ADVERTISEMENT

Good win....

What does any of this have to do with the fact, that Nelly is underperforming. We're six years into his tenure, and under this leadership, the team hasn't progressed, when was the last time we were part of the national conversation, and we seem to have accepted the Nehlen era of excuses of "well, we're WVa sooooo" And notice how winners don't have to make excuses.
Well, we won 9 games last season, and that is better than the 5 we won in 2022. So there was progress. When it comes to this season, why don't you just wait until we're near the end before you judge? We are currently 3-2, and that's where most experts expected us to be at this point. WVU has rarely been apart of the national conversation. It's going to be even harder now that you have to compete against the Big 10 and Sec teams that have twice the money that you have. The Big 12 teams and ACC teams are going to struggle under this new economic model.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
So don't crap on him after a win then, but if you think that because you don't want to crap on Neil Brown that others can't then you need to grow up and get a life. If it bothers you so much block the people who don't like Neil brown. I've only ever blocked one person on this site, and I like not seeing his stupid shit anymore. So why don't you do the same and block the Neil Brown
I would say that you're the one who needs to grow up and get a life. It's pretty clear that the hatred you have for the coach trumps giving credit for a win on the road. If you are going to accuse others on here of being A holes, then I guess it's better to be accused of being one than to actually be one like yourself.

Reactions: WVUBRU and WVUALLEN
Seriously, you're a manic depressive WVU fan...

Nelly loses, you want him gone....Nelly wins and you want him to stay.....

Happy ...sad...happy ...sad.....
Do you prefer losses rather than wins?

Everyone knows what Neal Brown has or has not done. No need to beat a dead horse. Let WVU fans be fans.

Reactions: OlegeezEER
I would say that you're the one who needs to grow up and get a life. It's pretty clear that the hatred you have for the coach trumps giving credit for a win on the road. If you are going to accuse others on here of being A holes, then I guess it's better to be accused of being one than to actually be one like yourself.
I dont get mad when people trust the climb. You have your opinion, i have mine. What makes some of you an asshole is attacking fans who dont trust the climb the eay you do and then getting mad when they fire back. . You go out of your way to do it. And you lie. For instance I gave credit for this win and so did others who don't trust the climb. It was a great game but that doesn't make me like Neil Brown lol. You just can't handle it so you lie and say people don't give the team credit for a road win. You're just full of shit. Why don't you just leave it alone and let people not like Neil Brown lol.

I dont get mad when people trust the climb. You have your opinion, i have mine. What makes some of you an asshole is attacking fans who dont trust the climb the eay you do and then getting mad when they fire back. . You go out of your way to do it. And you lie. For instance I gave credit for this win and so did others who don't trust the climb. It was a great game but that doesn't make me like Neil Brown lol. You just can't handle it so you lie and say people don't give the team credit for a road win. You're just full of shit. Why don't you just leave it alone and let people not like Neil Brown lol.
Neal

Who cares that we beat an Oklahoma State team with a four-win team? At the end of the day, it didn't lead to anything. The debacle in 2018 against a 5-5 Oklahoma State team left more of a stain on the program. Vandy beat Alabama last Saturday, but if it doesn't lead to anything, then it will be forgotten. The only reason you're bringing these things up is because you hate Neal Brown. It's the reason you started that stupid thread about the North Carolina bowl game. It didn't go the way you wanted when Vernon called you out on your ridiculous moronic logic. You're not fooling anyone.

I don't hate or love Neal Brown. I love WVU. I don't have delusions of WVU ever being a blue blood, but I also do not think Nehlen's and RR's successes are out of reach. My point is we hired Brown expecting more than what Holgorsen did and so far Holgorsen's record at WVU is far superior. This single, and relatively lackluster, win does not change that.

Secondly, Vernon conceded my point by not answering this simple question. If a college football team from year to year is not the same due to roster turnover, then why is the team the same when that equal roster turnover occurs between regular season and bowl game?

Well, we won 9 games last season, and that is better than the 5 we won in 2022. So there was progress. When it comes to this season, why don't you just wait until we're near the end before you judge? We are currently 3-2, and that's where most experts expected us to be at this point. WVU has rarely been apart of the national conversation. It's going to be even harder now that you have to compete against the Big 10 and Sec teams that have twice the money that you have. The Big 12 teams and ACC teams are going to struggle under this new economic model.

Last year was the easiest schedule WVU has ever had in the Big 12. You wouldn't concede to Marshall trolls about their 13-0 record against chumps making them better than WVU. And the same reason you wouldn't applies here. Compare the following teams:

10-3 record. Lost by 28 to number 5 and 17 to number 11

7-5 record. Beat number 7 by 14, lost to number 3 by 1, lost to number 4 by 10, lost to number 18 by 6.

nobody cares if you stupid fks are impressed
For two years you have been attacking people who don't like the coach. People who have never even commented to you or started any kind of personal problem with anybody on the message board. But you come out calling them names almost immediately just because they don't like the coach. You've done it to me and anyone else who doesn't like Neil brown. And then on the other hand you report the people who fire back at you and basically do the same thing that you do to them lol. There is no bigger baby wimp on the entire internet than you dude. You are utterly pathetic. You, brew and midget allen are constantly calling people names and making personal attacks. It's what you do, whether ppl do it to you or not. You should report yourself. You are the worst there is....

For two years you have been attacking people who don't like the coach. People who have never even commented to you or started any kind of personal problem with anybody on the message board. But you come out calling them names almost immediately just because they don't like the coach. You've done it to me and anyone else who doesn't like Neil brown. And then on the other hand you report the people who fire back at you and basically do the same thing that you do to them lol. There is no bigger baby wimp on the entire internet than you dude. You are utterly pathetic. You, brew and midget allen are constantly calling people names and making personal attacks. It's what you do, whether ppl do it to you or not. You should report yourself. You are the worst there is....
look..I know you're a moron and you know you're a moron....keep posting and everyone will eventually know it..who's the only coach in the last 50 yrs with a winning bowl record?

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT