ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Mountaineers! It is K-State - WVU week!

AuditCat

All-American
Jun 23, 2001
I have been looking forward to this game! I just wish I could be in attendance. I look forward to a road-trips to Morgantown in the future, for football and basketball games.

I watched your game against Tech. Not what I expected, but not surprised either. K-State has had trouble in Lubbock as well, Tech plays at a different level in west Tejas. Coach Tubberville has also brought defense to that program and they still have the Coach Leach mentality on offense. That is a tough combination.

Geno Smith is amazing. I agree with some of the reports I read and heard that he should have looked to run a bit more than he did Saturday. There were first-down opportunities for him if he had tucked and run. I respect the confidence he has in his arm, his accuracy has been outstanding this season.

Let's have an old-fashioned-hard-hitting-Barn-Burner on Saturday night! EMAW!

PS: Say "hi" and "good luck" to Hugs for me! We look forward to seeing him in the Octagon of Doom!

No doubt WVU will come on the field with passion on Saturday, especially after that debacle in Lubbock.

Some of that passion may die down though if Klein engineers a 10 minute drive for a TD to start the game. Keeping WVU's offense off the field will by key i think, and K-State's style of play is going to be very frustrating for the Mountaineers.

This post was edited on 10/15 11:46 AM by MightyDcat

Good morning....lookin forward to it....like Coach Snyder...class act

smokin.r191677.gif

Re: Good morning....lookin forward to it....like Coach Snyder...class act

Looking forward to the game. I just wish WVU was undefeated heading into what would have been a match up between two Top 5 teams. No doubt this will be a tough game, but I think we'll be amped up to play at home and to hopefully avenge last weeks loss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT