ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck WVU against Kansas

Hey look...the resident liberal regressive attention seeking whore SammyLoser has shown up again! Probably tired of sitting in the closet playing with himself while dreaming of the bong filled times he had with Hunter.

Hey look...the resident liberal regressive attention seeking whore SammyLoser has shown up again! Probably tired of sitting in the closet playing with himself while dreaming of the bong filled times he had with Hunter.
Look it's the sucker trumper. Keep paying the orange man hahahahahha

Clinton had no choice when the Republicans and the contract with America took over the House and forced Slick Willie to balance the budget and stop spending.

But I’m sure you don’t recall those facts.
Yea like tip O’Neil telling Reagan what’s what. I bet you don’t remember those facts. Clinton one of the best presidents ever. And the jobs create proves it. Donny well not so much

Yea like tip O’Neil telling Reagan what’s what. I bet you don’t remember those facts. Clinton one of the best presidents ever. And the jobs create proves it. Donny well not so much
So the Reagan tax cuts were Tip O’Neil’s idea? Hardly. You never received a passing grade in history did you?

Reagan’s economics is what killed bush 1.
So you have no answer to the Reagan tax cut being Tip O’Neil’s idea and come up with some off the wall lie to deflect.

Pay attention, this will be on the final:

Bush 1 made the mistake of after quoting: “Read my lips, no new taxes.” of trusting the Democrats who said they were going to cut spending, signed a bill raising taxes and the Democrats raised spending.

History class dismissed - Off to Morgantown for the home opener.

Happy HOF Huggins Day everyone!

Opinion
Clive Crook

Biden Is Dividing the Country He Promised to Unite​

The president’s aggressive pitch for sensible voting reforms is all but guaranteed to sow division and disappointment.

57% of Americans disapprove of Joe Biden.
59% of respondents said Biden's speech will further divide the country.

People are now demonstrably poorer than when President Joe Biden took office. Although wages have risen, prices have risen much faster.

The economy under President Joe Biden is now in a recession.

The question isn’t if we have a recession. The question is how harsh and how long it will be.

Reagan’s economics is what killed bush 1.
no it wasn't. It was slick Willie, a saxophone, and "read my lips".

additional, 42% of women stated they didn't know anything about his politics but voted for Clinton because they thought he was good looking.

edit: throw in Ross Perot.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT