ADVERTISEMENT

Gov Justice continuing to be a retard and a libtard pawn.

I haven't posted in forever. But I can't resist this because it shows the widespread misinformation that is being spread by people like you. Can you tell me with 100% assurance that if you get the vaccine you still cannot catch/spread COVID? No, you can't....because even a$$holes like Fauci don't know the answer. They've stated numerous times that if you get the vaccine you still have a probability of catching it and you must "wear that mask" to protect others in case you have the virus inside you (even if vaccinated).

So, please STFU and just let life go back to normal. The only people keeping this "pandemic" going is Fauci, the CDC, and people like you........it's time to realize the truth.
It's not even a true vaxx, Hell they changed the definition of vaccine to fit this stuff they are pushing...no thanks

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
DemandingAnyBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif
Oh me oh my ...wood ! She is just sexy.

And here is why Justice is pushing the vaccines so hard. To get a cut of all these federal dollars.

Getting as many people shot up in West V as possible is a good thing. And why not try to get a cut? Sounds like a good thing for West V to me

Getting as many people shot up in West V as possible is a good thing. And why not try to get a cut? Sounds like a good thing for West V to me
Why should WV close down just for the elderly? It should have never been shut down and should have never had a mask mandate it the first place. South Darkota handled the response perfectly. Florida did a fine job getting back to normal as well. Yet, Justice is delaying everything because he does what his democratic handlers tell him in order to get federal money. Also, why should WV want to get hitched to getting federal handouts. Work on creating your own state wealth through various means. Extend the legislative season.

For the vaccine, why not just make it mandatory for the fat elderly to get it since that is the population it hits the most. It’s been shown that the vaccine does nothing against harboring it and doesn’t decrease death rates or transmission rates. A vaccine that claims it is less than 90% effective, yet our body is more effective at fighting it off. A vaccine that is useless against any variants. And there has been no long term studies yet.

Since when don't children/teens catch (and spread) airborne infectious diseases? has something changed?

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-per...ults-equally-susceptible-home-covid-19-spread
Yeah, I really just don’t get how people don’t understand the vaccine and it’s benefits and drawbacks. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy now? I love how when something like this happens, people will literally listen to ANYONE, except for medical professionals that have worked in the field for their entire lives devoted to the health of the human body.

Reactions: moe
You can apparently carry tha virus even if you are vaccinated no matter what your age so this idea that vaccinations stop the spread is illogical. The only person a vaccination protects is the person who is vaccinated
When a vaccine helps your body fight the virus, it can lessen the amount of time you are contagious, it can lessen the actions of the body that help spread the virus (coughing, sneezing), and it can help slow the mutation of variants.

Because the fancy lookin' YouTubes says it's the debil.
Could be your dear leader railed against the vaccine leading up to the election

“Let me be clear: I trust vaccines, I trust scientists, but I don’t trust Donald Trump,” Biden said. “At this moment, the American people can’t either.”

And Camela also stoked the fires of not trusting the vaccine

Asked if she would personally take any vaccine given the green light in the US before the November poll, Harris replied: “I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he’s talking about. I will not take his word for it.”

But yeah YouTube

They can catch the virus and infect others you moron. Why do anti-vaxxers want the pandemic to drag on forever? not too bright
Those vaccinated can catch the virus and infect others you moron.

Provide the science to backup your assertion, I, and I think everyone else would like to see it.
Haven't you heard of all the elementary and middle school students infecting their teachers? Kindergarten teachers have been dropping like flies.

going to be a hard sell to vaccinate this age group when there is little to no proof of impact on kids this young. I won't be getting my 12 y/o vaccinated at this point.
I know of many parents who were vaccinated but will not subject their teenagers to it. They know nothing of future ramifications it may have on them and their children. I stand by them on this.

“Let me be clear: I trust vaccines, I trust scientists, but I don’t trust Donald Trump,” Biden said. “At this moment, the American people can’t either.”

Asked if she would personally take any vaccine given the green light in the US before the November poll, Harris replied: “I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he’s talking about. I will not take his word for it.”

But yeah YouTube
Why would people listen to a politician about science? President Diapers should be mocked for that take.

Yeah, I really just don’t get how people don’t understand the vaccine and it’s benefits and drawbacks. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy now? I love how when something like this happens, people will literally listen to ANYONE, except for medical professionals that have worked in the field for their entire lives devoted to the health of the human body.
The CDC is a government agency populated with MDs and MPHs who turned into bureaucrats. Anthony Fauci doesn't practice medicine. Looking to him for medical advice is as about as useful as asking the Head of Ruby. They may have went to medical school, but they've been out of the actual field for so long that they're little better than Hippocrates.

However, practicing scientists and doctors HAVE spoken out against the Fauci Doctrine. And they were pulled from youtube. But I suppose the government appointee MDs are more qualified than the chumps from Stanford, Johns Hopkins, and Oxford.

And could you please give me one benefit of the vaccine? From what I've seen, after being vaccinated, the unfortunate guinea pig still needs to social distance and wear a mask. So then, what was the purpose of the vaccine?

Haven't you heard of all the elementary and middle school students infecting their teachers? Kindergarten teachers have been dropping like flies.
My kids have been in school since Sept, minus a couple of weeks of quarantine for catching the WuFlu, which was traced back to a non school related occurrence. My youngest slept with my wife and I the night she was contagious with fever. Neither her nor I caught it. We’ve had zero kid to kid transmission in our school and zero kid to teacher. Some of the teachers have caught it, but it was traced to their external-curriculars.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

But yeah YouTube
Ok, so Joe trusts vaccines and scientists and KH doesn't trust Trump, well neither of them trust Trump but neither of them said they didn't trust the vaccine or wouldn't take it. Didn't know that Joe/KH carried that much weight with anti-vaxxers. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
My kids have been in school since Sept, minus a couple of weeks of quarantine for catching the WuFlu, which was traced back to a non school related occurrence. My youngest slept with my wife and I the night she was contagious with fever. Neither her nor I caught it. We’ve had zero kid to kid transmission in our school and zero kid to teacher. Some of the teachers have caught it, but it was traced to their external-curriculars.
We've had a ton of kids get it at my school. None of the teachers caught it.

Plus it is literally a flu bug for kids. I dont know the numbers but I would guess the flu is as hard or harder on kids as Covid. Every year we lose a fee kids to the flu. Some folks are just more at risk to viruses.

Lol, they have many excuses. Have you not been reading some of their demands for things completely unrelated to their profession ?
Locally, but not particularly nationwide. More worried about around me, tbh. We are mostly back to full time and would be stunned if it was not 100% in person this fall. I hope any other places would take any hybrid/online schooling as another justification for a school choice/voucher program, but that is up to them. I hate public unions. Teachers and police being the worst, imo.

Ok, so Joe trusts vaccines and scientists and KH doesn't trust Trump, well neither of them trust Trump but neither of them said they didn't trust the vaccine or wouldn't take it. Didn't know that Joe/KH carried that much weight with anti-vaxxers. Thanks for sharing.
Moe still a scared pussy . Lol

going to be a hard sell to vaccinate this age group when there is little to no proof of impact on kids this young. I won't be getting my 12 y/o vaccinated at this point.
My wife and I just had this discussion the other night. I read some studies that said fertile females were made infertile. I'm not going down that road right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT