ADVERTISEMENT

Greene saves Brown

Those last two drives for Greene were huge. I stated earlier in the game that you need better play from a senior quarterback, and he stepped up when the handcuffs came off. There was a kick return late where I almost felt like that was the catalyst in momentum change in that game. I’m surprised we went the rest of the way without stepping on a rake, but it was noticeable.
He would not have gotten the chance for those last 2 drives if not for the defense making 2 stops. Defense was gassed and that delay definitely helped revive them.

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
He would not have gotten the chance for those last 2 drives if not for the defense making 2 stops. Defense was gassed and that delay definitely helped revive them.
Not sure why KU strayed from some of the key plays that we couldn’t stop all game, maybe they overthought it, maybe we showed something differently that caused them to go a different direction. Either way, I’ll take the W.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Not sure why KU strayed from some of the key plays that we couldn’t stop all game, maybe they overthought it, maybe we showed something differently that caused them to go a different direction. Either way, I’ll take the W.
Just another one of those mathematical coaches trying not to lose. Brown isn't the only one. Seems there are several.

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT