ADVERTISEMENT

Getting “Orange Crushed”

Salty old bastard aren’t you
damn right...you've known me long enough to know that...I'd like to see the teams play myself, but as I have explained before your athletic dept has let their alligator mouths overload their hummingbird asses...threats get you nowhere...as The Rock so elequently put it......." Know your role"

as The Rock so elequently put it......." Know your role"

Man this comment is so phucking rich; ...and resonates with such a combination of inbred ignorance and unjustified arrogance... that only an insular, narrow minded, idiot Ear Fan could hold this as a "reality".....

Hey dumbass, here's some "reality" for you : For the last few years you have consistently collapsed. Every, Single. Year... You come out of the box proudly flyin' the Big 12 propoganda, blowing your stupid horns, getting pre-ranked T25 for some ungodly reason, "passing Herbstreit's Eye Test", sitting high on the laurels that Big Brothers Texas and Oklahoma have provided for you to ride your fat asses around on.....

And, as I always predict, you fail to get through October ( not November, OCTOBER ) without making fools of yourselves and letting down your alumni and fans........"The Flagship"....MY ASS

Get back to me when you 1) Can win the conference you are in, 2) Can win a freaking minor bowl game against a middle of the pack P5 team, and can 3) Win a National Championship....IN ANY SPORT AT ANY LEVEL....

EVERY PHUCKING YEAR YOU COME OUT ALL PUFFY CHESTED; ONLY TO HUMILIATE YOURSELVES BEFORE OCTOBER IS FINISHED.

You are a disgrace to the fine people of West Virginia....."Hopes and Dreams"....my ass...

Signed,
Reality.
:pimp:

Last edited:
Man this comment is so phucking rich; ...and resonates with such a combination of inbred ignorance and unjustified arrogance... that only an insular, narrow minded, idiot Ear Fan could hold this as a "reality".....

Hey dumbass, here's some "reality" for you : For the last few years you have consistently collapsed. Every, Single. Year... You come out of the box proudly flyin' the Big 12 propoganda, blowing your stupid horns, getting pre-ranked T25 for some ungodly reason, "passing Herbstreit's Eye Test", sitting high on the laurels that Big Brothers Texas and Oklahoma have provided for you to ride your fat asses around on.....

And, as I always predict, you fail to get through October ( not November, OCTOBER ) without making fools of yourselves and letting down your alumni and fans........"The Flagship"....MY ASS

Get back to me when you 1) Can win the conference you are in, 2) Can win a freaking minor bowl game against a middle of the pack P5 team, and can 3) Win a National Championship....IN ANY SPORT AT ANY LEVEL....

EVERY PHUCKING YEAR YOU COME OUT ALL PUFFY CHESTED; ONLY TO HUMILIATE YOURSELVES BEFORE OCTOBER IS FINISHED.

You are a disgrace to the fine people of West Virginia....."Hopes and Dreams"....my ass...

Signed,
Reality.
:pimp:
you are the red headed stepchild of the state of WV and your jealousy is showing again......don't spend your 200 grand in the same place.....and I can imagine you lying on the floor beating your wittle hands and feet in frustration while your mommy types this for you.......eat a bag of shit with honey and nuts

That Chemist guy has one of the worst cases of penis envy I've ever heard of. Must suck for him to know that as bad as he thinks our team is, that Marshall is 0-forever against us.

Signed,
Reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
damn right...you've known me long enough to know that...I'd like to see the teams play myself, but as I have explained before your athletic dept has let their alligator mouths overload their hummingbird asses...threats get you nowhere...as The Rock so elequently put it......." Know your role"

What do we have to do with your annual fall slide and being owned by the Orange?

If this were a boxing match, then the fight would be halted, as Chemist is brutalizing the Old Fold & Blew faithful.

Reactions: Marine03
nothing....which is my point......the majority of your fans want to be us so bad that they can't stand it....the butt hurt is flowing

Why would we want to lose 3/4 of the time from November to seasons end? No one wants to be you. Hell most of you don’t want to be you

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
What do we have to do with your annual fall slide and being owned by the Orange?

We lost a game without at least 5 of our key players.......and we lost that game to the team with the second best record in the ACC, second only to Clemson. And we won 7 of our 11 games against P-5 competition. So while you are creaming your jeans about us losing a bowl game against a quality opponent, think back about exactly how your Marshall team does every time they play a game against a P-5 opponent. If you need your memory jogged, think back less than a month ago when a hapless 5-6 VPI team whipped the Herd.

Last edited:
We lost a game without at least 5 of our key players.......and we lost that game to the team with the second best record in the ACC, second only to Clemson. And we won 7 of our 11 games against P-5 competition. So while you are creaming your jeans about us losing a bowl game against a quality opponent, think back about exactly how your Marshall team does every time they play a game against a P-5 opponent. If you need your memory jogged, think back less than a month ago when a hapless 5-6 VPI team whipped the Herd.
It was kinda of like VPI paid a prostitute to get their rocks off. Both came out happy, the prostitute got paid and VPI kept their bowl streak alive. Just how I saw it!

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby

All I keep seeing here is “we lost”. Of course you did it’s past October

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
All I keep seeing here is “we lost”. Of course you did it’s past October

Considering that you're a Marshall fan I wouldn't expect you to be able to comprehend the difficulty of playing a schedule loaded with P-5 teams, even though your team fails miserably every single time they play someone from a P-5 conference.

Considering that you're a Marshall fan I wouldn't expect you to be able to comprehend the difficulty of playing a schedule loaded with P-5 teams, even though your team fails miserably every single time they play someone from a P-5 conference.

But we were told “Big things are coming” for years. Still waiting....,,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT