ADVERTISEMENT

Geno Smith

Actually it was yesterday.

Wonder where he ends up next year?

Smith is scheduled to be an unrestricted free agent after playing on a one-year, $1.2 million contract in 2021.

That’s too bad, Geno was a great Mountaineer- agree people should wait to see the facts.

I think Geno is done. If he saved his money he's set for life. (Not the life of a QB that made tens of millions per year, but he's made enough...he made $1.2 M this year alone.) I don't know how many of the details I've read are true, and you can look them up on your own if you like, but if even half of them are true then he's done for good. There are plenty of marginal QBs available to be backups. If he was a good player it would be a different story, but he's borderline to begin with.

96 mph in a 60 zone? IMO that alone should get him released. I bet driving that far above the speed limit is less save than driving a normal speed under the influence, especially if you're at like 0.08 or something. Then again, if reports are correct he was doing both.

I'll never understand why these guys don't just call a cab or an Uber.

I'll never understand why these guys don't just call a cab or an Uber.
Probably had more to do with showing off a sweet ass car to some decent snatch with the intentions of getting laid. Hard to do that in a Uber (sometimes).

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
I have made mistakes, and as a Raiders fan, how in the hell do you not learn from the Ruggs tragedy? Geno my man, 98mph in the Rolls?
He’s too old for that kind of nonsense.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT