ADVERTISEMENT

Hail, West Virginian !!!!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
The same guy who quarterbacked Monongah High to the 1968 West Virginia state football title just switched to a seldom-used freshman backup QB to win his SIXTH national college football championship.

Well done, Brother!

Monongah High alumni and most West Virginians not covered in sour grapes applaud your climb to the mountaintop of college football history, alongside Bear Bryant.

It took guts to switch from the guy who lost only a few times to a freshman from Hawaii.

Kudos! Monongah and Mountain Magic scores again!

The same guy who quarterbacked Monongah High to the 1968 West Virginia state football title just switched to a seldom-used freshman backup QB to win his SIXTH national college football championship.

Well done, Brother!

Monongah High alumni and most West Virginians not covered in sour grapes applaud your climb to the mountaintop of college football history, alongside Bear Bryant.

It took guts to switch from the guy who lost only a few times to a freshman from Hawaii.

Kudos! Monongah and Mountain Magic scores again!
I wanted to see what Bama fans were writing at halftime(they have several message boards)..Here's some of it..
We need to hire Dabo.
The game has passed him by.
We're playing not to lose.
our offense is from the 1980's.
He's a terrible game manager.
why can't he recruit a kicker?
He needs to retire.
our play calling is awful.

I am proud that Brother grew up in West Virginia, just a I am proud that the October Sky rocket boys are from West Virginia. Even prouder that we both are graduates of the Monongah High Lions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT