ADVERTISEMENT

Has anybody asked the question as whether or not Hillary's email was....

Original Mountaineer1

Heisman Winner
Aug 27, 2001
secure at least? What kind of encryption package was she employing?.....my guess is none. Was her system ever compromised? I just read where other govt official use personal email. How does this even happen?

She will repeat over and over "what difference does it make" **

wvu

I don't think anybody asked

However, Popeer and myself went over any number of security devices that would be on a government system that probably weren't on her personal server.

I think it's fair to assume that her server wasn't very secure, at least not by government standards.

Was she ever hacked?

I would think if she had been hacked, the right wingers would be plastering it all over the internet.

You can't tell without having access to the server.

I'm guessing her server was encrypted. As paranoid as she is, I am willing to bet she took every precaution an individual can take to be secure.

But that isn't good enough form my pov. And any and all other governmental employees that are not using the governmental resources for their communication, my opinion will be the same. It is piss poor and it is mind-boggling to me.

Originally posted by WVUBRU:
And any and all other governmental employees that are not using the governmental resources for their communication, my opinion will be the same. It is piss poor and it is mind-boggling to me.
You do realize not all government employees deal with Top Secret, Secret and Classified information?

When they transfer from personal e-mail to their government e-mail, or vice-versa, a copy is kept on the government server.

I understand and never disputed or commented on what you responded back to me on. Not sure why you did.

I just imagine if I went to work tomorrow and told them

I was using my gmail account from now on.

That would last about 7 seconds. First six seconds is for their laughing to stop.

it wasnt because it was hacked by guccifer

Guccifer has all of her email and has said they will release it all if she doesnt.

Re: it wasnt because it was hacked by guccifer

Originally posted by dave:
Guccifer has all of her email and has said they will release it all if she doesnt.
Actually he didn't hack her account but the AOL account of Sydney Blumenthal, which included e-mails Blumenthal sent to Hillary's address. Having her address isn't the same as having access to the server, and I have to believe that if he had gotten into Hillary's servers he damn sure would have leaked anything embarrassing that he found, just as he did the steamy e-mails from the Romanian woman to Colin Powell. Any further attempts to get into Hillary's server will have to be done by somebody else, since he's now doing a 7-year stretch in a Romanian prison for his efforts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT