ADVERTISEMENT

Guilty

Didn’t think he’d get all 3. For sure manslaughter though

Seriously? This is the justice system working. We don’t actually have a racism problem in this country, apparently.
Minus the snark, I agree that this was the process. I thought the most likely outcome was guilty on manslaughter, not murder. Chauvin has a right to appeal.

lol

Q Mod is big mad because a cop was finally held accountable for once.

A joke indeed.
What're your thoughts on a sitting member of the House and the President of the United States weighing in publicly before the trial was completed?

MemelordForHire
5m·
jury was six black people and four white females with just two white males lol. he never had a chance.

a96931493b0bedf9.png

Boris Epshteyn:

The (Chauvin) jury pool was poisoned, intimidated, and scared after major media outlets published their biographies (sans names, but easy to find).

Minus the snark, I agree that this was the process. I thought the most likely outcome was guilty on manslaughter, not murder. Chauvin has a right to appeal.
I’m serious. This trial and verdict means there isn’t a racism problem in this country. Racism wasn’t on trial, it wasn’t hinted at, it wasn’t considered, it wasn’t a part of the trial. The system of checks and balances worked, as designed against a White cop who killed a black man.

609.19 MURDER IN THE SECOND DEGREE.​

Subdivision 1.Intentional murder; drive-by shootings.​

Whoever does either of the following is guilty of murder in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 40 years:
(1) causes the death of a human being with intent to effect the death of that person or another, but without premeditation; or
(2) causes the death of a human being while committing or attempting to commit a drive-by shooting in violation of section 609.66, subdivision 1e, under circumstances other than those described in section 609.185, paragraph (a), clause (3).

Subd. 2.Unintentional murders.​

Whoever does either of the following is guilty of unintentional murder in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 40 years:
(1) causes the death of a human being, without intent to effect the death of any person, while committing or attempting to commit a felony offense other than criminal sexual conduct in the first or second degree with force or violence or a drive-by shooting; or
(2) causes the death of a human being without intent to effect the death of any person, while intentionally inflicting or attempting to inflict bodily harm upon the victim, when the perpetrator is restrained under an order for protection and the victim is a person designated to receive protection under the order. As used in this clause, "order for protection" includes an order for protection issued under chapter 518B; a harassment restraining order issued under section 609.748; a court order setting conditions of pretrial release or conditions of a criminal sentence or juvenile court disposition; a restraining order issued in a marriage dissolution action; and any order issued by a court of another state or of the United States that is similar to any of these orders.

If it was a Black cop with his knee on a maga supporter all The Q disciples would be applauding the verdict

Same here. I thought murder 3 was iffy.
I first thought manslaughter was what he would get.....but after reading what 2nd and 3rd degree Murder means in Minnesota.......I figured it was a slam dunk for all three.
Chauvin deserved everything he got

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Keith Ellison the AG of Minnesota now wants "justice" for Freddie Gray and the other thug Michael Brown.
I believe the officers were tried before mixed race juries and all found "not guilty"..........I call that "justice".

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Haven't watched the coverage, but wondering if all the race baiters showed up in Minneapolis today. They typically do, so this verdict likely upset them.

I'm talking the usual suspects, led by reverend Al, and misc. other self entitled reverends.

Keith Ellison the AG of Minnesota now wants "justice" for Freddie Gray and the other thug Michael Brown.
I believe the officers were tried before mixed race juries and all found "not guilty"..........I call that "justice".

Reactions: bornaneer
Those jurors had no choice. Put yourself in their shoes. Can you imagine if they’d have gone the other way? Their lives would’ve changed forever. This country has gone to shit!!! Right is wrong, and wrong is right!! It’s so sad!!

The irony is that many who support Black Lives Matter are upset by the ruling.

Many had already picked out their choice of free tv, shoes, and other randomly looted items.

lol...

Chauvin
weighed 140 pounds and is 5'9″, compared to Floyd's 223 pounds and 6'4″ frame.

If said maga had enough fentynol in their system to kill a whale, and oxygen sat was 98%, then nope.

Facts not feelz.

that’s the issue. Many have no clue on how fentanyl works, what setting it’s used in, how it is administered, etc. There’s a reason it’s used in low doses in patch form (not given out much anymore due to abuse by people eating the patches) and in lollypop/troche form(severe cancer pain patients), and IV form (sedation for procedures, severe pain relief,etc)

He didn’t die by a knee being pressed on his back below his C7 vertebrae. They could have beat the shit out of him, and he still would have died by the fentanyl.

Last edited:
that’s the issue. Many have no clue on how fentanyl works, what setting it’s used in, how it is administered, etc. There’s a reason it’s used in low doses in patch form (not given out much anymore due to abuse by people eating the patches) and in lollypop/troche form(severe cancer pain patients), and IV form (sedation for procedures, severe pain relief,etc)

He didn’t die by a knee being pressed on his back below his C7 vertebrae. They could have beat the shit out of him, and he still would have died by the fentanyl.
Good luck explaining facts to libtards and sheeple in this country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT