ADVERTISEMENT

Haley calls Trump a liar. “every single thing that he’s said has been a lie”

Yet you voted for Joe Biden who dropped out in 1988 for being a habitual lier. Don't forget the lap top is not Hunter's
Never spoke to Hunter's business partners
Civil rights activists
Go ahead stay on that fool train won't be long you'll be a conductor.
I wonder if Haley provided exactly what the lies were? Pretty easy to label someone a liar and force the listener to research it themselves and never find it. Maybe the RINO can pinpoint the exact lie?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Duh lol. The truth shocks Repubs especially when it comes from another Repub.
Tell us the lies . We can tell you the lies of Joe Biden starting back to 1988 when he dropped out because the then msm called him snake bit after he was caught in so many lies ..... but you voted for him all the while calling yourself a informed voter .....hahaha

Reactions: 30CAT
Tell us the lies . We can tell you the lies of Joe Biden starting back to 1988 when he dropped out because the then msm called him snake bit after he was caught in so many lies ..... but you voted for him all the while calling yourself a informed voter .....hahaha
Republican Party= ideology over facts

How about the lies that the election was stolen?
It was stolen. Why were those vote counts shut down with Biden losing every race where they stopped counting? If you can't answer that, then we can assume it was stolen because he won every race after the counts resumed without observers and with extra absentee ballots added in.

Those are indisputable facts. Why wasn't it stolen?

It was stolen. Why were those vote counts shut down with Biden losing every race where they stopped counting? If you can't answer that, then we can assume it was stolen because he won every race after the counts resumed without observers and with extra absentee ballots added in.

Those are indisputable facts. Why wasn't it stolen?
Vote counting is never completed on election night in any state.
It’s only a lie when it’s proven to be a lie. Was it ever investigated?
I can’t prove anything, so i guess you got me there. I’m just basing it off of what countless courts and commissions (many of whom were Republican) have concluded. That there was no election fraud.

Reactions: moe

I can’t prove anything, so i guess you got me there. I’m just basing it off of what countless courts and commissions (many of whom were Republican) have concluded. That there was no election fraud.
Did they hear the cases? I believe they were thrown out. If you don’t hear it, you don’t have to rule on it. And like I keep saying on this board, there is no republican vs democrat party in DC. It’s a uniparty. Americans are the only ones divided by party affiliation. If I’m wrong, Republicans in DC would be going out against Democrats for what they’ve been doing to Trump. It’s election interference. You know it and I know. Most Americans know it.

Deposit 5,000 in the account below as an investment. You can't withdraw it and there are no dividends paid out at this time. However in 50 years your grandchildren will receive 100 million in gold bars

Checking account: 123456789
Routing number 987654321

Disclaimer: The above is total bullshit and is completely fake information. However it still has better odds than the 2020 election being legit with all those mail in ballots that happened due to Covid-19.

Deposit 5,000 in the account below as an investment. You can't withdraw it and there are no dividends paid out at this time. However in 50 years your grandchildren will receive 100 million in gold bars

Checking account: 123456789
Routing number 987654321

Disclaimer: The above is total bullshit and is completely fake information. However it still has better odds than the 2020 election being legit with all those mail in ballots that happened due to Covid-19.
Anyone with a fully functioning brain can see there’s enough discrepancies that should’ve launched a full investigation. When you have state representatives directly involved in a state election refusing to certify because of these discrepancies, that should’ve been treated as a problem that warranted an investigation. However, what did we see? Threats to imprison these state representatives. Yet, Democrats are supposedly concerned about protecting democracy lol

Reactions: atlkvb

The courts DID NOT conclude that! The majority of those cases were dismissed for "no cause" without hearing any testimony (sworn affidavits) or evidence. Also, we have never been told the reason why those vote counts were shut down? (It wasn't for a "water main break") Even if it was to count absentee ballots, why weren't observers there to certify them and make sure they were being handled within the protocols laid out by the Law?

One of the reasons Trump is blowing away all of his challengers is because the folks who legitimately cast their ballots for him in '20 are still pissed at how no one even bothered to make sure their votes were counted legally vs millions more that we know were illegally cast. How do we know that? Laws regarding their handling, registration, distribution, and even calculations were either ignored or not followed and no one has investigated why not?

Anyone with a fully functioning brain can see there’s enough discrepancies that should’ve launched a full investigation. When you have state representatives directly involved in a state election refusing to certify because of these discrepancies, that should’ve been treated as a problem that warranted an investigation. However, what did we see? Threats to imprison these state representatives. Yet, Democrats are supposedly concerned about protecting democracy lol

Definitely enough to launch a full impartial investigation.

GENjJEXaAAA1H-0

Even if that creep got 81 million votes, most of them sure as Hell regret voting for him now!

Hey...I resent that remark!
iu

Not any more than any one of those 81 million voters resents your creepy ass! :mad:

New poll finds Biden's approval rating drops to all time low

excerpt:
Biden's Approval Ratings Hit a 15-Year Low: Only 33% of Americans Approve, ABC Poll Reveals. The poll surveyed 2,228 adults with a margin of error of 2.5 percentage points.

Exactly what I’ve been saying. If Biden really won, why would they care if Trump ran again? Should be another easy win. Why are they wasting their time and resources trying to remove him from the ballot and imprison him? We all know the answer
Exactly.

Democrats and even Biden himself are literally saying Trump could win. So the questions I have are 1.) Are they admitting Biden policies are failing Americans so much that he now can’t beat Trump again? Or 2.) Are they saying they know they can’t beat him because they didn’t last time?

Maybe the board libtards can answer this. It has to be one of these 2 answers to make sense. This would be like Mike Tyson scared to face Michael Spinks in a rematch.

Democrats and even Biden himself are literally saying Trump could win. So the questions I have are 1.) Are they admitting Biden policies are failing Americans so much that he now can’t beat Trump again? Or 2.) Are they saying they know they can’t beat him because they didn’t last time?

Maybe the board libtards can answer this. It has to be one of these 2 answers to make sense. This would be like Mike Tyson scared to face Michael Spinks in a rematch.
Since none of them tell the Truth you won't get an answer, but if they were honest both answers would be correct.

Exactly. A confident candidate would welcome the rematch. A soundly defeated candidate wouldn’t run again.
I resent that! Sounds like nothing but raw punishment from YOU!
iu

did you even bother to read his handle 'ya half brain dead corpse?

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
You just wait atl...'ya Negro from the "Jungle"...you'll get yours...I know you ain't Black!
iu

I'm Black enough to vote against 'yo racist white ass! :mad:

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
You could almost hear a pin drop in this thread after that lol.
There simply isn’t anything more to say. I believe Trump is a liar and there was no election fraud. You believe there was fraud and he isn’t a liar. It is what it is. I don’t get worked up over Biden comments and pictures. Personally I think we’d be further ahead with two new ones running for president.

Republican Party= ideology over facts
Lmao ....really. I'm guessing Democrats believing boys can have babies is facts
And yet you have not talked directly about trumps lies, but I can prove Biden's lies and he was a known habitual lier before you voted for him .

Last edited:
There simply isn’t anything more to say. I believe Trump is a liar and there was no election fraud. You believe there was fraud and he isn’t a liar. It is what it is. I don’t get worked up over Biden comments and pictures. Personally I think we’d be further ahead with two new ones running for president.

Well you're not getting two new ones to chose from. Your options will be Trump, Biden, or some other Neo Marxist the Democrats roll out there. Chose wisely because you can vote Marxism in but you can't vote it out.

You believe Trump is a lier about the 2020 election, correct?
He firmly believes the election was ripe with fraud and is willing to fight in any court to prove it . Does being wrong ( not saying he is) make him a lier?
Joe biden is a proven habitual lier and it has been proven again and again since 1988 on the national stage and he keeps telling the same lies plus additional ones. Plagiarism is a hobby for him and it's nothing knew to any half-assed informed person .... the same people who voted for Biden keep calling Trump a lier and praising Biden. Any sane person knows America is in bad shape for many reasons. Biden's been in government for 50 freaking years and has had a hand in every vote that has failed us . Trump's 4 years we was doing good and Democrats blame Trump for the last 50 years of bad governance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT