ADVERTISEMENT

Good for Biden

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
BTW......I thought his speech today was spot on.

Fox News Published October 10, 2023 5:59pm EDT:
White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre turned up the heat on members of the far-left "Squad" during Tuesday's press briefing, blasting their comments on the war between Israel and Hamas as "wrong," "repugnant," and "disgraceful."

"I've seen some of those statements this weekend, and we're going to continue to be very clear. We believe they're wrong, we believe they're repugnant, and we believe they're disgraceful," Jean-Pierre said when asked for the administration's reaction to comments made by Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. and Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo.

"Our condemnation belongs squarely with terrorists who have brutally murdered, raped, kidnapped hundreds, hundreds of Israelis. There can be no equivocation about that. There are not two sides here. There are not two sides," she added.

BTW......I thought his speech today was spot on.

Fox News Published October 10, 2023 5:59pm EDT:
White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre turned up the heat on members of the far-left "Squad" during Tuesday's press briefing, blasting their comments on the war between Israel and Hamas as "wrong," "repugnant," and "disgraceful."

"I've seen some of those statements this weekend, and we're going to continue to be very clear. We believe they're wrong, we believe they're repugnant, and we believe they're disgraceful," Jean-Pierre said when asked for the administration's reaction to comments made by Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. and Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo.

"Our condemnation belongs squarely with terrorists who have brutally murdered, raped, kidnapped hundreds, hundreds of Israelis. There can be no equivocation about that. There are not two sides here. There are not two sides," she added.

You want to bet he and his administration eventually screws this up?

Last edited:
Both Biden and Obama coming in full-fledged support of Israel is a bit of a shocker. Even they are controlled by God when it comes to protecting His chosen people.

Both Biden and Obama coming in full-fledged support of Israel is a bit of a shocker. Even they are controlled by God when it comes to protecting His chosen people.

You believe Obama and Biden? I would assume they were lying. Especially since they didn't condemn Iran.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT