ADVERTISEMENT

getting near to football season

Nothing new to see here, as the Marshall fans continue their barrage of elder abuse of Slow Head....

I doubt that the Marshall fans are mad, Slow Head. They've been taking out their frustrations on you routinely on this board, which has to serve to lessen their anger.

I doubt that the Marshall fans are mad, Slow Head. They've been taking out their frustrations on you routinely on this board, which has to serve to lessen their anger.
while they do have many years of frustration to take out, seeing as they are and always will be little brother you are sorely mistaken if you think that they take them out on me......you are the one abused every time you post, and you can't retort every day cause Sheetz had you evicted from their free internet spot...put down the pipe

This thread should be renamed, "XXX," as the Marshall fans continue to bend over, and pass around, old Slow Head.

The ancient clown who lives in VIRGINIA calls West Virginia HERE, and tells me to move. Your IQ isn't as high as room temperature with the a/c on full blast!

[banana]

The ancient clown who lives in VIRGINIA calls West Virginia HERE, and tells me to move. Your IQ isn't as high as room temperature with the a/c on full blast!

[banana]
it is a WV message board...you live in WV...you complain about WV not virginia...I am ancient but still much smarter than you......your village called ..they are missing their idiot

Speaking of Virginia, have you asked any Wahoo fan what it feels like to win a national championship in a revenue-producing sport?

Speaking of Virginia, have you asked any Wahoo fan what it feels like to win a national championship in a revenue-producing sport?
yes I have...and they said it was nice and they were glad they didn't have to play WVU cause we have their number.....unlike another college WV team that dresses in green...you can't win....give it up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT