ADVERTISEMENT

GJ Kinne

mattwv

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2001
Before Neal won 9 last year I was talking to a buddy about potential coaches and he says to me “You know Wren is dying to bring in some Texas air raid doosh” 😂😂

**GJ Kinne enters chat**

Wren and GJ are kindred spirits with their affinity for limited edition Air Jordan’s/Travis Scott dunks and Texas/Oklahoma roots.

Technically, GJ Kinne isn’t an air raid guy, it’s more of air raid mixed with Malzahn, chip kelly stuff, they call it Spread N Shred.

The Pros: dude absolutely can run an offense and put up points. We will always have a competent quarterback play. He won early at Texas State, a place that doesn’t win a lot.

The Cons: Very very little experience and if he won early he probably wouldn’t stay long. He is very much a texas dude.

I never had a problem with Dana’s system, I had a problem with Dana the coach or lack there of. There would definitely be growing pains with Kinne but the risk/reward is sky high. I guess his dad is some big Texas HS coach? Also would have to wonder if any other programs try to swoop in on him. He is very interesting and one would think donors would have a renewed interest in this guy. Checks a ton of boxes for Wren.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.