ADVERTISEMENT

Harrell to Purdue

spreadoption

All-Conference
Dec 21, 2001
Just fire Brown now before everybody leaves. It seems nobody wants to be associated with this clown. At this rate, we’ll be down to 3 players and 5 coaches come September.

Reactions: Darth_VadEER
Has anyone heard anything about Harrell's exit interview? Unless he refused it, eventually some of it should leak out.

Like a number of folks, I wonder if he was really given free rein of the offense? Based on my observations, I really doubt he was given the control he was expecting.

Has anyone heard anything about Harrell's exit interview? Unless he refused it, eventually some of it should leak out.

Like a number of folks, I wonder if he was really given free rein of the offense? Based on my observations, I really doubt he was given the control he was expecting.
We're not going to pay a guy $800,000.00 to twiddle his thumbs. He called the plays but as with all head coaches you run their scheme of offensive plays. Both coaches are from the Air Raid mentality and disciples of Coach Leach.

Still crickets. Someone here or at Purdue will spill the beans eventually.

When you have a WVU coach with the worst career coaching losing percentage at WVU in 43 years the transfer portal is a tsumani parade!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT