ADVERTISEMENT

Gunny's Twitter Files: We have the Durham Report...

Maybe some of what I have said in the past makes a little more sense now? This is just twitter.

Any "real terrorists that were planning another 911 arrested" Nope just spying on citizens and election interference.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
9d05187c977b5d41.jpg

Maybe some of what I have said in the past makes a little more sense now? This is just twitter.
Any "real terrorists that were planning another 911 arrested" Nope just spying on citizens and election interference.

It's moved way past this.

How the FBI uses laws to spy on foreign terrorists to spy on you​

Stranger on a message board. "Hey let's start a Civil War".

Me " No that's illegal"

Stranger on message. " It's the only way".

Me " stop trying to entrap my home state citizens".

Seriously if Someone is planning on blowing up a government building they deserve what they get. But don't allow people to play on your emotions to participate in illegal activity that you normally wouldn't have anything to do with.

You never know who your talking to or who is watching. Getting paid on top of it so they could care less about you. As seen with Oath Keepers and Proud Boys leaders working as informants.

There's also far left groups and foreign countries screwing with your head as this is going on.

INFORMANT REVEALS FBI’S ALREADY VAST POWERS TO INVESTIGATE RIGHT-WING EXTREMISTS​

“I was just a human recording machine paid by the government to go into people’s lives and befriend them and find out what they were thinking.”​

Last edited:
Get the truth out.
Impeach Garland, Wray, Mayorkas, and others.
Make politicians go on record for that vote.
FBI needs renamed and restructured with a more narrow focus of operation.
Elect politicians that will hold everyone accountable or they get voted out.
An Attorney General and Inspector General that doesn't allow this and prosecutes those that step over the line.

Last edited:
Well somebody isn't telling the truth. MSM is always a solid bet.

Or they could have used CCP affiliated accounts. Instead of the WSJ FFS.

is this where he says "I'm not counting the 5 million bots..." and takes the win ?

2f12c15531ee7061.jpeg

8ee2aa1bbc551ce6.jpeg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT