ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Leaders of Tomorrow

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
She should fit right in.

"Everywhere there’s globes": Georgia GOP chair goes full flat-earther in wild rant

A recently elected Georgia GOP district chair revealed that she believes the world is flat and that the proliferation of globes is part of a conspiracy, Rolling Stone reports.

During an interview on Kandiss Taylor's podcast "Jesus, Guns, and Babies" with David "Flat Earth Dave" Weiss and Matt Long, the trio discussed what they deemed the biblical evidence that the planet is flat. Taylor told Weiss and Long that the more she learns about flat earth, it "doesn't make sense the other way."

"The people that defend the globe don't know anything about the globe," Weiss responded. "If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers."

Later in their discussion, Taylor lamented the volume of globes she sees in her everyday life likening their presence to a conspiracy

"All the globes, everywhere. I turn on the TV, there's globes in the background," she said.

"Everywhere there's globes. You see them all the time, it's constant. My children will be like 'Mama, globe, globe, globe, globe' — they're everywhere," she added. :joy: :joy:

"And that's what they do to brainwash," she continued. "For me, if it is not a conspiracy. If it is real, why are you pushing so hard everywhere I go? Every store, you buy a globe, there's globes everywhere. Every movie, every TV show, news media — why?"

Moe and his friends peddled Russia, Russia, Russia for years then had the nerve to start this thread. Too funny.

Why More Democrats Are Now Embracing Conspiracy Theories​

🌍

Conspiracy Theories Are Not a Partisan Phenomenon​

Conspiracy Theories Are Not a Partisan Phenomenon​

More than half of Democrats, according to a neutral survey, said they believed Bush was complicit in the 9/11 terror attacks.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
She should fit right in.

"Everywhere there’s globes": Georgia GOP chair goes full flat-earther in wild rant

A recently elected Georgia GOP district chair revealed that she believes the world is flat and that the proliferation of globes is part of a conspiracy, Rolling Stone reports.

During an interview on Kandiss Taylor's podcast "Jesus, Guns, and Babies" with David "Flat Earth Dave" Weiss and Matt Long, the trio discussed what they deemed the biblical evidence that the planet is flat. Taylor told Weiss and Long that the more she learns about flat earth, it "doesn't make sense the other way."

"The people that defend the globe don't know anything about the globe," Weiss responded. "If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers."

Later in their discussion, Taylor lamented the volume of globes she sees in her everyday life likening their presence to a conspiracy

"All the globes, everywhere. I turn on the TV, there's globes in the background," she said.

"Everywhere there's globes. You see them all the time, it's constant. My children will be like 'Mama, globe, globe, globe, globe' — they're everywhere," she added. :joy: :joy:

"And that's what they do to brainwash," she continued. "For me, if it is not a conspiracy. If it is real, why are you pushing so hard everywhere I go? Every store, you buy a globe, there's globes everywhere. Every movie, every TV show, news media — why?"
Her zany rant is just as goofy as you athiests who don't believe a Creator formed this "sphere" and placed it in strategic orbit around the Sun rotating on It's axis!

So yes she's a nut thinking the earth is flat, and you're just as much of a nut if not moreso thinking this magnificent blue marble hurtling through space just suddenlty appeared as a result of a giant BANG!!!!!! 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
She should fit right in.

Only in BiffNation....

She should fit right in.

The ignorance of these people never ceases to astound.

Reactions: moe
Her zany rant is just as goofy as you athiests who don't believe a Creator formed this "sphere" and placed it in strategic orbit around the Sun rotating on It's axis!

So yes she's a nut thinking the earth is flat, and you're just as much of a nut if not moreso thinking this magnificent blue marble hurtling through space just suddenlty appeared as a result of a giant BANG!!!!!! 😏
In defense of atheists, we just can’t make religion add up. If there is one All-powerful God, why can’t he make his nature commonly and consistently known to man? Just remember, no matter what you think you know about the nature of god, two-thirds of the people in the world know that you’re wrong (Islam, Judaism, Hindu, Buddhism). No matter which Christian denomination you follow, half or more of other Christians believe you made the wrong choice.

Either God doesn’t exist, or he’s a very poor messenger.

Now, let’s see that Christian compassion!

You voted for Pedo-Joe and STILL support him and his policies and you have the audacity to talk about the ignorance of others? 😬

"Most Democrats (51 percent) don’t know both that the Earth goes around the Sun and that it takes a year to do so."

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
In defense of atheists, we just can’t make religion add up. If there is one All-powerful God, why can’t he make his nature commonly and consistently known to man? Just remember, no matter what you think you know about the nature of god, two-thirds of the people in the world know that you’re wrong (Islam, Judaism, Hindu, Buddhism). No matter which Christian denomination you follow, half or more of other Christians believe you made the wrong choice.

Either God doesn’t exist, or he’s a very poor messenger.

Now, let’s see that Christian compassion!
I don't have to argue with you about it my friend. I would suggest however you "follow the science". The Bible is simply the Creator's message to us about how we got here, why we're here, and where we're going if we decide to choose his instructions or not?

Science confirms the impossibility of this all being the result of a giant "bang" (in fact Science emphatically disproves that theory) yet the Bible is in it's simplest form, the "instruction manual" of the Creation. It doesn't tell us exactly how Almighty God made the air, water, land, and we humans out of nothing...it just says that he did! The Creator of a machine offers owners the operator's manual so you know how it works but not how it was put together. Like wise our Creator gave us his instruction manual on his creation which Science confirms. It's OK to disbelieve that, but why ignore all of the practical evidence suggesting it's all absolutely true?

Again, Science confirms what I'm saying...it doesn't or can't explain all the various Religions of the World, however it does confirm the magnificence of the Creator of the Universe.

Here listen...learn

Last edited:
She should fit right in.

Now let's switch to the wonderful job Biden is doing.

EXCLUSIVE: 'You need a safe harbor - I can work with your father alone!' The telling text Jim Biden sent to nephew Hunter suggests Joe WAS in on their business plans after scathing article appeared linking connection to corrupt Chinese energy deal​

Not to pick on you because I agree that person quoted in the OP's link is a nut, but do you really understand why she thinks as she does? What is "round" relative to whatever point on the surface of the planet you're standing?

You have to comprehend that your point of reference is relative only to where you think you are centered. That is to say it is very much based on how much gravity is keeping you in place!

Because of the Earth's rotation, gravity distorts everything. You see beyond Earth's rotational gravity in its upper atmosphere which actually doesn't rotate as the mass of the planet does...weight is meaningless. In fact as objects like Satellites orbit around earth itself they must travel in a sphere to navigate the entire circumference of the planet. Yet nothing from their vantage point can ever really be visualized on the surface as being anywhere near "flat".

That's NOT the view however you get on the surface! Gravity keeps us fixed at a certain point on earth's surface, and because of that we don't notice it's (the Earth) constantly rotating 360 degrees every 24 hours! From our point of view, we do appear to be standing still on a flat surface!

In outer space, where there are no physical gravitational forces distorting our perceptions, what is up? What is down? What in fact is even North or South? Relative to what? There is no reference point in space as there is on the surface of the planet to know? You know when you're laying perpendicular on a flat surface, but what is perpendicular @ 30,000 feet below the surface? Earth amazingly is a water planet, but it would be impossible for water to exist on a completely flat surface without gravity forcing it to all wash away? Yet the Ocean tides and currents do indeed roil, and the water on the surface of the Earth never rolls off (even though Earth is round) and in fact at any point on the surface of the water it indeed appears to be as flat as far as the eye can see!

My point is we are very much limited both physically by only what we see and our own experiences, as well as what we actually still don't know about the powerful forces sustaining this planet as it reliably spins on its axis following a strategically positioned distance away from the Sun regulated by the unseen force of gravity which keeps it from wobbling wildly out of control. We have no idea how all of that happens, but we can measure it, and we know it when we're standing on the surface and it appears motionless!

In fact gravity is so powerful, it can literally alter the flight paths of anything that comes within Earth's pull, and it literally takes millions of pounds of thrust to break Earth's gravitational bind on anything attempting to escape it's atmosphere. So don't think that woman (as wrong as she is about Earth being flat) is some nutball. She's just confused by her lack of understanding of all she doesn't see that makes Earth appear to her to be flat, when in fact she cannot see how it MUST be round in order for gravity to work and keep her from sliding off of it as it spins at speeds of thousands of miles per hour every day!

excerpt
Earth measures 24,898 miles (40,070 kilometers) in circumference, so when you divide distance by time, that means the planet is spinning 1,037 mph ( 1,670 km/h).t:

more here

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT