ADVERTISEMENT

Georgie, we hardly knew ye.

So you are admitting that he KNEW of these crimes WHILE being a Congressman.......CHOSE not to expose them while he was in office.......and you want to make him out to be a hero for doing it now? Sounds to me like a hero would have exposed any wrongdoings from the start. Not to mention, he's a liar and thief. Not a very good witness or accuser.
He doesn't have to get the support of congress RINO's now to expose the trash...

There's going to be a vote on formal Impeachment investigation. Then a vote to Impeachment. So the Democrats will have to vote too. Can't wait to see those results while you are attempting to put Trump in jail for everything Biden actually did.

They can present the information and hold a vote. I want to see who votes no including the Democrats, RINOS, and Never Trumpers. If that doesn't wake people up nothing will. Because Biden is guilty of selling out our country.

What does quid pro quo literally mean?

something for something

What Is a Quid Pro Quo? Quid pro quo is a Latin term for "something for something" that originated in the middle ages in Europe. It describes a situation when two parties engage in a mutual agreement to exchange goods or services reciprocally.

There's going to be a vote on formal Impeachment investigation. Then a vote to Impeachment. So the Democrats will have to vote too. Can't wait to see those results while you are attempting to put Trump in jail for everything Biden actually did.
I am? I didn't know I had that much power. Damn. By the way, those agents still haven't gotten up with me. I'm severely disappointed.

I am? I didn't know I had that much power. Damn. By the way, those agents still haven't gotten up with me. I'm severely disappointed.

Who are you going to vote for? Biden or Trump? As far as anyone knocking on your door hopefully it's not 0530 on Christmas morning. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Who are you going to vote for? Biden or Trump? As far as anyone knocking on your door hopefully it's not 0530 on Christmas morning. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Just admit it and move on. :joy:

Edit: Oh, and NOT Biden. Besides, he won't be the nominee anyway.

Just admit it and move on. :joy:

Edit: Oh, and NOT Biden. Besides, he won't be the nominee anyway.

Two years later and they are still arresting people from Jan 6 and you think you're safe because nobody has contacted you after a week. Funny.

Again, I think you are misunderstanding me. What he did was stupid and I hope he gets punished as well. I'm saying he ACTED like a middle school kid trying to get out of a test. Listen, if you want, we can play this back and forth and I can start asking why you aren't calling out "so-and-so" for something they did on your side of the isle. Hopefully you don't want to do that, because I sure as hell do not.
My point being nothing Santos done was as bad as this guy and nothing was done to him .
I have no problem with them throwing him out .
The majority of Both sides is scum in my opinion and definitely needs gone .

1. Not something you should joke about.
2. Will be funny laughing at you even more, proving you are a liar and whiny bitch.

You're the one whining and threatening people. I gave you the number. That's more than most people would do.

You're the one whining and threatening people. I gave you the number. That's more than most people would do.
You mean I lied about crying to "federal agencies" like a whiny bitch because someone got their feelings hurt? Oh no.....that was you.

I haven't threatened anyone. I've promised several things, no threats. I took you to be a "man"...........instead you are a whiny bitch.

Animated GIF

You mean I lied about crying to "federal agencies" like a whiny bitch because someone got their feelings hurt? Oh no.....that was you.

I haven't threatened anyone. I've promised several things, no threats. I took you to be a "man"...........instead you are a whiny bitch.

You can explain it to them. I'm not your lawyer or your priest.

And you act like a whiny bitch........

punk-angry.gif

Hacking people's electronics and threating to dox people sounds like something a Progressive Democrat or Never Trump bitch would do. If this is an attempt to apologize or change someone's mind you are complaining to the wrong person. You sound mad. 0 fvcks I give about you.

Hacking people's electronics and threating to dox people sounds like something a Progressive Democrat or Never Trump bitch would do. If this is an attempt to apologize or change someone's mind you are complaining to the wrong person. You sound mad. 0 fvcks I give about you.
BRING........IT........doesn't sound like any apologies..........

......better have the proof though. And you realize you'll be doxing yourself. Which is awesome! :joy:

.....and "doxing" someone isn't a criminal offense idiot. You are such a pussy.

BRING........IT........doesn't sound like any apologies..........

......better have the proof though. And you realize you'll be doxing yourself. Which is awesome! :joy:

.....and "doxing" someone isn't a criminal offense idiot. You are such a pussy.

I haven't doxxed myself. But you keep thinking that while throwing your tantrum. In the meantime keep pissing of innocent people that you don't agree with by threatening them. You are obviously an unhinged stalker.

I haven't doxxed myself. But you keep thinking that while throwing your tantrum. In the meantime keep pissing of innocent people that you don't agree with by threatening them. You are obviously an unhinged stalker.
Filing a "complaint" means you must disclose your identity......dumba$$. :joy:

Filing a "complaint" means you must disclose your identity......dumba$$. :joy:

Damn you are dumb. Not sure who is giving you legal advice but it sounds like Saul. I'm not the one complaining goofball. You pissed of several others with your nonsense though.

Damn you are dumb. Not sure who is giving you legal advice but it sounds like Saul. I'm not the one complaining goofball. You pissed of several others with your nonsense though.
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: Your other usernames don't count as "other people".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT