ADVERTISEMENT

Guaranteed Rate Bowl Roll Call

Pitt4Life34

All-American
Nov 5, 2002
Who’s going? Any true WVU going out West? I’m not going but hopefully some of you blowhards will step up and put your money where your mouth is. Pumped for Atlanta. No way it will be is insane as Charlotte but still looking forward to attending NY6 Bowl game. Hitting Cheez-it on 29th in Orlando. Peach on 30th in Atlanta. Outback in Tampa on 1st. That’s how it’s done bitches.

Who‘s going to a Bowl game this year?

Beckley area. Actually didn’t go this year or last year. But before that we hadn’t missed for 15 years. Usually try to see a different opponent every year. Sometimes it doesn’t work out though.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Beckley area. Actually didn’t go this year or last year. But before that we hadn’t missed for 15 years. Usually try to see a different opponent every year. Sometimes it doesn’t work out though.

I use to hit the mines around Beckley when I had the 401k at Taggart Global which was a Coal processing and engineer firm. Got to Beckley twice per year. Hopefully you get a chance to see the Backyard Brawl start up next year.

Reactions: locustwv
I use to hit the mines around Beckley when I had the 401k at Taggart Global which was a Coal processing and engineer firm. Got to Beckley twice per year. Hopefully you get a chance to see the Backyard Brawl start up next year.
Where do you live?

Who’s going? Any true WVU going out West? I’m not going but hopefully some of you blowhards will step up and put your money where your mouth is. Pumped for Atlanta. No way it will be is insane as Charlotte but still looking forward to attending NY6 Bowl game. Hitting Cheez-it on 29th in Orlando. Peach on 30th in Atlanta. Outback in Tampa on 1st. That’s how it’s done bitches.

Who‘s going to a Bowl game this year?
Ill be there.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
God bless you brother. Hope ya see a win.
The acc champ gets to play the third best team from the Big 10 in the new murder capital of the US in Atlanta...

The acc champs are ranked behind a three-loss Utah team....LMAO...pathetic.

ENJOY ATLANTA!

Stay safe bitch....lmao..

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Hey Greg How is Pitts 60th ranked recruiting class doing?

Have not really looked at it. A lot of Super Seniors coming back. Only 15-16 slots open and needed to save 2-4 for the portal. Been busy watching a Top 12 team march toward the ACC title. Going to Atlanta for Pitt’s NY6 Bowl game. You know......watching the Big Boys play. How bout you pal? You going to WVUs minor Bowl in front of 1,350 WVU fans?

Reactions: KingCoal
The acc champ gets to play the third best team from the Big 10 in the new murder capital of the US in Atlanta...

The acc champs are ranked behind a three-loss Utah team....LMAO...pathetic.

ENJOY ATLANTA!

Stay safe bitch....lmao..

🤣 so insecure. Homer talk.....ACC and Pitt bad....WVU and Big12 hoops good.....look at me.....I’m a caveman.

🤣 so insecure. Homer talk.....ACC and Pitt bad....WVU and Big12 hoops good.....look at me.....I’m a caveman.
Living in that oakland trailer park, you are probably use to shots being fired in the middle of the night aren't you.

How is pitt basketball doing?

LMAO.

Living in that oakland trailer park, you are probably use to shots being fired in the middle of the night aren't you.

How is pitt basketball doing?

LMAO.

So we doing this tonight? Really? You really want this night to night? I’m in you fvckin goofball.

• Haha
Have not really looked at it. A lot of Super Seniors coming back. Only 15-16 slots open and needed to save 2-4 for the portal. Been busy watching a Top 12 team march toward the ACC title. Going to Atlanta for Pitt’s NY6 Bowl game. You know......watching the Big Boys play. How bout you pal? You going to WVUs minor Bowl in front of 1,350 WVU fans?
If pitt was ranked 22nd and wvu was ranked 60th I am sure we would have heard from you

Love that the pitt guy that is on a WVU message board 24/7 talking about a team that lost to a MAC school and going on a trip to Atlanta is talking about insecurities....LMAO

Enjoy your trip to Atlanta! LMAO

Thanks man! I will enjoy Pitts big boy game. Enjoy WVUs Bowl game as well. I know this year was really disappointing and playing in a low minor Bowl sucks but hang in there pal. Spring ball is less than 6 months away.

Thanks man! I will enjoy Pitts big boy game. Enjoy WVUs Bowl game as well. I know this year was really disappointing and playing in a low minor Bowl sucks but hang in there pal. Spring ball is less than 6 months away.
Big boy game? You are playing the Big 10's THIRD best team as the ACC champ in the murder capital of America....

LMAO...Enjoy!

Big boy game? You are playing the Big 10's THIRD best team as the ACC champ in the murder capital of America....

LMAO...Enjoy!
Hey doofus. Michigan State is ranked #10 in the country. Yes, they finished #3 in B1G East, behind #6 ranked Ohio State and #2 ranked Michigan. Your football knowledge is on par with that of a 8 year old girl who has hopes of becoming a majorette.

• Haha
Yes, they finished #3 in B1G East,
Oh goodie....a post from turdboy....

So you are confirming what I said.....MSU finished third in the Big 10 East......thank goodness you are here to confirm EVERYTHING I post.

After all, 92 percent of your posts involve me in some way.

You're dumb, and you're a forum cancer. A complete non-contributor.
Oh goodie....a post from turdboy....[poop]

One day I truly am going to share my emails about you....

EVERYONE here just is on pins and needles wanting to know what the Michigan dumbass thinks on a WVU board...you would be crushed if I shared just a few of them.

Now go make more threads about me in the woodshed...like the one you started about how much I paid for my BL account.

He actually did that people....LMAO.

Last edited:
Go ahead and post them for all to see.

Meanwhile, those two dozen people can read the forum, and review a dozen of your fellow WVU fans calling you out for being lame.
Who? Rootie? LMAO...yeah....he is well respected here. LMAO...dumbass.

Please tell the board why you started a thread about how much I paid for my BL account?

My guess is your are simply obsessed with me.

No one wants you here...I have an idea...start a thread asking the board how many people want you here....I DARE YOU! LMAO.

Go ahead and post them for all to see.

Meanwhile, those two dozen people can read the forum, and review a dozen of your fellow WVU fans calling you out for being lame.
Nobody cares what a loser Marshal fan pretending to be a Michigan fan thinks. Why are you even here? You're just as pathetic as racist Greg Jacobs. But you're probably the same person.

Nobody cares what a loser Marshal fan pretending to be a Michigan fan thinks. Why are you even here? You're just as pathetic as racist Greg Jacobs. But you're probably the same person.
Why do you hate Marshall? You graduated from Marshall, Townes. Stop projecting, you racist scumbag.

No need to tell the board. I'll simply post the link that YOU started, bragging about achieving success by joining the Blue Lot.

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/ive-achieved-success.264693/

Can't make it up.
So that prompted you to actually START a thread about what I paid for it.....LMAO

Screams obsessed to me.....LMAO.

Don't be jealous that I am on the BL you broke bitch...it's a bad look for you! LMAO.

I appreciate you sharing that link...it shows queenie posting his boyfriends pic 100 times....THANKS!

Can't make that up!

Hillary's butt plug was your most creative account, Townes. That was one of the 25 Vernon posted for all to see.
Yep...still obsessed with tvz and me.

You ignored my request for you starting a thread/poll about how many people want you here.

Don't be scared pussy....make the thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT