ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Get a year of WVSports.com with this deal!

Keenan....I tried signing up with that promo code but it doesn't work. Any suggestions?
What happens when you try, do you see some type of error? If you use the following link it should put in the code for you so you wouldn't have to worry about a small mistake:

What happens when you try, do you see some type of error? If you use the following link it should put in the code for you so you wouldn't have to worry about a small mistake:

It says promo code not eligible on my account.

It says promo code not eligible on my account.
If you've signed up for a promo in the past it won't allow you to do another. Obviously, people would just wait and keep singing up for promos and then canceling. Do you think that's the issue? If so and you don't care about keeping the same account you could always create another account and then sign up.

If you haven't used promo before it could be on our end or even your device. Trying a different phone or computer may work.

Reactions: Motormaster
If you've signed up for a promo in the past it won't allow you to do another. Obviously, people would just wait and keep singing up for promos and then canceling. Do you think that's the issue? If so and you don't care about keeping the same account you could always create another account and then sign up.

If you haven't used promo before it could be on our end or even your device. Trying a different phone or computer may work.
I think I did use a promo code once so that makes sense why it doesn't work.

I can sign up using a different account. That's not a problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT