ADVERTISEMENT

Great Big XII games this week

TexasisBack

Sophomore
Mar 12, 2018
We are now in Week 2 of the Big XII schedule.
Here are the rankings of the games for this week

5. Oklahoma State vs Kansas
Gundy has obvious QB issues but the Pokes should be able to run the ball here. Can KU challenge Okie Lite is the question.
Oklahoma St rebounds

Oklahoma St 48 Kansas 20

4. Baylor vs Oklahoma
Army took it to OU last week and exposed their weakness. Baylor likes to run the ball but is not reliant on the run game.
Beware of the Week before Red River game here. If Baylor can get a lead Kyler Murray may not be Baker Mayfield

Oklahoma 45 Baylor 40

3. Texas vs Kansas State
Is the Purple Wizard finish or does he find another way to beat the Horns in the Little Apple.
Great game. This will actually say a lot about Texas but more so about the future of K State
Another beware of the week before Red River
Texas 24 K State 21

2. Iowa State vs TCU
This game may not be getting a lot of publicity but will be a great game with two well coached teams. Iowa State and TCU both need to win.
I don't think both have great QBs.
Who is better Anderson or Montgomery at the RB position
I say upset in Ft Worth

Iowa St 20 TCU 17

1. West Virginia vs Texas Tech
DH returns to Lubbock once again with a highly rated team. Who is Tech? They have so many questions.
If they play like they did against Old Miss they lose if they play like they did against OKie Lite they will win
I will go with the better team overall.
Should be a fun exciting game.
Could be the Top rated morning game.
WV 48 TT 44

Gundy has obvious QB issues but the Pokes should be able to run the ball here. Can KU challenge Okie Lite is the question.
Oklahoma St rebounds

Oklahoma St 48 Kansas 20

4. Baylor vs Oklahoma
Army took it to OU last week and exposed their weakness. Baylor likes to run the ball but is not reliant on the run game.
Beware of the Week before Red River game here. If Baylor can get a lead Kyler Murray may not be Baker Mayfield

Oklahoma 45 Baylor 40

3. Texas vs Kansas State
Is the Purple Wizard finish or does he find another way to beat the Horns in the Little Apple.
Great game. This will actually say a lot about Texas but more so about the future of K State
Texas 24 K State 21

2. Iowa State vs TCU
This game may not be getting a lot of publicity but will be a great game with two well coached teams. Iowa State and TCU both need to win.
I say upset in Ft Worth

Iowa St 20 TCU 17

DH returns to Lubbock once again with a highly rated team. Who is Tech? They have so many questions.
If they play like they did against Old Miss they lose if they play like they did against OKie Lite they will win
WV 48 TT 44
Oklahoma and Oklahoma State should be safe. But everyone, including me, thought that Virginia Tech would be same against 0-3 Virginia Commonwealth. The most predictable thing about college football is unpredictability. Which is what makes it the greatest sport on the planet.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T ramatize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

Oklahoma St rebounds

Oklahoma St 48 Kansas 20

4. Baylor vs Oklahoma

Oklahoma 45 Baylor 40

3. Texas vs Kansas State
Texas 24 K State 21

2. Iowa State vs TCU
I say upset in Ft Worth

Iowa St 20 TCU 17

WV 48 TT 44
Agree that the WVU/TTU game is the marquee game for the Big Xii this week. But look for one upset. Maybe ISU/TCU?

Oklahoma and Oklahoma State should be safe. But everyone, including me, thought that Virginia Tech would be same against 0-3 Virginia Commonwealth. The most predictable thing about college football is unpredictability. Which is what makes it the greatest sport on the planet.

T ramatize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

There is always that .000004 percent chance.
Issue is bad coaching decisions and lack of motivation from certain teams increases the chance of an upset.

Don't think Lincoln Riley and OU are immune to an upset yet even from Baylor

T ramatize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

When did VCU start playing FBS Football....

Thinking along these lines

Oklahoma St over Kansas
Oklahoma over Baylor
Texas over Kansas State
TCU over Iowa State
Texas Tech over West VA

Think that this game will come down to Tech's balance offense.

Unless WV has the horses to get them down early Tech will control the game and have more scoring chances and stop Grier on third down more times.

Unless turnovers happen. Think WV needs to come out and blitz everyone early.
Pretty much a roll of the dice

I don't think Tech can win being one dimensional while I think WV can so if you go down early 14-0 you can still win throwing the ball every down

Two Great Big XII games this week

Hopefully Iowa St vs TCU is one as well

I just think the officials should stop trying to keep the weaker team in some of these games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT