ADVERTISEMENT

George Washington "probably didn't" own slaves

Ok, so it goes back several years. That makes sense. I follow the news pretty closely and hadn’t heard anything about this.
Ok, so it goes back several years. That makes sense. I follow the news pretty closely and hadn’t heard anything about this.

Google Maoist and Marxist Struggle Sessions. Because that's what this really is. Once everyone complies with the tactic then they know they have won.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Google Maoist and Marxist Struggle Sessions. Because that's what this really is. Once everyone complies with the tactic then they know they have won.
Translation: Ignore all the current relevant problems and issues, and instead let’s focus on what our leaders did 200 years ago and blame each other for it.

It’s really bothersome and concerning they actually have a lot of Americans falling for this.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

This was also done to several schools. Personally I prefer the Union to stay together. However allowing the naming of Schools and Military bases after Confederate Leaders was the idea of Grant and others to reconcile the North and South. Undoing that would undo that hard work. That's why it's being done. To divide and conquer the United States.

What nonsense.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Translation: Ignore all the current relevant problems and issues, and instead let’s focus on what our leaders did 200 years ago and blame each other for it.

It’s really bothersome and concerning they actually have a lot of Americans falling for this.
It's the media. They're the ones primarily who keep pushing this "America is a racist country" BS. Know what they'll never show you? Patriotic Blacks who've immigrated to this country and Love it. Or Blacks born here who Love it, don't think it's "racist" and vote Republican!

You'll never see a Black person praising America on the main stream media. NEVER!!!!

giphy.webp

One of ya'll post me if you ever do see one OK?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT