ADVERTISEMENT

Governor Justice on CNBC discussing leading the nation in vaccinations.

He knows West Virginians aren't following through with the restrictions anymore which is why he is pumping out the vaccine so quickly.

Reactions: Cheers
He knows West Virginians aren't following through with the restrictions anymore which is why he is pumping out the vaccine so quickly.
And now a 2nd strain is being cannonized ... and a 3rd ... and then a 4th.

Told you in March. It will NEVER end and it does not have a damn thing to do with all those "evil" people who did not partake in the media swill. The only evil people I see are the ones who loosed this DESIGNER virus to begin with and capitalize on it at every opportunity.

The propaganda is thick. Notice the skin color of the children they are using as props.

Without looking, I'd imagine healthcare and education make up a very high percentage of employment in the state. Both are groups that will get vaccines more quickly. That might explain higher rates here.

Good chunk are the elderly in nursing homes/staff. Makes the logistics a lot easier when you are doing large groups in a controlled setting like that.

Everything appears to be smooth sailing now, but I look for the shit to hit the fan in the next month when you have people fighting over who gets a shot and who has to wait.

Good chunk are the elderly in nursing homes/staff. Makes the logistics a lot easier when you are doing large groups in a controlled setting like that.

Everything appears to be smooth sailing now, but I look for the shit to hit the fan in the next month when you have people fighting over who gets a shot and who has to wait.

Well, half the country feels the impotent "experts" should stick the vaccine up their puckered keisters, so the REAL fight won't be people rushing to get this miracle panacea as much as the fight if this medical quackery ever becomes "mandatory". That will be your fight that would yield chaos.

Fauci has as much chance getting 80% of the country vaccinated as I have of taking Jevon's place on the roster ... and when that happens, people like myself will be blamed for preventing things from "returning to normal" ... along with every other misfortune on the planet.

Told you in March. It will NEVER end and it does not have a damn thing to do with all those "evil" people who did not partake in the media swill. The only evil people I see are the ones who loosed this DESIGNER virus to begin with and capitalize on it at every opportunity.

The propaganda is thick. Notice the skin color of the children they are using as props.

Doomed!!

First responders, public health offices, community infrastructure, teachers, and remaining healthcare professionals have access next.

I don't think you will see that. I think we are going to get to the point pretty quickiy where supply exceeds demand. I think there are a lot of people that are going to refuse to the get the vaccine or wait several months. Ive seen some surveys of workers within the health care industry that indicate at least 20% will refuse. I suspect the refusal rate in the general public will be even higher.

I don't think you will see that. I think we are going to get to the point pretty quickiy where supply exceeds demand. I think there are a lot of people that are going to refuse to the get the vaccine or wait several months. Ive seen some surveys of workers within the health care industry that indicate at least 20% will refuse. I suspect the refusal rate in the general public will be even higher.
Just a small example but over 50% of sampled firemen in New York are saying hell no.

Many serfs who say they will be vaccinated are saying exactly what you referenced ... they want to wait until Fall of 2021 to observe the side effects and effectiveness of the vaccination.

Your world's slum lords aren't gonna wait that long.

They want it pushed through quickly ... and it sure as hell not for the "sanctity of life". If life was what they truly cared about, their genocidal levels of compassion sure don't support this theatre that portrays them as caring about that very thing.

They've made it pretty clear through their decades of policies that life is not exactly their primary concern. Hell, that's so far down the list you're starting to see Catfish McNeely playing major minutes.

Sounds like that pedo ring the Clinton's were running!

Well, half the country feels the impotent "experts" should stick the vaccine up their puckered keisters, so the REAL fight won't be people rushing to get this miracle panacea as much as the fight if this medical quackery ever becomes "mandatory".

That will be your fight that would yield chaos.

Fauci has as much chance getting 80% of the country vaccinated as I have of taking Jevon's place on the roster.
I'm looking forward to my son getting the vaccine. He has enough shit going on, including two hospital stays in November, and one in December. I'd say he's averaged at least a stay per month this year. Not a good year
to keep visiting the fine folks at Cabell Huntington, so the sooner the better for us.

In fact, he's had the flu shot (sorry it didn't work for you) and the one for pneumonia. Whatever we can do to help reduce the chance of him getting covid, or anything else, we're going to do.

If other folks don't wanna get the covid vaccine, that's an argument for another day.

Apparently prison inmates are high on the list because of exposure to guards.
I was asked yesterday if I was going to take the vaccine? Told them yes and I'd like the Pfizer vaccine. I'm only there about 1 day per week but you seem to be correct about jails, as far as workers there. I'll ask about the inmates next monday

Unless you've had a bad case of the virus or watched a loved one suffer with it, you really shouldn't be judging what people do. We had a family member that was in perfect health and was a trainer at a gym. He got the virus and ended up in the hospital in the ICU. Two months after he fought it off, he had a stroke and is now in shambles. A huge percentage of the vulnerable, like my 92 yr old mother, will take this vaccine because they have no choice. They will represent the major percentage of the (so-called) guinea pigs. Will there be new strains that pop up? Obviously yes. But my money is on the best medical professionals in the world, right here in the USA, to make the necessary changes to the vaccine to deal with mutations that evolve. This isn't anything new. If we can build herd immunity, maybe some people that become vulnerable may even be able to avoid taking it. If you're young and in good health, you may choose not to take it. The odds overwhelmingly say that you'll probably be alright. But at this stage, I'm going to listen to medical professionals that I trust to advise me and my family. I won't be checking with the Blue Lot......

People still believing in conspiracy theories... Virus has been proven to be of natural origins. Not saying that maybe someone wanted it spread though....

People still believing in conspiracy theories... Virus has been proven to be of natural origins. Not saying that maybe someone wanted it spread though....
It's as natural as Dolly's torso.

Ironically, I am not convinced they DELIBERATELY released it.

This was most likely a case of a solitary scientist, working on a KNOWN designer pathogen, breaking protocol and it escaping organically.

I conveyed at the time China feared economic ruin and wanted to redistribute the fiscal fallout to the rest of the globe. Unsurprisingly, that has now been established and accepted by everybody but the usual suspects and propagandists. Even a member of the UN has went rogue and admitted as such.

Not bad for a lowly message board. Maybe jock-sniffing is in this year.

Last edited:
I hate posting in these types of threads but I’ll try.

Firstly, I’m glad to see that WV seems to have a good organized system set of that is drawing acclaim. Whether someone takes it or not, I’m glad to know that we seem to have our proverbial “sh*t together.”

Secondly, I do not think it should ever be mandated. Something like this vaccine is a personal choice for someone and their family.

I was one of the people who said I would not take it, it’s too rushed, too uncertain.

However, I’ve since taken a lot of time and researched the technology and development. Quite honestly, I’m amazed at what science has done. Quite frankly, after doing my homework, I feel better and more comfortable about taking this vaccine than many of the others we’ve most all already taken over the years.

So, I will be patent, but I will choose to take it when my turn comes.

That said, I think everyone should do their own educated homework (nonpolitical and non fear-mongering) and make their own educated person decisions for themselves and their families.

I hate posting in these types of threads but I’ll try.

Firstly, I’m glad to see that WV seems to have a good organized system set of that is drawing acclaim. Whether someone takes it or not, I’m glad to know that we seem to have our proverbial “sh*t together.”

Secondly, I do not think it should ever be mandated. Something like this vaccine is a personal choice for someone and their family.

I was one of the people who said I would not take it, it’s too rushed, too uncertain.

However, I’ve since taken a lot of time and researched the technology and development. Quite honestly, I’m amazed at what science has done. Quite frankly, after doing my homework, I feel better and more comfortable about taking this vaccine than many of the others we’ve most all already taken over the years.

So, I will be patent, but I will choose to take it when my turn comes.

That said, I think everyone should do their own educated homework (nonpolitical and non fear-mongering) and make their own educated person decisions for themselves and their families.
Great post.

If other people don't wanna get, that's their prerogative.

Just found out my daughter's unit will be stationed in DC during the inauguration (hope we can keep the political jabs to a minimum here), so she'll be receiving the vaccine asap.

We've been giving the Pfizer vaccine for a week, 247 doses to date. No one has had any kind of reaction to it, besides the usual sore arm. Most everyone has been in their 40s and 50s that has taken it. The Medical staff is also getting vaccinated at a good rate. I got it last Friday.

This conspiracy sh*t needs to stop. mRNA vaccines have been worked on for the last 10 years. They don't interact with our own DNA. They only tell our cells to make a protein (an antigen) and then our cell's enzymes distroy and eliminate the mRNA. And chances are reasonably high that this vaccine will cover that new strand too.

Last edited:
Unless you've had a bad case of the virus or watched a loved one suffer with it, you really shouldn't be judging what people do. We had a family member that was in perfect health and was a trainer at a gym. He got the virus and ended up in the hospital in the ICU. Two months after he fought it off, he had a stroke and is now in shambles. A huge percentage of the vulnerable, like my 92 yr old mother, will take this vaccine because they have no choice. They will represent the major percentage of the (so-called) guinea pigs. Will there be new strains that pop up? Obviously yes. But my money is on the best medical professionals in the world, right here in the USA, to make the necessary changes to the vaccine to deal with mutations that evolve. This isn't anything new. If we can build herd immunity, maybe some people that become vulnerable may even be able to avoid taking it. If you're young and in good health, you may choose not to take it. The odds overwhelmingly say that you'll probably be alright. But at this stage, I'm going to listen to medical professionals that I trust to advise me and my family. I won't be checking with the Blue Lot......
I hope you didn’t interpret my comment as ridiculing the Governor? Quite the opposit. I was happy to see WV getting some positive press. 📰

Reactions: mzman
I hope you didn’t interpret my comment as ridiculing the Governor? Quite the opposit. I was happy to see WV getting some positive press. 📰
I am curious as to how the heck WV has as many doses of the vaccine as they do. A state with 1.8 million!!! Other states with populations at least 5x that didn't even get all the doses they were supposed to. I'm glad the people are getting the vaccine no matter what state they reside in.

It's as natural as Dolly's torso.

Ironically, I am not convinced they DELIBERATELY released it.

This was most likely a case of a solitary scientist, working on a KNOWN designer pathogen, breaking protocol and it escaping organically.

I conveyed at the time China feared economic ruin and wanted to redistribute the fiscal fallout to the rest of the globe. Unsurprisingly, that has now been established and accepted by everybody but the usual suspects and propagandists. Even a member of the UN has went rogue and admitted as such.

Not bad for a lowly message board. Maybe jock-sniffing is in this year.
Cool story.

Reactions: malew1 and Cheers
To get to heard immunity at least 70% of the population will need to take the vaccine and that is worldwide. Without the 70%, all it will take is one contagious person traveling from another country to start this crap all over again. Unless the USA bans anyone from traveling outside or into the United States. Don't see that happening.

To get to heard immunity at least 70% of the population will need to take the vaccine and that is worldwide. Without the 70%, all it will take is one contagious person traveling from another country to start this crap all over again. Unless the USA bans anyone from traveling outside or into the United States. Don't see that happening.

I think that 70% number also include those who have been naturally infected (which may be 25% of the US population at present). There’s pretty good evidence that you achieve some lasting immunity post infection, even if it’s only 6-8 months. Also evidence that once your antibodies diminish, there is some lasting t-cell and b-cell memory response.....which may not prevent a reinfection but would likely make a second infection much less severe.

I think we will start noticing a difference well before 70% immunization. With 40-45% of deaths being in nursing homes and them being vaccinated first, we should notice changes in death and number of severe cases somewhat early, even before any changes in raw case counts.

I am curious as to how the heck WV has as many doses of the vaccine as they do. A state with 1.8 million!!! Other states with populations at least 5x that didn't even get all the doses they were supposed to. I'm glad the people are getting the vaccine no matter what state they reside in.
Older,sicker population maybe? Not sure if there's anymore fatter people there than elsewhere.

I think that 70% number also include those who have been naturally infected (which may be 25% of the US population at present). There’s pretty good evidence that you achieve some lasting immunity post infection, even if it’s only 6-8 months. Also evidence that once your antibodies diminish, there is some lasting t-cell and b-cell memory response.....which may not prevent a reinfection but would likely make a second infection much less severe.

I think we will start noticing a difference well before 70% immunization. With 40-45% of deaths being in nursing homes and them being vaccinated first, we should notice changes in death and number of severe cases somewhat early, even before any changes in raw case counts.

Exactly right. Full normalcy is still going to feel a long way off, but the progress towards getting there will be very obvious in a matter of months. When pressure comes off hospitals, health care can catch its breath and safely reopen fully. Ditto for schools, and then eventually more indoor dining/bars, outdoor public events, etc. The main thing this vaccine will do is drastically drive down the death rate, allowing the rest of society to relax. People were correct to say "protect the vulnerable" but it was/is exceedingly difficult to do that successfully without a vaccine in play. The vaccine is what makes the plan tenable. Without the high risk population overrunning the health care system, it will be well equipped and prepared to attend to the lower number of lower-risk folks.

Blah...blah...blah

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT