campus arena of the Ryerson Rams Poly/ University downtown, and was used for the Canadian University basketball tourney last year...from all I've heard it's quite a nice facility...
b58bbf6bdadb331261372c4820d50ff2.jpg
LeafsOld-29edited-B-X.jpg

Not sure if you saw any of the highlights of the Pens' win over Carolina, but Kessel had two nice re-directs from Sid on his two goals.

Granted the win is meaningless......and I doubt either team (and especially the Canes, on the road) brought much regular-season intensity.....but the two goals seem to indicate the kind of possibilities when those two are on the ice together. Typically, the defense really has to account for Sid carrying the puck into the attacking zone. But with Kessel on the ice, its clear you simply have to cover/put-a-body-on-him driving to the net; which should open the zone up for Sid.

Thus far, the narrative has been what will Kessel do with a center like Sid; to me, last night begs the question what will Sid do with a winger like Kessel.

PS: I never commented back to you on the images you posted of the old and new MLG. I see how the old configuration had the third level of EZ seats; and in general, its clear the overall arena is just a flat bigger facility. But, the Cincinnati Gardens layout really is more similar to MLG than I realized.

Meanwhile, I was previously aware of redesign of the old building.....the NHL Network guys make sure listeners know absolutely everything going on in Toronto even remotely related to hockey.....and that a grocery store was added (though I had trouble understanding how designers did it). I guess what you're saying....and what the photo seems to indicate..... is that the grocery store is in what amounts to the "basement" of the new sheet, which now sits at roughly the level of the previous second EZ deck.

Is that a fair assessment ??

Last edited:
Not sure if you saw any of the highlights of the Pens' win over Carolina, but Kessel had two nice re-directs from Sid on his two goals.

Granted the win is meaningless......and I doubt either team (and especially the Canes, on the road) brought much regular-season intensity.....but the two goals seem to indicate the kind of possibilities when those two are on the ice together. Typically, the defense really has to account for Sid carrying the puck into the attacking zone. But with Kessel on the ice, its clear you simply have to cover/put-a-body-on-him driving to the net; which should open the zone up for Sid.

Thus far, the narrative has been what will Kessel do with a center like Sid; to me, last night begs the question what will Sid do with a winger like Kessel.
Oh without question....this opens up the create factor significantly for Sid. I was happy to hear of the 2 goals.

Another thought I had was, when the games get meaningful, and in the Metro downright nasty some nights (Philly, Craps especially), the opposition will make it their mission to get under the skin of both Sid and Kessel...Geno as well...I like the fact Sid has more pushback nowdays (hopefully not at his own peril), Kessel has ALWAYS been the one to skate away and slough it off...I'm hopeful this continues to be the case and others can deal with the lugheads, yappers, and cheap shot artists...I guess we will see soon enough.

Funny you mention the e-mails the other day...my wife just text me and said 'Hey! Tell COOLMAN to get off the board and go back to work!' LMAO...I guess my original account years ago was set up initially through her email??? Lol...gotta change that and my settings...from e-mail alerts to HER!

Tell your gal I'd love (and need) to be back at work.....that is, if you'll remember my story a week or so back. Ask her if she knows of anyone in Greater Toronto looking for a Sales type like myself in HVACR-related businesses :wink:

Anyway, those E-mail notifications can get annoying; especially from someone like me who regrettably like to type when I'm not otherwise busy. For her information, they can be eliminated by putting the cursor on your screen name in the upper right corner, and selecting PREFERENCES and then looking at the listed OPTIONS. Deselect the box which mentions receive E-mail notifications of replies, and that should eradicate me permanently from her Inbox.

Meanwhile, I'm glad Kessel is the type to avoid engaging in verbal confrontations; everyone knows that thin skin has been among this Team's biggest weaknesses since Sid and Geno (and a few others) arrived in Pittsburgh. But outside Tom Wilson.....who'd actually make a pretty good Cryer......and Ovechkin to a lesser extent (especially when Washington is behind on the scoreboard), I myself actually don't feel as though the Craps are anywhere near as bad as Philly (and maybe the Islanders) in terms of yapping and after-the-whistle stuff.

I also think Blue Jackets have recognized the affect after-the-whistle stuff has on the Pens; and we'll therefore see it get much worse from them now that they're fully competitive.

I am pulling for you to get a break soon in regards to the work situation for certain...The ex drummer In my band actually works selling HVACR equipment and has been doing fairly well of late so far as I know, but I guess that is the ebb and flow of business and the economy more than anything sometimes. .. I am just a wee bit slow at work myself of late and hoping things pick up over fall/winter! This is usually my busy season as my clients are usually setting up/ tearing down seasonal structures and events. They seem to be scaling back a bit and not sure if Pan Am Games hangover have anything to do with it? The good news is I did just pick up a small park in the downtown core that is being re-invented. For the record I am an electrician by trade and have been a site foreman/PM on a large bulk of tge Toronto Waterfront projects over the last 7 or 8 years. It is rewarding in some senses still but I have to admit I am becoming a bit bored with both the challenge, dealing with city planners and the drive everyday quite frankly. I am happy to be gainfully employed but feel it very important to grow within one's chosen line of work...
I had mentioned I think to you earlier as well that I had a new opportunity which in the end did not pan out but surprisingly ( and happily for him), went to one of my co-workers (who is 12 years my junior....I'm 42). It was with the Ontario Electrical Safety Authority as an Inspector. After going through the barrage of assessment's and interviews over the last year and a bit, getting to the point of providing references, and then in chatting with him after finding out he simply got the call and I did not (I can only assume age at this point), what ticks me more than a little is the fact that if they knew they were only taking one of us from same company (likely), why ask me to provide references (7 directly work related), which puts me at a huge risk with my current employer with potential of loose lips?
I know one thing...I can't sit behind a desk as many of my co-workers /friends do (which would in some ways be the next logical option), I need to be on the road in an ever changing even unpredictable environment....
Anyway enough of my venting lol...there is Penguin hockey and a promising Mountaineers season to look forward to!

Changed the email option successfully it looks like...we shall see...

Last edited:
I hate to jump into this conversation at such a late date, but did either of you get a chance to take in a game at Old Chicago Stadium? I saw them play the Blues about 2 weeks prior to the end of the final season of the old barn. The place was magical. The seats were cramped, the concourse was a joke, and the site lines were atrocious if you had a pillar between your legs as the dude did next to me...but the sounds and sights were something I'll never forget. The Spectrum! I had the honor of attending the game where Mario came back from cancer. Sadly that night, the Flyer fans were in rare form and some actually applauded when Mario scored. Therefore, I didn't get the full flavor of the joint. I have been to two games at the AC center in Toronto. I always heard that Leaf fans were the best. They have been so bad for so long that I didn't think the place was anything special once the Leafs fell behind. I do wish I had seen a game in the old Forum in Montreal. Funny story, I took my wife to a Pens vs Habs game in Montreal in October 1989. It was our second date (the first being WVU vs Cincy a week earlier). We went up with no tickets. We did the Niagara Falls thing and did a little sight seeing in Toronto before heading to Montreal on a Saturday around noon for what I thought was a 5 hr drive. It was really warm that day and for some reason the fog along the St. Lawrence River was too thick to drive over 30 mph. We got to Montreal right around game time. By the time we park and found our way to the forum, it was late in the 1st period and the scalpers had long disappeared. We missed the game but found Montreal's "Georgetown" area and partied all night. Great time. Wish I had made the game though!

OM, always jump in here; toronto and I support one another's Pens habit here.....only a couple others are interested in the team, and they haven't found their way (perhaps purposely) over to this new Board as yet......and it'll be good to have another veteran fan join in the fun and (presumably) bitching/moaning. He and I are already complaining about their meh defense and shitty PK, and the first puck hasn't even dropped yet.

Too bad that Forum visit didn't work out; you'd have had an experience I doubt could be duplicated. Regarding your question about Chicago Stadium, I never visited.....or for that matter, ever saw.....that old barn other than on TV. The closest thing to an old building in which I've actually seen a game was the Civic Arena back in the 70-71 timeframe; of course, that was when the building was still in its original configuration (hockey capacity 12,500) well before the first round of EZ balconies (and sky boxes) were added.

I have this vivid recollection of Chicago Stadium.....presumably from as far back as the televised '71 Finals. (with Dan Kelly, of course, doing P-B-P for, I think, CBS) between the Canadiens and Hawks.....when they still had the old scoreboard with the analog dial game clock (and possibly the penalty time clocks as well). By then, I think most of the old barns like Boston and Montreal.....and presumably Toronto.....had converted to electronic/digital. I remember being mystified (as a kid) how anyone read those old dials at a glance. I guess you just got used to them, but still.

Speaking of dial game clocks, I also recall as a youngster when they still had one in that shit hole Pitt Stadium when we used to watch the Steelers.....in the Big John Baker/Ed Brown/Buddy Dial/Brady Keys/Paul Martha/Clendon Thomas days.....get their asses kicked by, well, pretty much everyone who came to town.

Wow...the old Chicago rink! That must have been something (and based on your description sure seems like it)! I can remember as a kid seeing on tv Al Secord, Denis Savard, and Tony Esposito making their way up those STEEP steps from the locker rooms below...the good thing is they still seem to do the anthem in the same manner at the new barn, but something tells me it likely isn't as loud even with the increased capacity...
Happy to hear you had a great time in Montreal, one of my fave cities, especially the old part of it...I would love to see Quebec City get a team back just so I can head up there and catch a game ,another one of my fave cities which actually looks even more beautiful in winter imo...
Although Consol is an amazing facility with tons of room to mill about and I wouldn't trade it for anything, the old Igloo with all it's hiccups still held a bit of magic for me as well...although I was never in attendance during the 2 Cup playoff seasons, I can still vividly remember the games on tv, Rock n' Roll Part II and the place absolutely rocking!
And yes...good to have you back aboard OM1!...It's going to be a long season, and hopefully a productive one!

Wow...the old Chicago rink! That must have been something (and based on your description sure seems like it)! I can remember as a kid seeing on tv Al Secord, Denis Savard, and Tony Esposito making their way up those STEEP steps from the locker rooms below...the good thing is they still seem to do the anthem in the same manner at the new barn, but something tells me it likely isn't as loud even with the increased capacity...
Happy to hear you had a great time in Montreal, one of my fave cities, especially the old part of it...I would love to see Quebec City get a team back just so I can head up there and catch a game ,another one of my fave cities which actually looks even more beautiful in winter imo...
Although Consol is an amazing facility with tons of room to mill about and I wouldn't trade it for anything, the old Igloo with all it's hiccups still held a bit of magic for me as well...although I was never in attendance during the 2 Cup playoff seasons, I can still vividly remember the games on tv, Rock n' Roll Part II and the place absolutely rocking!
And yes...good to have you back aboard OM1!...It's going to be a long season, and hopefully a productive one!

In that '71 series, I have memories of guys like Bobby and Dennis H, Keith Magnuson, Chico Maki, Stan Mikita, Pit Martin, Jimmy Pappin, Pat Stapleton, and (of course) Tony O. I forgot how the locker rooms were in the basement; not sure any of the other old barns had that "feature".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT