ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Taunts Trump After He Backs Out of Debates

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Trump is old, weak and scared of Kamala. It's fun to watch him and his campaign collapse like this.

“I have agreed to the previously agreed upon Sept. 10 debate. He agreed to that previously,” Harris said. “Now, here he is backpedaling, and I’m ready, and I think the voters deserve to see the split screen that exists in this race on a debate stage, and so I’m ready. Let’s go.”

Trump is old, weak and scared of Kamala. It's fun to watch him and his campaign collapse like this.

“I have agreed to the previously agreed upon Sept. 10 debate. He agreed to that previously,” Harris said. “Now, here he is backpedaling, and I’m ready, and I think the voters deserve to see the split screen that exists in this race on a debate stage, and so I’m ready. Let’s go.”
Didn’t the democrats with Biden back out of that debate and the election?

Last edited:

First and foremost, shouldn't democrats have a chance to choose who they want running as their representative as president?
If I remember correctly when she was running for the nomination she only received 3 votes . Trump debated the vegetable as he was the nominee word salad deluxe is not the nominee, unless democrats don't get a choice in who they want .
I know you are low info because you claimed Biden was honest only because you didn't know he ran in '88 and dropped out .......because of being a habitual lier. .......

I'm old enough to remember when they sent Biden out there to debate Trump so he would get destroyed and they could justify replacing him. How about we wait until after the DNC Convention to make sure they aren’t doing the same to her and she's actually the pick of the power brokers in charge of you clowns.

Wouldn't surprise me if they started leaking damning information on her so she has to bow out before then.

Do Repubs have a Plan B? Good times. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

So, while Kamala Harris does seem to be the new presumptive nominee, the ticket still hasn’t been set. There also could still be legal challenges, even if legal experts say they aren’t likely to be successful.

Dems once again scheming to do as they please.

Hope you enjoy communism little moe.

I'm old enough to remember when they sent Biden out there to debate Trump so he would get destroyed and they could justify replacing him. How about we wait until after the DNC Convention to make sure they aren’t doing the same to her and she's actually the pick of the power brokers in charge of you clowns.

Wouldn't surprise me if they started leaking damning information on her so she has to bow out before then.
Exactly. Why should Trump debate her before she’s the nominee of her party? It’s not Trumps duty to showcase whether she’s up for the job or not.

Exactly. Why should Trump debate her before she’s the nominee of her party? It’s not Trumps duty to showcase whether she’s up for the job or not.

Dear Democrat voters who just got screwed over by your party elites.

She was the Vice President the last four years. Poor Joe has been showing signs of Dementia since the last couple of years of him being Vice President.

Spoiler Alert she was actually in charge the last four years. Joe was a figure head. She has record. It sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT