ADVERTISEMENT

Guess Trump doesn’t have $400M in cash for NY payment, only $100M. Guess he lied. Guess he can’t get Bonded. Guess he’ll have to sell some property.

settle down...

fascist...

your President will handle this...

Nope, just a proud American who is glad to see our legal system doing the right thing. There’s going to be a whole lot more of this shortly.
Congratulations... Looks like you have a real superstar up there...Maybe you folks should push her for VP under Joe.
I wonder how this would have turned out if Trump would have been allowed to have a jury trial...maybe in another area of NY.

Actually, biff has to come up with half a billion and the senate bifftards can’t just vote this away. And this is just the beginning.
Yes...amazing the timing on all of this...drip...drip...drip. But...you are just a "proud American".

• Haha
Reactions: moe
Congratulations... Looks like you have a real superstar up there...Maybe you folks should push her for VP under Joe.
I wonder how this would have turned out if Trump would have been allowed to have a jury trial...maybe in another area of NY.
Or maybe biff should have just dealt with the fact that he lost.

Actually, biff has to come up with half a billion and the senate bifftards can’t just vote this away. And this is just the beginning.

Look at you hoping he has to lay off ten thousand employees. That's some serious mental illness and why your revolution will eventually fail.

They're going to get wiped out in the general election because they already know they can't beat Trump with better policies or a better candidate. So they're gloating now thinking they've accomplished something watching him scrape together this bogus financial penalty (which will eventually be overturned btw). Just look at their track record. Virtually anything they've ever tried to crush Trump eventually blows up in their faces. This will be no different. Then they'll be even more angry when the Supreme Court rules Trump is immune from any more bogus prosecutions until after the election.

Then guess what? He'll pardon himself from all future "Lawfare" litigation after he wins re-election and really drive the Left over a cliff!

I have the money...I'm fighting on principle folks. Not going to let 'em get away with this scam!
iu

Look at you hoping he has to lay off ten thousand employees. That's some serious mental illness and why your revolution will eventually fail.
Trump can and will pay up if he has to in the end.

James cannot seize MarLargo and Florida would never allow anyone...even the Feds to force Trump out of MarLargo.

Trump will be able to retain his Mar-a-Lago estate because of Florida's very strong debtor protection.

New York-based attorney Colleen Kerwick told Newsweek that debtor protection is so strong in Florida that it is written into the state's constitution.

"Florida is a debtor's haven. The homestead law in the Florida Constitution protects an unlimited amount of value in your residential home from judgment creditors," she said.

Art. X, Section 4 of the Florida Constitution exempts every state resident's homestead from "forced sale under process of any court, and no judgment, decree or execution shall be a lien thereon."

Trump changed his legal residence to Mar-a-Lago from Trump Tower in New York City in 2019. He is also registered to vote in Palm Beach County, Florida.

Reactions: atlkvb

James cannot seize MarLargo and Florida would never allow anyone...even the Feds to force Trump out of MarLargo.

Trump will be able to retain his Mar-a-Lago estate because of Florida's very strong debtor protection.

New York-based attorney Colleen Kerwick told Newsweek that debtor protection is so strong in Florida that it is written into the state's constitution.

"Florida is a debtor's haven. The homestead law in the Florida Constitution protects an unlimited amount of value in your residential home from judgment creditors," she said.

Art. X, Section 4 of the Florida Constitution exempts every state resident's homestead from "forced sale under process of any court, and no judgment, decree or execution shall be a lien thereon."

Trump changed his legal residence to Mar-a-Lago from Trump Tower in New York City in 2019. He is also registered to vote in Palm Beach County, Florida.

I'm not concerned about any of this stupidity at all. If they weren't doing it to Trump they would be doing it to whoever was running against them. Eventually people will wake up to that fact. That will not end well. I won't be getting in their way when they do.

The New York State appeals court once all the facts and actual "damages" are assessed in this case will easily overturn it. Based on the actual Law, there were no damages (particularly not among Trump's lenders) and no one was harmed or claimed financial loss! So once Judges ask the question "why is Trump being fined all of this money" and no one gives a legitimate answer based in the Law, this case will be overturned before Trump is nominated by this Summer.

Last edited:
They're going to get wiped out in the general election because they already know they can't beat Trump with better policies or a better candidate. So they're gloating now thinking they've accomplished something watching him scrape together this bogus financial penalty (which will eventually be overturned btw). Just look at their track record. Virtually anything they've ever tried to crush Trump eventually blows up in their faces. This will be no different. Then they'll be even more angry when the Supreme Court rules Trump is immune from any more bogus prosecutions until after the election.

Then guess what? He'll pardon himself from all future "Lawfare" litigation after he wins re-election and really drive the Left over a cliff!

I have the money...I'm fighting on principle folks. Not going to let 'em get away with this scam!
iu
Trump has the money...Trump's stake in the parent of his social media app Truth Social is worth about $4 billion, based on how the shares of a blank-check acquisition vehicle with which it has agreed to merge trade. Trump will be allowed to sell shares in the combined company six months after the merger is completed, according to a regulatory filing. U.S. financial regulators greenlighted the deal this week.

Trump has the money...Trump's stake in the parent of his social media app Truth Social is worth about $4 billion, based on how the shares of a blank-check acquisition vehicle with which it has agreed to merge trade. Trump will be allowed to sell shares in the combined company six months after the merger is completed, according to a regulatory filing. U.S. financial regulators greenlighted the deal this week.
He could easily tap one of his lenders for a secured loan using one of his multi million dollar international properties as collateral. He can then use that loan to place a surety bond on the penalty pending adjudication of his appeal. Once the ruling is overturned, he returns the bond with interest, his property loan is repaid then released by the lien holder, his fines are removed from the appeal and he walks away owing no one anything. Finally he's granted immunity by the SUPCO from any further "Lawfare" :rolleyes:

Then these Leftists will check into a local mental health clinic for therapy treatment of their TDS.

Last edited:
He could easily tap one of his lenders for a secured loan using one of his multi million dollar international properties as collateral. He can then use that loan to place a surety bond on the penalty pending adjudication of his appeal. Once the appeal is overturned, he returns the bond with interest, his property loan is repaid then released by the lending lien holder, his fines are overturned on appeal and he walks away owing no one anything.

Then these Leftists will check into a local mental health clinic for therapy treatment of their TDS.

This isn't about Trump or TDS. It's a color revolution by Marxist. Old School Democrats better wake the hell up. They are being played for useful idiots. It doesn't end with Trump and it only gets worse. Alot worse.

This isn't about Trump or TDS. It's a color revolution by Marxist. Old School Democrats better wake the hell up. They are being played for useful idiots. It doesn't end with Trump and it only gets worse. Alot worse.
I hope it does come back to bite 'em in the ass. However this will not bankrupt Trump, or prevent him from running. Leftists think he's financially screwed, when in fact they've simply guaranteed his "go fund me" campaign account as well as his re-election.

I'm not concerned about any of this stupidity at all. If they weren't doing it to Trump they would be doing it to whoever was running against them. Eventually people will wake up to that fact. That will not end well. I won't be getting in their way when they do.
Anyone with half a brain knows what this is.

Anyone with half a brain knows what this is.
That's why less than half brained Leftists are thinking he's been wiped out. :rolleyes: Face it, anyone dumb enough to vote for creepy Joe Biden isn't smart enough to figure out this doesn't amount to a pimple on Trump's giant ass!

Do I look worried?
iu

Nope...you look amused if you really want the Truth there DJT! Rock on Bro.

NYC is a mess. Finding 12 jury members that are not Communist idiots like that Judge would have been difficult too.

You idiots only think you want a revolution. It won't be near as romantic and exciting as you all think.

Illinois judge removes Trump from state ballot, citing 'insurrectionist ban'​

Illinois is now the third state where Trump was booted from the ballot, after Colorado and Maine​

It's clear that you don't. You might consider reading about the topics that you comment on.
You know I read that whole judgement moe. They pulled those numbers for damages out of thin air! Totally made up scenarios and formulas. Not one of Trump's lenders claimed any of those losses that Judge ordered. Not one. Fact.

Reactions: bornaneer
These numbers will continue to drop for him too because of the border invasion. That's why he's trying to all of a sudden appear concerned about it after 3 years by visiting Brownsville TX. His pollsters know he's getting hammered on this issue to Trump's advantage.

Too little. Too late.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT