ADVERTISEMENT

good luck wishes from the other side

ohiovolsfan

Redshirting
Aug 25, 2018
I am a vols fan and wanted to congratulate all of us for getting through the runup to the opening game. I wanted to jot off a note wishing you guys good luck and a great season. I have no idea what sort of team my Vols will be this year, but I hope you join me in wishing for a good game, where everyone does their best, the best teams comes away with a W, and the athletes play hard and emerge uninjured. I will toast you guys with a beverage and hope you enjoy the game!!

I am a vols fan and wanted to congratulate all of us for getting through the runup to the opening game. I wanted to jot off a note wishing you guys good luck and a great season. I have no idea what sort of team my Vols will be this year, but I hope you join me in wishing for a good game, where everyone does their best, the best teams comes away with a W, and the athletes play hard and emerge uninjured. I will toast you guys with a beverage and hope you enjoy the game!!
[cheers]

I a mountaineer fan and have been my whole life but lived in Tennessee from age 12-18. Been back in West Virginia since I was 19. Been waiting for this game my whole life!!!

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Lived in Clarksville, Tenn when I was young. We still have a couple lots on Barkley lake. Always liked the Vols probably for that reason. Never liked the fans much tho....

I remember Dad taking my crappy fishing and deer hunting at the same time...Got a deer and a mess of crappy to take home.....

Life time ago..

Mountain people vs Mountain people

Don't know what way to go so I will do my best S! E! C! impression and say Go Big XII.

Reactions: Airport
Stopping by one last time to congratulate you guys on a great, and possibly equally impressive, classy win on Saturday against my vols. You have a great team and you should be proud of them!! They remained focused, did their jobs and came away with a well-deserved team. They were by far the better team on the field and the QB was as advertised especially in the 2nd half. If y'all get tired of that Sills guy, send him to Knoxville and they have instant spot for him!!! Good luck the rest of the season and save some special whoopin for Texas and OK?

THrow In the Razorbacks and we could have a hillbilly threesome - roundrobin play -
one bunch has a dog, another a hog and the other one a rifle - and they all love 'shine - doesn't get any better
than that. Hell, yeah

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT