ADVERTISEMENT

George santos

How long do you have Trump lied everyday as president. How about
1. I will release my taxes lie
2. My taxes are under audit lie
3. I have the best words 😅lie
I can go
On and on trumptard

1.) He said he would release them after the audit. The audit still wasn't completed by the time he left office in 2021. Go complain to the IRS.

2.) His taxes were in FACT under audit by the IRS and if you bothered thinking for yourself, you'd know that

3.) Is a matter of opinion and is NOT a lie

So with very little effort, I have found the three things you listed as lies, were in fact, not lies.

Would you like to try again bleater or are you tired of being made to look like a fool?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
1.) He said he would release them after the audit. The audit still wasn't completed by the time he left office in 2021. Go complain to the IRS.

2.) His taxes were in FACT under audit by the IRS and if you bothered thinking for yourself, you'd know that

3.) Is a matter of opinion and is NOT a lie

So with very little effort, I have found the three things you listed as lies, were in fact, not lies.

Would you like to try again bleater or are you tired of being made to look like a fool?
His taxes were not under audit. So lie trumptard

His taxes were not under audit. So lie trumptard

Yes they were, bleater.

Even so, he was under no legal obligation to do so. The fact that he wouldn't, Democrats and their bleaters thought he was doing something illegal.

Well, Democrats got them, along with egg on their faces. 🥚

Care to defend these Pedo-Joe lies?

1) Our borders are secure
2) Border agents whipped migrants
3) I got the votes and passed the bill to pay off student debt
4) The Inflation Reduction Act will reduce inflation
5) It is within my power to pay off student debt

Unlike you, I really can go on and on.

I like this game. Let's keep playing after you address the Pedo-Joe lies above.

Trump was the 1st Presidential candidate in decades not to release their tax returns and he refused to do so during both presidential campaigns. Also, the IRS broke their own rules by not auditing Trump 3 out of the 4 years of his presidency. Trump’s tax returns (partly redacted) will be released on Friday.

George Santos is a pathetic human being. Completely mis-represented himself and ran for public office and the idiots on this board are fine with it. You just can’t make this stuff up lol

George Santos is a pathetic human being. Completely mis-represented himself and ran for public office and the idiots on this board are fine with it. You just can’t make this stuff up lol

Nothing to say about Pedo-Joe's countless lies and the entire Democrat party for years of lies and proven hoaxes?

Or are you just another toe-the-line, team playing bleater?

How long do you have Trump lied everyday as president. How about
1. I will release my taxes lie
2. My taxes are under audit lie
3. I have the best words 😅lie
I can go
On and on trumptard
Really is that all you got ...
Lmao ...taxes ...well ya know it wasn't nothing but a "view " topic & didn't mean shit .
As a millionaire his taxes are always under audit....people like you want your fair share of his income.
How can you say his opinion is a lie ? To him his words are the best .
To most his policies was the best
Please come up with a lie , a blatant lie like Joe Biden has done .

Reactions: 30CAT
Trump was the 1st Presidential candidate in decades not to release their tax returns and he refused to do so during both presidential campaigns. Also, the IRS broke their own rules by not auditing Trump 3 out of the 4 years of his presidency. Trump’s tax returns (partly redacted) will be released on Friday.
Omar married her brother to circumvent a law, not to mention bigamy, Blumethal isn't a vet, Warren isn't an Indian, how many dems lied? Biden one of the kings of lying. Didn't Hiliary claimed to be shot at?

Nothing to say about Pedo-Joe's countless lies and the entire Democrat party for years of lies and proven hoaxes?

Or are you just another toe-the-line, team playing bleater?
George Santos. Ran for public office just a few months ago. Lied about his educational and career background. Got elected one could presume based off of those lies. That’s what this thread is about. Try to keep up retard.

Omar married her brother to circumvent a law, not to mention bigamy, Blumethal isn't a vet, Warren isn't an Indian, how many dems lied? Biden one of the kings of lying. Didn't Hiliary claimed to be shot at?
I feel good knowing whenever this civil war you all talk about occurs you’ll be an easy out based off your constant whining abt losing your electricity for a couple hours. Pussy.

George Santos. Ran for public office just a few months ago. Lied about his educational and career background. Got elected one could presume based off of those lies. That’s what this thread is about. Try to keep up retard.

I wouldn't want to talk about the New Democrat Party either. Won't get any better when Biden moves on either.

I feel good knowing whenever this civil war you all talk about occurs you’ll be an easy out based off your constant whining abt losing your electricity for a couple hours. Pussy.

Power outages and rolling blackouts under Democrats. Will be the new normal. Eventually people will get use to going without.

Reactions: Airport
It was 33 hours and the temp was 7. I had a 85 year old dementia aunt living with us. My children were here too. Calling a Repulican a whiner when it's your ilk that l cheers blacks like George Floyd who should have been extinguished a decade before.

Dems, home of pussies

Good one mope lolzzzz

Required Spelunking gear.

And because you're too dumb to know what that is.

spe·lunk·ing
/spəˈləNGkiNG/

noun
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. the exploration of caves, especially as a hobby.
    "Neil spoke of the virginal spelunking in the mountains"

Deflect, bleat and repeat.

Again, I don't see anyone trying to defend the les of George Santos. Just keep in mind it was a bleater who started the thread who, along with his fellow bleaters, are just appalled with the lies.

The problem is, you all are appalled and point it out, but say nothing of much bigger lies that have been told, are being told and continue to tell by the lying, leftist, Democrat party.

Why is that?

Deflect, bleat and repeat.

Again, I don't see anyone trying to defend the les of George Santos. Just keep in mind it was a bleater who started the thread who, along with his fellow bleaters, are just appalled with the lies.

The problem is, you all are appalled and point it out, but say nothing of much bigger lies that have been told, are being told and continue to tell by the lying, leftist, Democrat party.

Why is that?
What lies told by the Democrats? You’re being awful vague. Be more specific. (This is the part where you hopefully respond with a book of a post and it will make me chuckle. Retard)

It was 33 hours and the temp was 7. I had a 85 year old dementia aunt living with us. My children were here too. Calling a Repulican a whiner when it's your ilk that l cheers blacks like George Floyd who should have been extinguished a decade before.
I didn’t think it was possible but you somehow just came across as an even bigger pussy than before.

(CNN)For months, Elizabeth Warren has struggled to get from under the muddled -- and occasionally contradictory -- story she has told about her own belief in her Native American heritage, and whether she ever either claimed that background on documents or received any sort of advantage from it.

View this interactive content on CNN.com
On Tuesday, Warren's claims took a major hit: The Washington Post reported on a Texas bar registration card from 1986 in which, clearly and apparently in her own hand, the Massachusetts Democrat had written "American Indian" when asked to identify her race.

Elizabeth Warren's Native American problem just got even worse​

(CNN)For months, Elizabeth Warren has struggled to get from under the muddled -- and occasionally contradictory -- story she has told about her own belief in her Native American heritage, and whether she ever either claimed that background on documents or received any sort of advantage from it.

View this interactive content on CNN.com
On Tuesday, Warren's claims took a major hit: The Washington Post reported on a Texas bar registration card from 1986 in which, clearly and apparently in her own hand, the Massachusetts Democrat had written "American Indian" when asked to identify her race.

Elizabeth Warren's Native American problem just got even worse​

So? Everyone already knows abt this. I don’t understand your logic. The George Santos story broke today. Hence todays thread about George Santos. What is your opinion on George Santos?

So? Everyone already knows abt this. I don’t understand your logic. The George Santos story broke today. Hence todays thread about George Santos. What is your opinion on George Santos?

I gave it in the thread earlier. He should resign right after Biden and Warren do.

Let's ignore the hundreds of lies from politicians and focus on today's story because he is republican.

Fuk off.

Reactions: Gunny46
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT