ADVERTISEMENT

" Give me your thieves,your liars, your meth heads.....

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
your non-qualifiers."......come to the herd....all are welcome....all are welcome.......what's next......bestiality.....manslaughter.......but "doc sure is stockpiling the talent"[pfftt]

Aug 16, 2015
Running back James Allen (Citra, Fla./North Marion) will enroll at Marshall, per a source.

Allen, a four-star recruit on 247Sports.com, signed with Louisville last cycle but didn't qualify.

Allen will prop his first year and then has four years of eligibility for the Thundering Herd.

Allen was ranked as the nation's No. 43 running back and the No. 67 prospect in Florida in the 2015 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

As a senior, Allen rushed for 1,570 yards and 19 touchdowns.

Aug 16, 2015
Running back James Allen (Citra, Fla./North Marion) will enroll at Marshall, per a source.

Allen, a four-star recruit on 247Sports.com, signed with Louisville last cycle but didn't qualify.

Allen will prop his first year and then has four years of eligibility for the Thundering Herd.

Allen was ranked as the nation's No. 43 running back and the No. 67 prospect in Florida in the 2015 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

As a senior, Allen rushed for 1,570 yards and 19 touchdowns.
just think....in no time at all he will be YOUR pizza delivery boy.....better check your order real close

20 arrests for WVU vs 16 at MU, are you sure you need anymore of the aforementioned? You even had a rapist this year try to get it on with a Motel 6 maid.

lol... show me the arrest links from those 20 players...

I have the mooooo16 all ready...

I can't blame 'ya, it's the only card in your hand...

Last edited:
247 sports already did the research for the EARS you can read it there

I am calling you out for being dishonest and disrespectful to the marines via association.

Lol, a road cone engineer does not have the respect to call anyone out. Marines care about the opinions of one type a person, and you ain't it.

20 arrests for WVU vs 16 at MU, are you sure you need anymore of the aforementioned? You even had a rapist this year try to get it on with a Motel 6 maid.

That may or may not be true, but you're only counting the arrests once they got to MU, not the things that got them kicked off of other teams or had offers pulled.

Last Chance U ... should have been filmed in Huntington

That may or may not be true, but you're only counting the arrests once they got to MU, not the things that got them kicked off of other teams or had offers pulled.

Last Chance U ... should have been filmed in Huntington

It is true, you've had more arrests than us. And that's not counting arrests prior to these kids enrolling at any other school either, including WVU. You've been on probation twice recently, and now you have more kids arrested. Before long your roster will be playing against Burt Reynolds in another Longest Yard remake.

You've been on probation twice recently, and now you have more kids arrested.

Probation for what?
1) because practicing in spider pads was considered a "padded practice"
2) too many texts and wrong sized envelopes, the vast majority of those didn't even have anything to do with football

It's not like we paid for jobs nobody had to show up for or gave them copies of test answers and then lied to investigators.

The majority of the time if a kid screws up he's off the team. Clearly Doc is still going after these exact kinds of kids. Hell, your best player ever was kicked out of TWO schools before making it to Marshall.

Probation for what?
2) too many texts and wrong sized envelopes, the vast majority of those didn't even have anything to do with football

It's not like we paid for jobs nobody had to show up for or gave them copies of test answers and then lied to investigators.

The majority of the time if a kid screws up he's off the team. Clearly Doc is still going after these exact kinds of kids. Hell, your best player ever was kicked out of TWO schools before making it to Marshall.

Meanwhile, rolling around town in a Bentley not paid for is not an issue or NCAA violation according to herd fever

Probation for what?

A crime is a crime.

Take a look at the content of your poll and the context of what I said and tell me who the dumbass is. You're not even on the same playing field Corky. You're trying too hard.
The content of the poll is the most prestigious professions. Ranked # 5 is engineering, Dave's profession. There is no fixing stupid and you are a walking example of that.

Lol, a road cone engineer does not have the respect to call anyone out. Marines care about the opinions of one type a person, and you ain't it.

My heart is broken because the one thing I was really hoping for was that you cared about my opinions. I understand you have to be dishonest because you try every day to convince yourself that you are a fan of the best team in WV. Practice makes perfect.

The content of the poll is the most prestigious professions. Ranked # 5 is engineering, Dave's profession. There is no fixing stupid and you are a walking example of that.

There is no way David Cone is an engineer. But I think it's cute how you come to his aid every chance you get. I'm not judging if that's y'alls thing though

There is no way David Cone is an engineer. But I think it's cute how you come to his aid every chance you get. I'm not judging if that's y'alls thing though
Gay jokes when your smack is lame. Perhaps you should give it up today has all you do is remove all doubt about your stupidity every time you post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT