ADVERTISEMENT

Governor Justice on CNBC discussing leading the nation in vaccinations.

It's as natural as Dolly's torso.

Ironically, I am not convinced they DELIBERATELY released it.

This was most likely a case of a solitary scientist, working on a KNOWN designer pathogen, breaking protocol and it escaping organically.

I conveyed at the time China feared economic ruin and wanted to redistribute the fiscal fallout to the rest of the globe. Unsurprisingly, that has now been established and accepted by everybody but the usual suspects and propagandists. Even a member of the UN has went rogue and admitted as such.

Not bad for a lowly message board. Maybe jock-sniffing is in this year.
You convinced me.

Reactions: moe
Since some still are not as informed about Covid maybe the link will help.

https://www.fema.gov/disasters/coronavirus/rumor-control

Rumor: Are older people and those with existing conditions the only ones at risk for coronavirus?
Fact: Older adults and people with serious chronic medical conditions are at higher risk of serious illness. But anyone can become sick, and symptoms can range from mild to severe regardless of how old you are or if you have other medical conditions.

Last updated March 26, 2020 | Source: FEMA

How about that? I take that daily.

I do too. Been doing it for about 7 years....long before COVID.

I travel frequently for my job (before 2020 🤦‍♂️) and I always felt the combo helped me.

I also take apple cider vinegar......maybe it’s vodoo....but hard to prove a negative.

I do too. Been doing it for about 7 years....long before COVID.

I travel frequently for my job (before 2020 🤦‍♂️) and I always felt the combo helped me.

I also take apple cider vinegar......maybe it’s vodoo....but hard to prove a negative.
How much of the Z D and C do you take each day?

The most recent studies indicate that a higher presence of Neanderthal genes correlates with the most severe illnesses. Many of you should be concerned. Come to think of it, I'm concerned by that.

Been doing it for many many years , that & oregano oil, echinacea tea & garlic.....people lived to be 100 years old long before big pharma showed up . I do believe at times pharmaceuticals are needed , but I believe whole heartedly that God put a lot of natural cures on this earth, problem being not a lot of money can be made from them if eaten in the natural form .

How much of the Z D and C do you take each day?

At least 500 mg of C plus more in my diet/fluids, at least 1000 IU of D plus daily outdoor sun exposure (Im an 8-10 mile a day runner) and and about 20-25 mg of zinc.

I’ve also added elderberry in the last few years. Again, maybe vodoo medicine, but hard to prove a negative.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT