ADVERTISEMENT

Gibby as HC, RRod as OC, Casteel as DC

NO, NO, & NO!

HA! Casteel as DC is worse than what we have now. I remember sitting in the Gator Bowl and there was a fan constantly yelling "Fire Casteel". After awhile I turned and yelled at him to shut up and support our team. My family wanted to have a positive experience. He came up to me after the game and I told my kids to get back. He just wanted to apologize to me.

Fickell seems to be taking the pickle. But Brown is sticking around,

NO, NO, & NO!

HA! Casteel as DC is worse than what we have now. I remember sitting in the Gator Bowl and there was a fan constantly yelling "Fire Casteel". After awhile I turned and yelled at him to shut up and support our team. My family wanted to have a positive experience. He came up to me after the game and I told my kids to get back. He just wanted to apologize to me.

Oh yeah. Get Pastilong back in the AD spot and Manchin poking his nose in ... it'll be just like glory days. Except RRod will fetch the coffee.

Serious why so cheap.....fickell or brown are you kidding me!! If that's the case we should have just paid Holgerson the money and kept him..at least then we wouldn't have lost some players and recruits.

Serious why so cheap.....fickell or brown are you kidding me!! If that's the case we should have just paid Holgerson the money and kept him..at least then we wouldn't have lost some players and recruits.

Miles would've gotten serious consideration by WVU had he not already headed to Kansas. WVU had to wait for Holgorsen to make the first move because of the stupid high buyout.

I get that but why not go after a proven head coach at p5 already? Mike leach wound come to wv if the money was right....this would be his best job actually.....stoops at kentucky......think he wouldn't leave Kentucky for wv! Bo Palini.....or a unemployed nfl guy

No, Stoops would not leave Kentucky for WV, would not trade Lexington for Morgantown, a program on the rise, a huge and potentially rabid fanbase that is excited about football for the first time in years, playing rivals in the SEC and improving, with a ton of money being invested in facilities. Snowballs in hell have better odds. But that is just my opinion.

No, Stoops would not leave Kentucky for WV, would not trade Lexington for Morgantown, a program on the rise, a huge and potentially rabid fanbase that is excited about football for the first time in years, playing rivals in the SEC and improving, with a ton of money being invested in facilities. Snowballs in hell have better odds. But that is just my opinion.

I agree. Lived in Lexington until a year ago. The fan base for football there is just phenomenal, especially the last 3-4 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT