ADVERTISEMENT

Geno Smith

Seattle's OLINE is bad,
as Russell Wilson stated
causing Geno to take the blame.

Geno Smith took advantage of Dana system QB. Had a decent rookie year with Jets about as well as can be expected. Other than that he's a career bench player making millions. Congrats to him.

He holds on to the ball too long, which results in a lot of unnecessary sacks and turnovers, but is okay as a back-up quarterback. Teams with franchise quarterbacks, such as Seattle, have to accept the fact that if their starting quarterback gets injured, then they're screwed, as no back-up is going to adequately replace a Top 10 QB in the NFL.

He holds on to the ball too long, which results in a lot of unnecessary sacks and turnovers, but is okay as a back-up quarterback. Teams with franchise quarterbacks, such as Seattle, have to accept the fact that if their starting quarterback gets injured, then they're screwed, as no back-up is going to adequately replace a Top 10 QB in the NFL.
Let's talk about Justin Fields....five turnovers....LMAO...another dud suckeye quarterback in the NFL...LMAO. Dwayne Haskins says hi. LMAO

Let's talk about Justin Fields....five turnovers....LMAO...another dud suckeye quarterback in the NFL...LMAO. Dwayne Haskins says hi. LMAO
Stop hijacking the thread, fat and broke band dork. We could talk about an embarrassing 3-4 record, and the school that's an NFL factory for wide receivers, running backs, defensive backs, and defensive linemen, but none of this has to do with this thread. I get that you have the attention span of a gnat, but either discuss Geno Smith, who hasn't won a start since you were at band camp, or GTFO.

Stop hijacking the thread, fat and broke band dork. We could talk about an embarrassing 3-4 record, and the school that's an NFL factory for wide receivers, running backs, defensive backs, and defensive linemen, but none of this has to do with this thread. I get that you have the attention span of a gnat, but either discuss Geno Smith, who hasn't won a start since you were at band camp, or GTFO.
suckeye quarterback suck in the nfl....LMAO...much like you suck at posting and life queenie.

He's already slopped up 6-7 threads already. That's all the dullard can do, as he's football knowledge impotent.

Board always improved 10-fold whenever I placed him on ignore. Now I just laugh at how stupid he truly is.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
He's already slopped up 6-7 threads already. That's all the dullard can do, as he's football knowledge impotent.

Board always improved 10-fold whenever I placed him on ignore. Now I just laugh at how stupid he truly is.
bitchgregor mentions me in every post.
turdboy is now counting my posts.
queenie records what time I post.

TOTAL OWNERSHIP of the three!

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
Lmao WVUFF destroyed.

He just continues to hijack threads. It’s sad really. The mega thread would still be open if he didn’t lie and misquote people in his ”report reason “ to a mod. I still have the PM that apologizes for it. It’s also sad that he can’t just root for his team instead of an emotional, blind homer who says that a coach is “his man”. Pure band-camp vibes from him.

Reactions: KingCoal

I bet you thought after a year John Elway, Terry Bradshaw and Aaron Rodgers sucked 😂. We are talking about Geno Smith right. Man are you a dumbass hillbilly.

I bet you thought after a year John Elway, Terry Bradshaw and Aaron Rodgers sucked 😂. We are talking about Geno Smith right. Man are you a dumbass hillbilly.
Stay focused....talking about how most suckeye quarterbacks in the NFL are total massive flops...

but back to Geno....he still threw for more yards than all the spitt quarterbacks last weekend in the NFL....LMAO....

what a twat you are.

Stay focused....talking about how most suckeye quarterbacks in the NFL are total massive flops...

but back to Geno....he still threw for more yards than all the spitt quarterbacks last weekend in the NFL....LMAO....

what a twat you are.

It‘s always amazing when tone deaf, ignorant fools give opinions that are so off base ya just gotta 😂. Just so I have this right. Our local moron, ^^^^^this dummy^^^^^, posts about tOSU and their NFL successes then defends massive underachieving failure Geno Smith. You truly are hopeless.

It‘s always amazing when tone deaf, ignorant fools give opinions that are so off base ya just gotta 😂. Just so I have this right. Our local moron, ^^^^^this dummy^^^^^, posts about tOSU and their NFL successes then defends massive underachieving failure Geno Smith. You truly are hopeless.
Wonder what osugrad thinks about this.....LMAO...oh....that's right.

[banana]

As I said, he's impotent when it comes to talking sports, and knows even less about WVU sports. There's a reason why he hijacks every thread with ignorance. Reason being, he's a pillbilly from Boone County, as you can see by his posting alone in the wee hours of the morning, a 3 AM hack.

Nobody wants him here, except for Pratt and Stinky. That speaks volumes when your only support is from the loser brigade.

As I said, he's impotent when it comes to talking sports, and knows even less about WVU sports. There's a reason why he hijacks every thread with ignorance. Reason being, he's a pillbilly from Boone County, as you can see by his posting alone in the wee hours of the morning, a 3 AM hack.

Nobody wants him here, except for Pratt and Stinky. That speaks volumes when your only support is from the loser brigade.
Why are 95 percent of your posts about ME?

Always living rent free in your head....all you do is post about me. LMAO!!!

And so jealous...cant stand that I am the 2021 Poster of the Year so you create your own fake contest....you are just sad and pathetic.

Reactions: denniskembala
^^^ the two previous posts prove my point.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
^^^ the two previous posts prove my point.

Haven't dropped that MAN-ure yet I see.

You people just never stop do you. There is this forum called the woodshed that would love this kind of traffic. Use it.

You got TWO votes to stay....LMAO...that is hilarious.....so get the **** out....LMAO

That thread was to see who wanted tGJJ handle to retire. Time to laugh in your face....as of now only 7 handle on the entire site wants tGJJ to retire. This graveyard site knows if tGJJ retire this site would be a lesser place.

Spin it how you want....you got TWO VOTES TO STAY.....LMAO...

You are a complete loser and your 'poll' proved it....LMAO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT