ADVERTISEMENT

Guesses on who gets fired/hired today ??? Confirmation that Esper & team were fired for thwarting admin efforts to withdraw troops from Afghanistan

He should fire his son in law, both his sons, Guilliani and Chris Christie. Why any of these morons were anywhere near his campaign is a mystery to me. His daughter however did a nice job representing herself and the party.

Reactions: McLean.Mountaineer
He should fire his son in law, both his sons, Guilliani and Chris Christie. Why any of these morons were anywhere near his campaign is a mystery to me. His daughter however did a nice job representing herself and the party.
He should fire the guy who got peace deals done all over the middle east?

He should fire the guy who got peace deals done all over the middle east?
Jared is reportedly the person behind the firing of christie since Christie prosecuted JAred's dad and put him in jail. Why was this important? Christie was leading the transition team and would have been responsible for the firing of all those partisan hacks that were left over and that sabotaged Trump from the beginning.

You base this idiotic talk on WHAT?
Lay off the drugs, alcohol, etc. for a week and re-consider how senseless your ststement really is.

You base this idiotic talk on WHAT?
Lay off the drugs, alcohol, etc. for a week and re-consider how senseless your ststement really is.
Chris Christie is a complete piece of shit and a criminal. His son in law is a despicable human being from a whole family of garbage. Guilliani was a great mayor but has been a personal disaster ever since. When you surround yourself with losers, you lose. There was way better advisors out there that Trump should have been listening to instead of that collection of idiots. The proof is in the pudding, the guy got his clocked cleaned by a opponent who rarely left his
House in the last 10 months.

Reactions: dedhoops24
Chris Christie is a complete piece of shit and a criminal. His son in law is a despicable human being from a whole family of garbage. Guilliani was a great mayor but has been a personal disaster ever since. When you surround yourself with losers, you lose. There was way better advisors out there that Trump should have been listening to instead of that collection of idiots. The proof is in the pudding, the guy got his clocked cleaned by a opponent who rarely left his
House in the last 10 months.
You seem unbiased.

Jared is reportedly the person behind the firing of christie since Christie prosecuted JAred's dad and put him in jail. Why was this important? Christie was leading the transition team and would have been responsible for the firing of all those partisan hacks that were left over and that sabotaged Trump from the beginning.
Christie never should have been beer that campaign. The guy is a complete and utter piece of shit. I have relatives that were in his executive protection team and nothing would have made them happier then someone ran his far ass over during his tenure. What he did to those who worked for him with the whole “Bridge Gate” fiasco was the biggest scumbag move in NJ politics and there has been lots of them.

You seem unbiased.
I voted for trump TWICE! I knew he was doomed for re election when he appointed his son in law to his inner circle. The guy is the epitome of wealthy NJ trash. His daughter should have been the only one he had anywhere near the Oval Office. She conducts herself with class and truly seemed like she had good intentions during her dads tenure. She probably could have a career in politics somewhere.

Reactions: Airport
I voted for trump TWICE! I knew he was doomed for re election when he appointed his son in law to his inner circle. The guy is the epitome of wealthy NJ trash. His daughter should have been the only one he had anywhere near the Oval Office. She conducts herself with class and truly seemed like she had good intentions during her dads tenure. She probably could have a career in politics somewhere.
I am no fan of Christie but everything that happened in the Trump admin suggests Kushner was a positive. Christie fukd Trump over on several fronts IMO.

Reactions: Casey Ryback
I am no fan of Christie but everything that happened in the Trump admin suggests Kushner was a positive. Christie fukd Trump over on several fronts IMO.
Kushner only concern was Kushner and his family holdings. He’s a slum lord snake oil salesman. Just like his dad and his uncle. All the positive work he claimed to contributed help with relations in Israel and the Middle East were no result of anything did. He just took the credit. His family has been hated in Israel as much as they are in NJ.

Only thing Chris Christie did in his entire career that was beneficial to anyone but himself was locking up that thief Kushner.

Kushner only concern was Kushner and his family holdings. He’s a slum lord snake oil salesman. Just like his dad and his uncle. All the positive work he claimed to contributed help with relations in Israel and the Middle East were no result of anything did. He just took the credit. His family has been hated in Israel as much as they are in NJ.
Who did all the work on middle east peace then?

I'm more concerned over who gets fired if corporate tax rates go back up.

I think it will have a major impact, and I know it will here at my grind.

That’s just absurd. Kushner was instrumental in developing the Abraham Accords (Middle East Peace accords), the Serbian and Kosovo economic normalization’s, and the engagement with the AA community for development of the Platinum Plan.

Get more informed.

Reactions: JRZEER
That’s just absurd. Kushner was instrumental in developing the Abraham Accords (Middle East Peace accords), the Serbian and Kosovo economic normalization’s, and the engagement with the AA community for development of the Platinum Plan.

Get more informed.
According to Kushner. He will be the first one that ends up prison along with Hunter. To pees in a pod.

I'm more concerned over who gets fired if corporate tax rates go back up.

I think it will have a major impact, and I know it will here at my grind.
It’s going to be political grid lock for at least the next two years. I don’t see much changing any time soon.

FIRED!

DHS Bryan Ware, assistant director for cybersecurity at DHS and DHS assistant secretary for international affairs, Valerie Boyd, were “forced to resign” for their partisan political stunt.

Keep swinging the ax President Trump!

DHS boss Chad Wolf defies Trump order to fire cyber chief Chris Krebs

DonaldTrump
·
5m

The recent statement by Chris Krebs on the security of the 2020 Election was highly inaccurate, in that there were massive improprieties and fraud - including dead people voting, Poll Watchers not allowed into polling locations, “glitches” in the voting machines which changed votes from Trump to Biden, late voting, and many more.

Therefore, effective immediately, Chris Krebs has been terminated as Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

SpeakerPelosi

Christopher Krebs is a deeply respected cybersecurity expert who worked diligently to safeguard our elections. Instead of rewarding this patriotic service, the President has fired Director Krebs for speaking truth to power & rejecting Trump’s campaign of election falsehoods.

11:12 PM · Nov 17, 2020

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT